PDA

View Full Version : Saffron 👍

The Back Seat
27-10-2015, 07:37 PM
So, I have spent about half a year working with shamans and other psychic energy workers. My spiritual path began 2.5 years ago in an effort to overcome stress and the effects of stress. With practice I have gained a lot of control over stress and therefore, my emotions.

I noticed that I have a lot of sensitivity and inner power. While I have gotten better at keeping this energy centered and properly channeled, there are still some external factors that can throw me out of alignment. One tell tail sign of my energy disalignment is when my vocal stutter acts up (something I have gained control over for the most part). A good friend of mine who has a very strong ability to read people energies, recommended saffron to me a couple weeks ago. This friend if very well educated in nutrition and psychology, and someone I have trusted as a spiritual guide.

I started taking saffron extract about two weeks ago and recently started taking unprocessed saffron threads. I began feeling the effects after beginning the threads, and I love it. There are multiple benefits of saffron that can be read online, but I will just cover the benefits I have recently come across. The feeling the saffron gives me is a satisfied, mellow, peaceful, and happy feeling. I read a lot about how saffron can be used to treat depression and it definitely seems true. It seems that my inner energy is less sporadic and easier to control. I can sense my inner power more and therefore can control the energy swings i used to encounter sometimes. It's much easier to stay centered in situations that would usually throw me off balance. Another thing I noticed, the saffron has reduced my cravings for things that are detrimental to my spiritual well being (over eating, alcohol, smoking). Not to mention, it's smells amazing.

Faith33
01-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Saffron is very powerful.
My town produces the highest quality which is shipped all over the world.
We incorporate it in our cooking and beverages...it's a part of our daily routine.
Add a few strands (red are more powerful and expensive than yellow)
to a 1.5 liter botle of water, allow it to seep and have your daily intake from there.
You will notice amazing results within the first week.
It's an incredible anticeptic, anti cancerous, all round power food.
And the flower itself is simply gorgeous....

The Back Seat
04-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Saffron is very powerful.
My town produces the highest quality which is shipped all over the world.
We incorporate it in our cooking and beverages...it's a part of our daily routine.
Add a few strands (red are more powerful and expensive than yellow)
to a 1.5 liter botle of water, allow it to seep and have your daily intake from there.
You will notice amazing results within the first week.
It's an incredible anticeptic, anti cancerous, all round power food.
And the flower itself is simply gorgeous....

May I ask what area of the world your town produces saffron? I've heard good things about Iranian saffron. The one I am using now is red and from Spain. It only takes 3 strands per day? I've been taking a lot more then that. I think I'll give you way a try