PDA

View Full Version : waking up at exact time without a clock?

Kinki
15-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Waking up at exactly 8.30 for instance, forgetting to set the alarm, and you need to go to a meeting (and said to yourself "wake up 8.30 exactly). (when your used to sleep more)

what is the odds of that? :p and how come it happends

naturesflow
15-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Waking up at exactly 8.30 for instance, forgetting to set the alarm, and you need to go to a meeting (and said to yourself "wake up 8.30 exactly). (when your used to sleep more)

what is the odds of that? :p and how come it happends

When we rely so much on the external for our wake up calls, we lose touch with our natural abilities, we all have within, in every way of waking up.

Mr Interesting
16-10-2015, 03:53 AM
I do that all the time when I set the alarm, for those very rare times when that's needed, then wakeup and usually within a minute the alarm goes off. And when I don't I already know what the time is even before I see the clock usually within five minutes.

It's kinda exactly how my cats are and know it's lunchtime or whatever and arrive before I call them which is because they see the future then go meet it and we can do the same except it's called synchronicity or whatever, intuition... call it something anyways, but really that part of you that does know knows already and whoever you are is absent enough to be there at the right time.

Neil Young said that... that he was absent and he was talkin' 'bout his identified self, as in absent from that, and I like it... bein' absent minded that is, but up a few levels from what we think is absent minded.

Clover
16-10-2015, 04:00 AM
My body has mastered waking up without an alarm- until daylight savings. November 1st everyone :rolleyes:

ocean breeze
16-10-2015, 04:12 AM
If i don't set the alarm i'll never wake up. lol

IamPoltergeist
23-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Your body synchronizes with mans perception of time as a baby and you adapt. Because of this people are able to trigger when they want to wake up but it is far from common

Marie
23-10-2015, 09:10 AM
I do it all the time. I even bend time. If I'm going to be a place and run late, I always arrive on time. I know what the time is too, without a tool.

IamPoltergeist
23-10-2015, 09:22 AM
I do it all the time. I even bend time. If I'm going to be a place and run late, I always arrive on time. I know what the time is too, without a tool.

Same here. :) except for the whole running late thing.. I have other methods.