PDA

View Full Version : What do you want?

Timeless
21-10-2015, 12:14 AM
What you want, you already have. Prolonged thinking leads you to believe you don't have it or that you can't get it.

Fluffy
21-10-2015, 12:29 AM
:D :hug2: ..

naturesflow
21-10-2015, 12:49 AM
You don't have it till you make it..I don't have the cake I am about to make. So I am actually taking steps to make it so there fore it requires me to make it if I wish to partake in a more full cake experience I wanted to begin with.

What we have are tools within, the rest takes affirmative action and the connection of other tools to bring into being.

Timeless
21-10-2015, 02:00 AM
You don't have it till you make it..I don't have the cake I am about to make. So I am actually taking steps to make it so there fore it requires me to make it if I wish to partake in a more full cake experience I wanted to begin with.

What we have are tools within, the rest takes affirmative action and the connection of other tools to bring into being.

Overthinking, of what we want or how we're going to get it, kind of paints a blurry picture of what it is we're actually aiming for. You should be focused on what it is you want and not how you are going to get it. This also causes a lot of doubt.

naturesflow
21-10-2015, 02:46 AM
Overthinking, of what we want or how we're going to get it, kind of paints a blurry picture of what it is we're actually aiming for. You should be focused on what it is you want and not how you are going to get it. This also causes a lot of doubt.

IN self reflection of your sharing I am aware that it is your own doubt and over thinking that took the time to create this.

In the meantime.

My cupcakes taste wonderful
Amazing what ONE can do when ONE lets go of others ideas about how ONE does things..

naturesflow
21-10-2015, 02:49 AM

WE is about you.
YOU is about you too.

And I have no doubt in me about you in this way.

naturesflow
21-10-2015, 03:04 AM
What you want, you already have. Prolonged thinking leads you to believe you don't have it or that you can't get it.

Offering you some food for thought here only.

Think about starving children, living in very poor conditions, where their little bodies are fading slowly away, malnourished and in desperation of food. Do you feel that sharing this knowledge with them in their impoverished state of living and conditions will bring to them food? And in their thoughts of fear or worry, diminished hope, that they are too blame?

Nature forms itself in so many ways, the power of thought is only one aspect of the whole of nature being itself one with nature as nature provides and doesn't always provide. We are the world as one source together.

Sometimes another's loss is because of the way we think and not act.

And the way we don't think and act as well comes into this.

Timeless
21-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Offering you some food for thought here only.

Think about starving children, living in very poor conditions, where their little bodies are fading slowly away, malnourished and in desperation of food. Do you feel that sharing this knowledge with them in their impoverished state of living and conditions will bring to them food? And in their thoughts of fear or worry, diminished hope, that they are too blame?

Nature forms itself in so many ways, the power of thought is only one aspect of the whole of nature being itself one with nature as nature provides and doesn't always provide. We are the world as one source together.

Sometimes another's loss is because of the way we think and not act.

And the way we don't think and act as well comes into this.

I think we are on kind of a different page.

What I was really aiming for with my statement about want was...

Sometimes even though we have the reasonable means to obtain something, it is the conditioned mind that tells us "no, you are not worthy" or somewhere along those lines. And what I'm trying to say is that if we have the reasonable means to obtain something, whatever it is, we should stop listening to our thoughts all together. So many times dreams go unfulfilled because of fear. But you should not ignore the fear and say "it is only an illusion".

At least this is my experience. Dissolve thought patterns and watch your dreams come alive.

naturesflow
21-10-2015, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=Timeless]I think we are on kind of a different page.

What I was really aiming for with my statement about want was...

Sometimes even though we have the reasonable means to obtain something, it is the conditioned mind that tells us "no, you are not worthy" or somewhere along those lines. And what I'm trying to say is that if we have the reasonable means to obtain something, whatever it is, we should stop listening to our thoughts all together. So many times dreams go unfulfilled because of fear. But you should not ignore the fear and say "it is only an illusion".

Sometimes is the key, sometimes we don't have a reasonable means.. ......Being practical and real is of course part of this picture to know that sometimes things don't always line up as we might plan or believe..... reality serves up lots of experiences, beyond our own self and thoughts. The illusion that others see or speak of is very real for people living it and immersed in it..and takes time and process to work through sometimes.

At least this is my experience. Dissolve thought patterns and watch your dreams come alive.

Letting go works in many ways of ourselves and life and others.