PDA

View Full Version : okay..

higherpower
26-10-2015, 08:57 PM
I just had a really long and detailed rant about how my soul is gone.

And it got deleted.

Jufine wy luck. Well I'm going through a hard time... I feel beyond empty. Life has been a hard one for me. One tragedy after another.

I'm not sure how to get out
Ive had a psychic attack that ruined my psyche and gave e a mental illness.
I also went through a walk in or walk out. I never knew which one so I can't be for sure which one it was or what it even was.

Is there any chance life can better?

I'm so consumed by the contrast of my life. From being a baby to 18 years old, everything was fine within me. From that point on I felt cursed. Like Ihave no soul. I just feel dead. I don'tcare if its a symptom oof my mental illness. I want to not feel dead.. I'mjust confused and iI can't even be mad enough to make a change in how this is Life its not worth it. I don'tsee things getting better.

Sigh..

Dwerg
26-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Did anything in your life trigger the change? A person, an event or decision?

There's always a chance life can be better, but often it's not the chances we lack, it's the clarity to see them. Life doesn't always get better by itself, it cannot be expected of the outside world to fix your dissatisfaction. In those times we hold the power over where our lives go, you are in charge of making things better. You have to stop judging life as "not worth it" and make it worth it.

Killing yourself doesn't solve any problem, it just creates another tradegy for someone else. If the thought of inflicting tradegy upon others bothers you, then certainly you have a soul.

Thunder Bow
27-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Are you in Therapy? It is something you should consider, to find your way our of your clinical depression.

Shinsoo
27-10-2015, 07:53 PM
One's soul doesn't simply disappear--souls are eternal beings. It seems though, you might be suffering a sense of disconnection from it.

If it was a walk-in or walk-out, you will probably need some time to adjust. I am no expert on walk-ins/outs, but if your soul has left, then you might have a new one that is currently trying to connect with you. My advice to you is to try and be as open as possible with your feelings and thoughts about what's going on in your life, don't try and repress them. Your soul is probably trying to 'feel' you out so to speak.

Things should turn around in time. Try to be gentle with yourself.

As Thunder Bow mentioned, therapy might help here to get you to come to terms with all that is happening.