PDA

View Full Version : Spirit "Assault"

BriarRose
18-10-2015, 09:46 PM
I recently bought a house that was built about ten years ago. There has been a series of "weird" events, but Friday night, things got out of control. My husband works nights, and I was in bed, asleep and alone. I was in the middle of a standard, humdrum dream. Suddenly, I felt someone in bed behind me. It felt like a sexual assault. I started to struggle, and tried to scream. The harder I struggled, the more force the entity exerted, pinning me to the bed. If that was the whole story, I would think it was just a "night terror", as it had the classic symptoms. But "He" began to whisper. He repeated, "Little Alice, little Alice" several times. My name is not "Alice". After I struggled free, I got up, turned on lights, and moved to another room. Has anyone successfully expelled a spirit from their home that had bad intentions? If so, how did you do it? I have wondered about the "rightness" of attempting to send souls into the light. Who am I to say if a soul should stay, or go? But in this case, it's "Him", or me! The feeling I got was that the person had been a child molester, so there could be some real resistance to "moving on". Any help is appreciated. I'm really scared in my own bed!