PDA

View Full Version : What should a new psychic know or do?

annabelle239
16-10-2015, 07:37 AM
I've always been very intuitive,however for the last few years,I never thought it was a big deal as I believe everyone is psychic on some level. I do have a psychic relative as well who was successful as a psychic for her career. She had a radio show I believe and is retired now. Lately,I wonder if things I went through when I was young are even because of some psychic abilities of mine. Maybe not. I am not sure. I just used to get extreme anxiety even walking into a mall( I wonder if from being able to feel other's feelings/thoughts so easily is what caused me to used to have anxieties I had back then). I'm very empathetic. I don't like it. I read energy well. If I see a person,even just a picture,I am able to read them very easily. I naturally am able to tune in telepathically very easily and that's always been a particular topic I actually find intriguing. I don't much like the empathy thing. I find myself taking on other's emotions very easily to a point that feels very much abnormal. I've had some psychic dreams,but that's been more rare. I'm also usually very claircognizant. Not lately as I'm going through things but that's the one I tend to have the most natural ability with. I've always been very sensitive and drawn to animals and feel I communicate and empathize with animals pretty well. I became vegetarian on my own at a very young age in a family that discouraged it. I just did it anyways and never looked back. I often feel drawn to help people and heal them in some way and feel perhaps later on down the road,a natural path for me would be of a healer of some sort. I remember at least most days of the week,some of the dreams I had while asleep. I never thought this was odd,but it seems it's not as common as I thought. Since I never thought any of this was that unique,I never put that much thought to develop it and refine it. I also just wonder if there's something I should do to help aid myself from how draining maybe it can be? Am I maybe supposed to do something with this ability? Lately,I've just even been wondering if I have a bigger path then I may think with healing. I used to think I was too imperfect but I've talked with some spiritual healer types who are well known for what they do and they are just people,too so I now know it's not about that. The claircognizant thing feels so natural to me. The telepathy thing I find really fascinating but I know I can improve upon it. I've found it interesting receiving thoughts and realizing who's it was and what they were thinking. The empathetic thing is hard though because I feel other's energies wayyyy too easily even showing up with me having the physical symptoms they are having. As far as I know,I have no medium ship abilities or ability to get visions or sounds..which I have to say kind of scares me out to have that happen to me.. I've even gotten upset out of nowwhere and have wondered is it coming from someone else i'm tuning into. I've predicted things so easily and naturally by a combination of just knowing,telepathy,and getting empathetic feelings but have often just dismissed it as not a big deal. How did you find out you were physic and how did you train yourself to handle it better and be better at it?

Mr Interesting
16-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Go back in (to your post) and add some space. Give us room to read it 'cause it's too dense.

I'm not going to read it. It looks like a brick... make it look like a scattering of pebbles.

engellstein
16-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Go back in (to your post) and add some space. Give us room to read it 'cause it's too dense.

I'm not going to read it. It looks like a brick... make it look like a scattering of pebbles.

lol! I was thinking this same thing then I read your post haha. Classic.

I got through it by highlighting the lines of text as I went. I really wish forums would allow you to make the columns narrower. It's impossible for me to read long lines of text and every forum requires you to read super wide screen text columns. sigh.

But yeah, OP, turn that paragraph into several paragraphs please.

engellstein
16-10-2015, 11:37 PM
A short answer to your question of what to do with your life: do whatever you want to do. Nothing is set in stone. If you feel a calling towards something then at least lean in that direction and poke around a bit. If you want to go the psychic/healer route you don't have to make a fulltime career out of it. Maybe do it on the side to test it out.

But never tell yourself you're not good enough. No one is not worthy of anything. You either want to do it or you don't. Worthiness is a non-factor in the equation.

dryad
17-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Learn to stabilize and create separation from the world. It is invaluable to natural empath/telepaths like yourself.

Practise meditation where you focus on the boundary of your own aura. Everything within is you so that's where you want your focus and your energy. See your own energy as bright and colorful and everything beyond the boundary as fading away. Maybe black and white or out of focus. Its still there but it's not important. It can't affect your energy unless you let it. The world will just flow around you. That way you can control when you want to be empathic and when you don't so you don't get drained. Having strong boundaries will also stop people leeching off you.

Also dont open imaginary doors that just show up. If you can't see who or what is on the other side it won't be good. I learnt that one the hard way (Yes I opened the door)