PDA

View Full Version : Your body is a part of you consciousness

Iamfree
20-10-2015, 07:50 PM
Everything is one.

This means that our psychical body is a psychical manifestation of our consciousness. That is why exercise and diet is very important for your spiritual growth. Bad health and diet will affect your ability to rise to higher frequencies. This is known by yogis but often neglected in the west since we have a tradition of separating body and soul.

Everything is one. Take care of you body.

Ciona
24-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Agreed. As a Kabbalist this is critical in my opinion. I consider taking responsibility for the body physical as well as listening to it to be a crucial part of my spirituality.

MIND POWER
25-10-2015, 02:33 PM
But always remember.....

You body serves your mind first primarily, but in this world we think its the other way around. This is why when people get sick, and they obsess over a chronic illness! the harder they fight it, the more and more it takes over there life! I have done this, when i hurt myself. The law of non resistant is a really hard thing for me to get my head around, but it some ways it makes sense...

I am not a fan of Newtonian physics, but there is one thing that he maybe got right..? every action has a equal opposite reaction.

So taking that into consideration, its not about how hard you fight! maybe its about how smart you fight.

:wink:

Lorelyen
17-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Everything is one.

This means that our psychical body is a psychical manifestation of our consciousness. That is why exercise and diet is very important for your spiritual growth. Bad health and diet will affect your ability to rise to higher frequencies. This is known by yogis but often neglected in the west since we have a tradition of separating body and soul.

Can't disagree with that. It's the repository of one's vast interior world, infinite, wherein resides your sensuality, the exploration of which seems important to come to terms with emotions. Dance is particularly uplifting as it's a kind of go-between (the physical and the sensual) tying rhythm and physical movement in with the sensuous self.

CarolineD
29-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Everything is one.

That's right!
Of course soul means more, this is the beginning of the individual, but body matters too.

Miss Hepburn
29-02-2016, 07:44 PM
I always thought our bodies to be a reflection of our
thoughts, beliefs, consciousness, past lives, traumas, burdens,
joys, mental health balanced or not...and so on.

It is so obvious our body, clothes, our home, our car are reflections
of just who we are and what we think of ourselves and
how we want others to view us...what we care about or don't
care about...yes, it's a whole package.

knightofalbion
03-03-2016, 08:35 PM
The physical body is a vehicle of expression for the soul.

So, look after yourself ....

Alice_1
05-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Agreed. We need to decide smth and then our body will do it.

Lucky 1
01-11-2016, 03:49 PM
Jimmy Buffett said it best!

You're supposed to treat your body like its a temple.....not like its a tent!

Krosser
24-11-2016, 11:57 PM
I really dont like this line of thinking no more

lamb1
17-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Great! Thank you!

SecretDreams333
17-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Everything is one.

cool I amfreetoo , but its not just your body but all that is around you to in ways quite similar other wise everything would still be two and not one