PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Biggest Spiritual Growth Challenge Right Now?

KyraSiva
20-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Hi! I was wondering what your biggest questions or challenges are right now in your spiritual growth?

What would be the most helpful information, experience, ect. for your journey right now?

Jokeshopbeard
20-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Learning to embrace, and emit, pure and unconditional love for myself and all life!!

Free1
20-10-2015, 07:27 PM
The biggest challenge for me, is that it is not a challenge! :P

Rokon
20-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Hi! I was wondering what your biggest questions or challenges are right now in your spiritual growth?

What would be the most helpful information, experience, ect. for your journey right now?

My biggest question? "What is the meaning of life"
Biggest challenge? Mortality

linen53
20-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Biggest challenge?

It's a tough one when I am in the middle of another "learning experience"

Usually I get understanding after it is over and the mind has had time to clear and look back.

I am currently in another period of learning. The emotions run so high I just have to ride it out until understanding follows.

naturesflow
20-10-2015, 10:00 PM

Learning to be an observer and allowing my sons life to unfold even as I might see from looking in what I know could be. For all other people I can do it fine and have challenged myself to do so continuously and the rewards have paid off in myself. My son is my biggest challenge because he is my closest/bond extension of myself, so I am learning discernment and listening with awareness and timing when to share and when to allow.

I am managing really well and finding myself deepening and awakening glimpses of complete trust and acceptance and fearlessness. The fearlessness is really important in myself as it allows me to empty out my old fears that I once held in myself which I no longer wish to entertain for his life. I notice when those glimpses come, everything just is and I feel myself move once more in trust and clarity and the awareness I might discern to share is more clear and heard by him.

As his mother I feel its one of the most important gifts I can give back to him, by consciously working with this in myself.

wolfgaze
20-10-2015, 10:10 PM
My internal circumstances are in excellent shape... My exteranal life circumstances need to go in a new direction and I'm uncertain as to the optimal steps to take (specifically, I need to move/relocate)....

What about you OP? What is your answer to your own question?

:cool:

hilikus
02-11-2015, 04:03 AM
Ah, difficulty in accepting just how little i know about much of anything. Seeing everything at once, feels like i'm losing all previous knowledge, tough to accept if i have a choice anyway.

I guess the question would be, for anybody who's been through it, how long is it bad? lol

Shivani Devi
19-11-2015, 03:07 AM
I have quite a few:

1. Purification - getting rid of all the gunk out of my system...including smoking cessation, even though I don't smoke much (3-4 cigs a day), but for some reason, I just can't drop it fully.

2. Compassion - it's hard to love those who hate me.

3. Holding back - There's a lot more inside me that wants to 'bubble to the surface', but I hold it back because I'm terrified about my own true spiritual potential.

4. Patience - I was born with autism, so that's an extra challenge for me.

So, there we go.

bluebird21
19-11-2015, 04:47 AM
My internal circumstances are in excellent shape... My exteranal life circumstances need to go in a new direction and I'm uncertain as to the optimal steps to take (specifically, I need to move/relocate)....
:cool:

Ever think of living in a Buddhist Co-op? :D

bluebird21
19-11-2015, 04:48 AM

Self love and finding God. I aim pretty high lol.

RedEmbers
19-11-2015, 04:50 AM

What are yours? :smile: