PDA

View Full Version : My mind is becoming power

running
22-10-2015, 12:11 AM
My mind is becoming more powerful as i grow energeticaly. What im finding is that there has been like a new part of my brain activated..

Its my bliss box. The heart is the main bliss box but the mind has a function to. If i concentrate i can turn it up and flood myself with more intoxication. I can as time goes on have more control or access to it and put the energy where i want it. The putting it where i want within my body is harder. I mean some areas are harder than others.

For some time i have been focusing on my third eye developmemt. Which goes hand to hand here. My weak link is my third eye.

My heart is my main power house and i don't really know why. My awakening did revolve around it so i guess thats why. Its like a drug store for me in a good way. My girlfriend who is powerful in the third eye puts her third eye on it. When she does she gets flooded with joy. One day or my goal is to expand myself enough to be able to put out a lot more power. To become more giving off of the energy. So i keep working on it.

I want to get my third eye where my heart is. With the control box in my mind im hoping i can use it like my heart but with more control perhaps. Time will tell. In any case its been an interesting ride reguardless of where i wind up.

Deepsoul
22-10-2015, 12:21 AM
My third I is ripped its my heart I need to open ,release more, Jesus is know as the jewel in the crown , I just gotta tell him I love him and its happening, any secrets for the Heart running ,like how do you connect there, sorry Im picking you brain ,I mean your Heart..:smile:

Once in meditation these 3 beautiful lights rose up from my heart through my third eye and it was just about to explode into nirvana in my crown and an unseen thought stopped it,it was some unamed fear not gripping only slight, Im going to meditate feeling the call...:D

running
22-10-2015, 12:32 AM
My third I is ripped its my heart I need to open ,release more, Jesus is know as the jewel in the crown , I just gotta tell him I love him and its happening, any secrets for the Heart running ,like how do you connect there, sorry Im picking you brain ,I mean your Heart..:smile:

Once in meditation these 3 beautiful lights rose up from my heart through my third eye and it was just about to explode into nirvana in my crown and an unseen thought stopped it,it was some unamed fear not gripping only slight, Im going to meditate feeling the call...:D

I wish i knew the secrets to heart development. All i have to share is that i released a ton of emotions from it. So that was my tool. Maybe thats the secret.

I can also share the nirvana feeling is easier at first when the mind has less stress going on. Like thoughts. But later the thoughts and stress cang stop the nirvana feeling. Nothing stops it after some point. So its just all a process i suppose.

People tell me i feel it cause my heart and crown are very open. So workimg on those areas perhaps is helpful. Good luck!

Deepsoul
22-10-2015, 01:04 AM
Thanks for sharing, Have an awesome day...:hug3:

running
22-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Thanks for sharing, Have an awesome day...:hug3:

Im sorry i forgot something that works for many. Its called shaktipat or goes by other names. Its where a guru/healer transmits energy to another being. You could do a search on the net. There are many out there and i have gotten a lot of transmissions from one and it has helped me. For me i found one that made the most sense to me. It wasnt what made it for me but defenetely helps. Some offer free webcasts via the net.

God-Like
22-10-2015, 07:54 AM
As they say 'coming into your own' is coming into your own power .

x daz x

running
22-10-2015, 08:41 PM
As they say 'coming into your own' is coming into your own power .

x daz x

I agree and thanks for sharing your thoughts

naturesflow
22-10-2015, 09:48 PM
With the control box in my mind im hoping i can use it like my heart but with more control perhaps.-Running

Less is best so they say..

The gathering, speeding up, manifesting intensity, letting go, balancing, settling..Being.

We strive to control, measure, gain, understand..and we do

Then we don't. And then we do.

Life is funny so are we.

dryad
23-10-2015, 11:26 AM
You don't control a river drop by drop. You control it by influencing the direction and rate of flow. It will always go where it wants to. You just need to make it easier to go where you want it to go.

I don't recommend shaktipat. If you are ready for it you don't need someone else to do it for you. The soul will wake up kundalini when it is ready to. Waking it up without that soul connection is asking for trouble.

running... focusing on individual chakras is only useful to identify and remove limitations and blocks. Other than that you are better off using your energy field as a whole. Clear and strengthen all of them.

knightofalbion
23-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Spiritual awakening and the gifts of the Spirit! Everything is a blessing - and a great opportunity ...
This image illustrates that ideal to me. You are blessed, and repay the blessing by magnifying it out to help others ...

http://chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/prism1.jpg

running
23-10-2015, 04:35 PM
You don't control a river drop by drop. You control it by influencing the direction and rate of flow. It will always go where it wants to. You just need to make it easier to go where you want it to go.

I don't recommend shaktipat. If you are ready for it you don't need someone else to do it for you. The soul will wake up kundalini when it is ready to. Waking it up without that soul connection is asking for trouble.

running... focusing on individual chakras is only useful to identify and remove limitations and blocks. Other than that you are better off using your energy field as a whole. Clear and strengthen all of them.

My third eye is the kink in the hose. But its catching up with the others. Tons of people have benefited from shaktipat. Being ready is only one aspect of growth. The other is are you willing to go through it. Even if it killed me i think its well worth it. I know for me i seemed to live tons of lifetimes. So to me the degree of risk doesnt enter the equation. Not on this anyways.

But i will add that of all the people i know of getting shaktipat i dont know of any whom regret it. But perhaps it would be different with a different giver of shaktipat. I dont know?

running
23-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Spiritual awakening and the gifts of the Spirit! Everything is a blessing - and a great opportunity ...
This image illustrates that ideal to me. You are blessed, and repay the blessing by magnifying it out to help others ...

http://chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/prism1.jpg

Thanks and thats a beautiful picture knight!

knightofalbion
23-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Thank you. Yes, that's what I thought. What comes to us as pure light, being absorbed and reflected out into the world in a 'rainbow' of kindness, love, healing, positive energy and so forth ...

Spiritual gifts are a blessing - and meant to be shared.

And when they are shared, the blessing is magnified ....