PDA

View Full Version : Still can't edit profile

Sakura
11-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi, I still can't edit profile, I have been a member longer then two weeks

Squatchit
11-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Hiya Sakura

You need to have at least 25 posts as well.

The easiest way to increase your post count is to welcome other newbies in the welcome thread. :smile:

Squatch

Lotus Flower
14-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Ahh is that why that is, I have been trying to edit my own profile and couldn't do so, I kept getting the following message:

Lotus Flower, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

My account has been activated, but as you said about the 25 posts, I best get going.... lol

mrsifuentes
17-01-2011, 07:42 PM
having the same issue. I assume my old account wasn't forwarded with the new system updates.

JennySmedley
18-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Ah, now I see why I can't edit my profile. I'll see what happens when I've been a member longer and posted more.

innerlight
18-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Just so everyone knows this isn't a big secret that happens after signing up. It's stated in the rules that are agreed to upon joining the forum that new members do not have access to edit their profile, avatar, or signature.

sapphire97
30-01-2011, 06:58 AM
you gotta have done 25 posts, which this is my 25th so yay!