PDA

View Full Version : In moments of grief, focus on the grief

Timeless
21-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Whenever you feel grief, anger, any negative feeling really...

Just be with yourself. These thoughts aren't yours. Resistance against something, like fear, only causes more delusion.

Fear can overtake you, so notice who is feeling the fear. Is the fear you? Or just a thought? Who are you without this thought? Who are you without any thought?

naturesflow
21-10-2015, 02:52 AM
I personally feel that your sounding more like a preacher man, more and more everyday..Lol

Is it good?
Is it bad?
Is it you?

It is what ever I make of it. But I like creating it to be what I want it to be..even as you create it to be as you want it to be for others.

Where is timeless on this puffing billy ride he is taking us all?

Its good advice all the same I should politely add, BE with YOURSELF in everyway of you being YOU..:)

Timeless
21-10-2015, 03:05 AM
I personally feel that your sounding more like a preacher man, more and more everyday..Lol

Is it good?
Is it bad?
Is it you?

It is what ever I make of it. But I like creating it to be what I want it to be..even as you create it to be as you want it to be for others.

Where is timeless on this puffing billy ride he is taking us all?

Its good advice all the same I should politely add, BE with YOURSELF in everyway of you being YOU..:)

I'm not trying to preach.

I'm just trying to describe my own experience.

If people gain anything from what I'm saying on here, I hope it's in finding the innocent and pure self. Stepping outside of the boundary of thought that so much of the world expects us to hold dear. Don't let people force you to think a certain way. Always refer to yourself for truth. :)