PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed on Removing Negative Entities

Astro
15-10-2015, 01:11 PM
The being that has posed as my Spirit Guide has turned out to be something else. Possibly a parasite. This being posed as a female for more than a year after I discovered it, which was last year on Spiritual Forums after getting a reading here.
There is evidence that it has been with me a lot longer, I think back to my early twenties, or even late teens with that.

This being has halted my progress in life this year, it tries to control my actions throughout the day, but the things that are most disturbing are that it threatens me with pain; it will apply pressure to my testicles & the nerves in my jaws as a reminder of what it's capable of doing. It has shown me that it's capable of humiliating me in public if it wants to.

It has kept me awake through night & day, it has tortured me in bed with the things thing I've mentioned above.
It also changes its identity. While it was posing as my Spirit Guide another 'voice' came along pretending to be Jesus, however I found it impossible to believe this. The being has made me do regrettable things, whilst making me believe that I was being punished for past life crimes. Which it has then later admitted were false.

Since telling it that I didn't believe it was Jesus, it has posed an Alien & Arch Angles. It has also been able to fool me into thinking that there are more beings with it.

Only a month ago it was still posing as my Spirit Guide, so much of this has happened in the last four weeks & I'm extremely concerned now!

This morning I've avoided speaking with it, it doesn't stop talking to me by the way, it really doesn't ever stop! It's always telling me that it knows best, that it loves me but at the same time it's is very offensive & controlling, or it tries to be. It wants to dictate my actions throughout the day it seem now!
Since coming to the conclusion that I should seek professional help with this, it has gone very very quite & distant. It goes distant each time I discover it's lying about its identity. It really has had me fooled! At the moment it's whispering that I shouldn't post this, it has a tooth under pressure with the threat of pain looming.
It is always reading my changing thoughts & it seems clear that it is always looking for what I want to believe & will try & convince me that it is that thing, & that I need it.
Now it's got to the point where I'm in desperate fear of it controlling the rest of my life, I simply can't function from day to day because it has some kind of power over my thoughts.

It tells me that it wants me to start a family & settle down but on it's terms, which is extremely unsettling. I really don't know what to do about his.

I so desperately need help with this as it is ruining my life! If you know what I can do please help!!!

I am doing some research but would really like some input from Spiritual Forums.

Tristran
15-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Offer it everlasting love if it turns its back away from Cronus (Saturn / raSatan).

This way when you raise your vibration level it will rise with you or it will permanently leave you as it will soon be below your spiritual frequency.

Tell it that i have had an evil demon in me since 18 months and confronted Cronus in 4 recent dreams.

All information especially the truth is electromagnetic in this Matrix illusion so the spirit will know that i was in raSatan's company and turned him away quite easily.

The Archon's or Demiurge (including these negative entity slaves) can all be avoided just by thinking good thoughts of optimism and not worrying about events like this that can happen in the future or paying the next batch of bills.

life.love.regret.
15-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Since you are responsible for letting this entity in and giving it it's power, there must be a way to reclaim that power. Good luck.

Have you thought about seeing a medical doctor? Maybe a legitimate medical concern is the tool this entity uses to cause the physical discomfort and pain.

adamm[]
15-10-2015, 08:12 PM
jesus is fake so preteneding to be jesus is useless, unless your not smart enough to have figured that out. most of the stories in the bible are metaphors but since people take it as literal this planet is infested with derti-ders that think they are talking to jesus and the planet is only 65k years old and a bunch of other rediculous **, buts its ok, i got thors hammer and ride around on a gryphon so im safe.

what do you mean it talks to you, like you SERIOUSLY hear voices or do you just get "thoughts" that you think are it talking to you.

heres what i personally think, because i went through some insane **** myself, you got all paranoid and YOUR paranoia is litteraly causing YOU to think bad thoughts, then you think there is some kind of "parasite" that is messing with you but in reality its YOU F'ing with yourself.

heres the thing about "Reality" as you think you know it, you are not just you but you are also your surroundings, so when YOU CHANGE, so will the things around you, meaning this entity is just YOUR OWN fear/paranoia. I would personally pay attention to what ever this thing is as if your a scientist trying to understand it, rather than being afraid of it, thats what i did with all my paranoid thoughts and trust me sometimes my thoughts went all crazy.

and seriously, there is no such thing as god, satan, hell or heaven, angels or demons, i wont say that some horned entity that would most likley resemble what we think would be satan exists, but that doesnt means its F*in satan.

engellstein
15-10-2015, 09:40 PM
I agree with Adam. I went through something similar and swore up and down it was some kind of entity always present, always reading my mind, always posing as some benevolent being.. only to find out that it wasn't benevolent and was trying to run my life into the ground and it would constantly mess with me and manipulate my body in weird ways.

Well, will wonders ever cease, I find out after a few months of hell with that thing that it wasn't an entity but it was myself the whole time. This happened shortly after I became "aware" spiritually. Idk what it means or where it comes from. It has something to do with your consciousness. Our consciousness can split itself. In fact, it does all the time.

Anyone that talks to angels or guides or high self or any other spirit persons is actually talking to themselves. The mind, which works in symbols, assigns a personage to an aspect of ourselves in order for us to cope with something or whatever the case is. It's not wrong to say you're speaking with angels or similar but it's more accurate to say that it's your own consciousness doing it.

That's what's happening to you right now. Somehow your energy got F'ed up and now it's going berserk. This is testimony to how potent consciousness is.

The solution is to figure out how to realign your energy. I have no idea how you do that. I really have no clue how I got past it. I just started doing a bunch of stuff and then one day it was over.

The biggest thing you need to keep in mind is that this thing feeds off fear and that you flipping out thinking that the world is ending is just giving it more power. It only has as much power as you choose to give it. It can't harm you. You have the power. You're in control.

When I started asking people for advice about this almost all of them said to ignore it. I don't think they had a clue what I was up against or they never would have said that. That being said, my advice is to ignore it lol. Seriously, the missing part of all the advice I was getting was the Why it was happening and what was the mechanics of it. I just gave that to you. So did Adam. You have to arm yourself with some peace of mind first and know that this thing will go away in time but in order for that to happen you have to stop adding fuel to the fire, and the best way to do that aside from getting your energy under control is to not give any more attention to this part of yourself than you need to.

---

The way I understand it, when we "connect with our guides" we're actually connecting to a very high frequency of energy. Emotions are indicators of what frequency we've aligned with. Fear is a very very low frequency. Love and joy are very high frequencies. When we get away from low energy emotions and tap into high frequency emotions we're actually tapping into the energy our "guides" and "high self" and "angels" are on.

That means we get reliable channeling of information on those levels. And we get unreliable channeling of information on the lower fear levels. So your priority is to get out of fear and get up up up to love and joy and peace and similar feelings. This is the perfect opportunity for you to clear out old habits of thinking that get you to feel low energy emotions and install habits of thinking that will get you feeling high ones.

Heart
15-10-2015, 10:02 PM
The being that has posed as my Spirit Guide has turned out to be something else. Possibly a parasite. This being posed as a female for more than a year after I discovered it, which was last year on Spiritual Forums after getting a reading here.
There is evidence that it has been with me a lot longer, I think back to my early twenties, or even late teens with that.

This being has halted my progress in life this year, it tries to control my actions throughout the day, but the things that are most disturbing are that it threatens me with pain; it will apply pressure to my testicles & the nerves in my jaws as a reminder of what it's capable of doing. It has shown me that it's capable of humiliating me in public if it wants to.

It has kept me awake through night & day, it has tortured me in bed with the things thing I've mentioned above.
It also changes its identity. While it was posing as my Spirit Guide another 'voice' came along pretending to be Jesus, however I found it impossible to believe this. The being has made me do regrettable things, whilst making me believe that I was being punished for past life crimes. Which it has then later admitted were false.

Since telling it that I didn't believe it was Jesus, it has posed an Alien & Arch Angles. It has also been able to fool me into thinking that there are more beings with it.

Only a month ago it was still posing as my Spirit Guide, so much of this has happened in the last four weeks & I'm extremely concerned now!

This morning I've avoided speaking with it, it doesn't stop talking to me by the way, it really doesn't ever stop! It's always telling me that it knows best, that it loves me but at the same time it's is very offensive & controlling, or it tries to be. It wants to dictate my actions throughout the day it seem now!
Since coming to the conclusion that I should seek professional help with this, it has gone very very quite & distant. It goes distant each time I discover it's lying about its identity. It really has had me fooled! At the moment it's whispering that I shouldn't post this, it has a tooth under pressure with the threat of pain looming.
It is always reading my changing thoughts & it seems clear that it is always looking for what I want to believe & will try & convince me that it is that thing, & that I need it.
Now it's got to the point where I'm in desperate fear of it controlling the rest of my life, I simply can't function from day to day because it has some kind of power over my thoughts.

It tells me that it wants me to start a family & settle down but on it's terms, which is extremely unsettling. I really don't know what to do about his.

I so desperately need help with this as it is ruining my life! If you know what I can do please help!!!

I am doing some research but would really like some input from Spiritual Forums.

First, well done.
You have taken the first step in dealing with something you have put much faith in guiding you, Since you went against its wishes to NOT create a thread shows that this entitiy or identity of something does not have full control over you and all you need to do is keep on resisting its hidden agendas by doing the oposite to what it wants of you

Its important to know how this happens...
At some point in the past you have allowed one or more negative energies to enter your inner space and allowed them full access to your entire being, they or it can gain full access by constantly telling you how they or it can help you, and base fear as a means to keep you under that so called control
You can attract these things during meditation where the mind is receptive to all and everything or when there is little or no thoughts entering a sureen mind, this can also happen by deliberatly invoking spirits and inadvertantly inviting them into your center, So you need to take a serious look at when this all started and by questioning everything about your expereince of these negative entities, psychic vampires is a newage term to describe someone with whom you have been in contact with although not nesesarily in person who are unable to live off there own life giving energy and survive by taking that of others, they are sometimes aware they do this others do not, also....If you do not ground yourself before during and after such times then you are an open book for all to enter and I mean everything,

PS. I do not know your personal situation so have posted the most obvious ways why you are experiencing these things above.

Being aware is very important...
Now that you are aware of this its now up to you to "want and need" them to vacate every part of you from this point onwards, I will not pull the wool over your eyes, its not going to be easy, you will have to be patient and kind not just to yourself but that which vexs you, you will also need to do your research into dealing with negative energy and understanding them rather than trying to get rid of something that has in all honestly been a part of your exsistance, the key word here is... Balance ie... hating negative energy is just feeding them through the back door, but at the same time you cant love being in the dark and fearing them either, so be respectfull to youself and "them"

overcoming your issues....
it seems to threaten you with pain and suffering, short of taking your life away, it can never do you real harm other than making you feel uncomfortable phisicaly and mentally, well guess what? are you not suffering now? do not fear pain, (unless its a medical condition, then seek medical advice) or allow fear to overcome your common sence
allways remember you are the master of your own mind not your mind a master unto you, the mind is a tool for your spiritual evolution.... take it back, by learning about the negative energies within you, use "them" as a tool for understanding yourself even deeper

above all keep your head up negative entities are not evil, they may just about be your best teachers you will ever find of who you really are, so listen intently to what they are teaching you not what they are trying to distroy in you

One simple peice of advice I can give you here and now is this......

write everything down of your experiences with your inner conflicts they will be beyond price later when you too find yourself helping another who has gone through the same as you.
please keep us informed

Deepsoul
15-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Its skewed energy ,Just focus on being positive Astro ,its this energy that is not real ,Jesus is very Real in spirit and it would not be Him, although he does show us where we need to change at times ,Cut it down with statements like ,I dont believe in You, You are not welcome here, I dont want to tell you what to replace it with Astro but you must say this everytime you here it. maybe something like Only Divine love reigns in my life...and I Am Safe....Astro I know you can do this be firm ,its possible for us all to be safe....Love Deepsoul :hug:

Heart
15-10-2015, 10:14 PM
PS, ego has this inate and sickly abiltiy to thrive on negative energy and wrong thinking, it will invoke the very thing you will fear......

fear itself,

so you may want to ask about or reaserch how the ego works and how you are avoiding the part of you that you are ignoring,,,,

ego is your key to understanding this

Lorelyen
16-10-2015, 04:26 PM
It's a lesson all should learn in the early stages when looking for or accepting a spirit guide. Allow time to develop a dialogue with the entity, check how much it empathises with you, is in accord with your development. It is too easy for malign or mischievous things to creep into our beings. It's usually because they want something from you or through you.
It could be that an entity has taken advantage of a moment of weakness, a desire you have while you were unprotected (and most people are most of the time), in which case when you discover what's going on, dismiss it.

No spirit guide will try to control you. It may offer advice, may facilitate things for you but the moment it pushes more than that or facilitates something that, within your morality, is evil or dangerous and you feel you cannot handle it, then be polite and ask it to leave. Ask it to return to where it came from. Thank it for taking an interest but you cannot work with it. This one seems partially to be possessing you, however. The advice a few posts up is very good. You can also protect yourself by visualising some kind of defence - a lightning streak from your hands to deflect it when causing physical or emotional discomfort. Wave it away (in your mind). Before you sleep, read Psalm 68 - you don't need to be Christian, it's a general defence and banishment.

I'd suggest meditation on things that you find pleasant and peaceful, and from the imagery that comes up you contemplate some part of it as a "path" - serious contemplation: sit quietly and ponder it and ask for a guide to come forth. If something appears then ask very simple questions at first. Has it a sign, a colour? Is it represented by anything familiar in the material world? Is it ready to help protect you? And of course, what is its name? When you have that, you can talk to it in contemplative moments to develop assurance that it is your guide, not something malign. It will almost certainly bring you insights ( ideas, images that you weren't particularly thinking of but suddenly seem important and revealing). Ask yourself if they sit comfortably with you.

My own background was fairly strict. Finding a guide was embodied in ritual. Preparation involved creating a sanctified place on the astral where most of the rite was carried out. However, in pathworking I have been guided by different entities. One soon works out which is good and helpful and which has to be dismissed or avoided.

Astro
16-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Thank you all for taking the time to reply, there's a lot of info here that can help & I'm grateful for it. It does seem to want to guide me but it also likes to remind me of the pain that it can cause, it has done that within the last few minutes even though I'm trying to work with it. It insists that it has been my guide since birth & that it's doing this for my benefit. It has posed as the other guides too but now admits that it can present as multiple guides but is really the only guide with me.
I've thought of it as a parasite because it has really cause some disturbance in my life, but it doesn't fit the image of what a Spirit Guide should be according to the places I visit online!

I do grounding, but I find that shielding is ineffective.

Sorry I can't address each post!

engellstein
16-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Let's just assume that this isn't a guide. As I said before, I don't believe guides are people, I think they are high energy frequency we tap into by being of a high vibration ourselves and the mind assigns a personage to that energy frequency in order to process it, thus we get a label slapped on a channeled messenger called a guide or whatever it is called.

Keeping with that reasoning, I would have to say that you are not on a high vibration but a low one. Therefore you tap into that low energy and that low energy gives you what you are experiencing.
----
Think of it another way: we don't think in words, we think in ideas, in energy vibration. Any words we hear in our heads or speak with our mouths started as a vibrational idea and the mind searched our psyche for the best word combinations that fit the idea and then spoke it, in our heads or out loud.

When we channel a guide or other entity we are tapping into a vibrational frequency outside of ourselves, and just like in the previous paragraph our minds assign words to the vibrational ideas being picked up.

If we are of a high vibration - which we will know because we feel emotions like love, joy and peace - we will connect with high vibrations around us. And if we have the ability to channel we will channel messages, or in other words, we will take that high vibration we've connected to and translate it into the appropriate words, thus we get a message.

High frequencies will yield loving messages, low frequencies will yield not loving messages.
High frequencies will yield advice for our greater good, low frequencies will yield advice that will run us into the rocks.
----
I don't think reasoning with this entity will solve your problems. I think working on your vibration will. Thoughts create emotions which create our vibration. Beliefs are habitual thinking patterns. Identify and get rid of limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering beliefs.

Idk if this is confusing or enlightening, but I hope it helps. You haven't given any info on how you've been dealing with this thing practically, nor how it started. If you want more people to give their two cents you need to give more details about where this came from and what you've tried to get rid of it.

Astro
17-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Yesterday I tried to 'start again' with it & it did seem to be reasonable about that. I tried to understand why it behaves like it does but today though it has tried to dominate again so I've asked it to leave; it's gone very quiet now, but it won't leave. I'm doing as I please & it doesn't interfere with that too much, although it has tried to persuade me with another lie.
I don't feel so unsettled now, but it's beginning to feel like my spiritual beliefs have been lost!

life.love.regret.
17-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Do you think there is any chance that this being is a tulpa and you actually created him?

engellstein
17-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Yesterday I tried to 'start again' with it & it did seem to be reasonable about that. I tried to understand why it behaves like it does but today though it has tried to dominate again so I've asked it to leave; it's gone very quiet now, but it won't leave. I'm doing as I please & it doesn't interfere with that too much, although it has tried to persuade me with another lie.
I don't feel so unsettled now, but it's beginning to feel like my spiritual beliefs have been lost!

Dude. I asked you when this started, what you were doing when it started, and what you've done to fix the problem.. and you completely ignored me.

Do you want help or not?

If all you do is make posts about how this thing never goes away, how do expect anyone to help you when you don't give any other info than that and that info is completely useless? Give practical information.

Tobi
18-10-2015, 12:17 AM
The way I understand it, when we "connect with our guides" we're actually connecting to a very high frequency of energy. Emotions are indicators of what frequency we've aligned with. Fear is a very very low frequency. Love and joy are very high frequencies. When we get away from low energy emotions and tap into high frequency emotions we're actually tapping into the energy our "guides" and "high self" and "angels" are on.

That means we get reliable channeling of information on those levels. And we get unreliable channeling of information on the lower fear levels. So your priority is to get out of fear and get up up up to love and joy and peace and similar feelings. This is the perfect opportunity for you to clear out old habits of thinking that get you to feel low energy emotions and install habits of thinking that will get you feeling high ones.

Absolutely.

And for the original poster... what is suggested here may be things you find very hard to do right now -almost impossible in fact right now -the way you feel? But they will be the only way out.

So what you are going to have to do -whether this experience is a split fragment of 'yourself' or whether it is a parasitic Entity (and some of them can be nasty) -is grasp hold of who and what you are like it's some speeding car, and get hold of that steering wheel, and turn that vehicle onto a whole different track.
Do it with complete confidence and absolute conviction, because if you put that sort of passion into it you are going to bring about one heck of a 'vibration-rise' which will effectively put you outside the sphere of activity of any low Being like this.
That is the only way out.

Drop this Being, drop it completely, turn away, walk in a different direction and do not even look back over your shoulder.

Astro
18-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Dude. I asked you when this started, what you were doing when it started, and what you've done to fix the problem.. and you completely ignored me.

Do you want help or not?

If all you do is make posts about how this thing never goes away, how do expect anyone to help you when you don't give any other info than that and that info is completely useless? Give practical information.

I'm grateful for all the help here, as I've said already:

Thank you all for taking the time to reply, there's a lot of info here that can help & I'm grateful for it. It does seem to want to guide me but it also likes to remind me of the pain that it can cause, it has done that within the last few minutes even though I'm trying to work with it. It insists that it has been my guide since birth & that it's doing this for my benefit. It has posed as the other guides too but now admits that it can present as multiple guides but is really the only guide with me.
I've thought of it as a parasite because it has really cause some disturbance in my life, but it doesn't fit the image of what a Spirit Guide should be according to the places I visit online!

Elric
18-10-2015, 12:38 PM
:smile:

ego is your key to understanding this

May I add ....... the Negative Ego a.k.a. the adversary a.k.a. the Devil.

engellstein
18-10-2015, 10:51 PM
I'm grateful for all the help here, as I've said already: Thank you all for taking the time to reply, there's a lot of info here that can help & I'm grateful for it.

I suppose what you're saying without saying it is that you want to figure this out on your own and have no intention of giving details. That's cool.

I don't know if you're aware or not, but this is the pattern your doing:
entity poses as guide > i talk to entity > entity scares me > some time goes by > then:
entity poses as guide > i talk to entity > entity scares me > some time goes by > then:
entity poses as guide > i talk to entity > entity scares me > some time goes by...

Maybe stop the "i talk to entity" part and the chain will break. And definitely stop posting new comments about how you've continued to do the above and got the same results.

Any comments from here on out from you should be on how you've tried new methods and any positive outcomes that have resulted, and any sticking points.

Good luck.

Classic
19-10-2015, 02:10 AM
Too bad God allowed it to happen.

Astro
19-10-2015, 10:24 AM
I suppose what you're saying without saying it is that you want to figure this out on your own and have no intention of giving details. That's cool.

I don't know if you're aware or not, but this is the pattern your doing:
entity poses as guide > i talk to entity > entity scares me > some time goes by...

Maybe stop the "i talk to entity" part and the chain will break. And definitely stop posting new comments about how you've continued to do the above and got the same results.

Any comments from here on out from you should be on how you've tried new methods and any positive outcomes that have resulted, and any sticking points.

Good luck.

No, I can't just stop my life to deal with this!

It has had me fooled, hence my desperation when I posted this thread, I was concerned for my life! I thought that it would harm me just for posting about it, just for seeking help! It really did have me under its spell!

I hope you can understand that!

Belle
19-10-2015, 10:57 AM
It only has the power over you that you choose to give it.

A truism that often tricks me.

krishna
19-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Hello Astro,
Offer all your concerns/fears to the Divine and the Divine Mother Meera.
All will now be well.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Lorelyen
19-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Let's just assume that this isn't a guide. As I said before, I don't believe guides are people, I think they are high energy frequency we tap into by being of a high vibration ourselves and the mind assigns a personage to that energy frequency in order to process it, thus we get a label slapped on a channeled messenger called a guide or whatever it is called.

Sorry, I'm not quite following this. High energy frequency - what do we mean by frequency here? Are you regarding this as an entity? Is the periodicity related to its appearance or some other aspect of its essence?

And we "tap into by being of a high vibration" - is this vibration (whatever that may be) at the same frequency AND at the same level of energy (which presumably is measured in joules (or astral-joules let's say.) Are you saying that it's a sympathetic vibration?

Is it inappropriate to personify the energy-frequency-vibration? To me it's an entity if it has the qualities of which you speak - and as long as the vibrations you also speak of are sympathetic and thus at the same frequency, does it matter because the image adopted by the recipient of the guide will invoke the guide anyway?

I have spirit guides but they're nothing to do with frequency or vibration in their dealings with me. I wouldn't know how to get myself vibrating at a given frequency let alone sweep it to detect that of a guide - but they're there. Curious, then. The fire elementals helped me contact.

engellstein
20-10-2015, 03:24 AM
No, I can't just stop my life to deal with this!

It has had me fooled, hence my desperation when I posted this thread, I was concerned for my life! I thought that it would harm me just for posting about it, just for seeking help! It really did have me under its spell!

I hope you can understand that!

I believe you and sympathize. No one's asking you to stop your life to handle this. It just boggles my mind how desperate you are for help yet give no details like you don't want help.

When I went through the same situation, that thing DID bring my life to a halt because I literally couldn't work, it wouldn't let me. It would make my body do crazy things and made me feel extremely dizzy so I couldn't focus on my job. Luckily I had money saved up so I stopped working and spent 10-14 hours every day over a few months researching how to rid myself of this thing, talking to people about it, and testing everything I could get a hold of.

When I went through this exact same situation I constantly talked to that entity because it told me it was a guide or other good being, only to flip out and try to take me over and screw my life up right afterwards. I was eager to talk to my higher self or guides and kept telling myself "this time it'll be different." It never was different.

I prayed to God, Yahweh, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Michael, Mary and every other supposed light being in the phonebook and none of it worked, oddly. I tried sweet talking it to no avail. I damned it to hell and told it I banished it. Nothing.

I spent about $1000 on healers to get rid of my apparent "dark entity". All the healers had different stories. Some said I was possessed by devils. Some said I was possessed by aliens. Some said I was possessed by deceased witches. The one thing all those people had in common was they could not remove it from me, even though that was how they made their living!

I eventually found out that this was an aspect of myself. Somehow a part of me went berserk. I didn't go nuts, but some other part of my consciousness or body did. I would have sworn this thing was another person because it seemed to think on its own and make its own decisions. I certainly wasn't part of it's decision making process. Everything about it was exactly like "entities" that so many were talking about.

So I gave up on healers and I studied how to reign my energy back in. I gave up on trying to reason with the thing. Eventually I found out that fear is what drove it. I concentrated on feeling love and ignoring the entity and minimized my fear. It took some tooling around but soon I was entity-free.

I learned an important lesson from the whole ordeal: how important it is to live in higher vibrations, that is, to live where you feel the higher emotions and think higher thoughts.

I keep calling the thing an entity, but I only do that because that's the best description of it. It's more accurate to say that I was steeped in fear and didn't know it, and because of that I was connecting hardcore to low vibrations and channeling low vibrations which were being expressed as this entity.

People do this all the time with no strange entity side effects. This happened to me because I had recently been "awakened" spiritually (that's what people are calling it), and so I had the new ability to channel those energy vibrations around me whereas before I couldn't.

engellstein
20-10-2015, 04:06 AM
Sorry, I'm not quite following this. High energy frequency - what do we mean by frequency here? Are you regarding this as an entity? Is the periodicity related to its appearance or some other aspect of its essence?

And we "tap into by being of a high vibration" - is this vibration (whatever that may be) at the same frequency AND at the same level of energy (which presumably is measured in joules (or astral-joules let's say.) Are you saying that it's a sympathetic vibration?

Is it inappropriate to personify the energy-frequency-vibration? To me it's an entity if it has the qualities of which you speak - and as long as the vibrations you also speak of are sympathetic and thus at the same frequency, does it matter because the image adopted by the recipient of the guide will invoke the guide anyway?

I have spirit guides but they're nothing to do with frequency or vibration in their dealings with me. I wouldn't know how to get myself vibrating at a given frequency let alone sweep it to detect that of a guide - but they're there. Curious, then. The fire elementals helped me contact.

Please refer to my last post for some answers to your questions.

From all the research I've done and experience I've had, I've found little evidence that we're surrounded by beings that have nothing better to do with their lives than focus on us.

The common thread that kept coming up again and again in both my research and experience was that what we connect to are frequencies of spiritual energy (idk what it's called) like the different stations on a radio dial and that is the underlying determiner of what info we channel from "beings".

And the subconscious mind must do what it's asked. So if you're a slim person and ask "why am I so fat?", your subconscious will automatically scour your mental landscape for any and all evidence pointing to why you are fat, even though you aren't.

Likewise, if you say that you're channeling messages from a being outside of yourself, your subconscious is forced to comply. It will assign a personage to the channeled message.

Have you noticed that only Christians channel Christ, only Buddhists channel Buddha, only shamans channel spirit animals, and so on? Whatever you expect to find is what you'll get. I suppose I expected to find a malevolent trixter and so I got it. I didn't really want that but I can see how I was thinking of it. The more I told myself that I was talking to a malevolent entity the more it would assert itself. When I unraveled that thought and told myself that I was just interpreting energy, it began to become less and less active and then one day I woke up and it was gone.

I did a test a couple days ago about this, as per discussion on one of my recent threads I posted here. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92266) I told myself to channel a message of love, and such beautiful words started to flow through me. Those words were in the 2nd person. I said "This world is an amazing place. You are a beautiful child of God..."

Then I told myself to express thoughts of love and likewise such beautiful words began to flow through me. However, those words were in 1st person. I said "This is so amazing to be here right now. I feel so blessed. I wish this for everyone in the world..."

Then I got really curious and told myself to channel a message of hate, and then hateful words started to flow through me. I said in 2nd person "You are nothing. You are a fool. I hate you. I will destroy you and your life."

If I had heard myself say those words during entity time I would have been soaked in fear at this "thing" clearly wanting to end my life but not before ruining me. This time though I actually laughed at it. I thought it was cute. That's how far I've come. That's how much I've learned.

This was the exact same type of message that entity would tell me back then. It wasn't an entity. It was me channeling a low vibration.

As I said before I don't think it's wrong to say you're channeling a guide or angel or spirit. I just think it's more accurate to call it frequency or vibration. (Cut me some slack on those terms, idk the difference, if there is one. It's the idea that's important.)

If there are people out there that believe at their core that they have an entity issue and a healer removes it then great! But if there's people out there that haven't been given the stories of these beings when they were kids and so don't process their experience that way then what I just posted up there is the best info they'll get on solving their problems. Trust me I've looked for better and haven't found it. If I had found it it would have spared me months of hell.

Astro
20-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Thank you engellstein for your further comments, they're very helpful.

Thank you to all those others for your recent comments as well, I do appreciate them!

LadyMay
20-10-2015, 09:42 AM
I agree with engellstein, wonderfully put. Everything is frequency and vibration at the end of the day. You don't experience what isn't in your own sphere of experience. If you have fearful, hateful, controlling thoughts deep down, that's the wavelength you're going to be attuned to. But if you raise your vibration through completely dis-identifying with those lower levels then those emotions are not going to be part of your experience and consequently neither are the entities.

Lorelyen
20-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Please refer to my last post for some answers to your questions.

From all the research I've done and experience I've had, I've found little evidence that we're surrounded by beings that have nothing better to do with their lives than focus on us.

The common thread that kept coming up again and again in both my research and experience was that what we connect to are frequencies of spiritual energy (idk what it's called) like the different stations on a radio dial and that is the underlying determiner of what info we channel from "beings".

And the subconscious mind must do what it's asked. So if you're a slim person and ask "why am I so fat?", your subconscious will automatically scour your mental landscape for any and all evidence pointing to why you are fat, even though you aren't.

Likewise, if you say that you're channeling messages from a being outside of yourself, your subconscious is forced to comply. It will assign a personage to the channeled message.

Have you noticed that only Christians channel Christ, only Buddhists channel Buddha, only shamans channel spirit animals, and so on? Whatever you expect to find is what you'll get. I suppose I expected to find a malevolent trixter and so I got it. I didn't really want that but I can see how I was thinking of it. The more I told myself that I was talking to a malevolent entity the more it would assert itself. When I unraveled that thought and told myself that I was just interpreting energy, it began to become less and less active and then one day I woke up and it was gone.

I did a test a couple days ago about this, as per discussion on one of my recent threads I posted here. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92266) I told myself to channel a message of love, and such beautiful words started to flow through me. Those words were in the 2nd person. I said "This world is an amazing place. You are a beautiful child of God..."

Then I told myself to express thoughts of love and likewise such beautiful words began to flow through me. However, those words were in 1st person. I said "This is so amazing to be here right now. I feel so blessed. I wish this for everyone in the world..."

Then I got really curious and told myself to channel a message of hate, and then hateful words started to flow through me. I said in 2nd person "You are nothing. You are a fool. I hate you. I will destroy you and your life."

If I had heard myself say those words during entity time I would have been soaked in fear at this "thing" clearly wanting to end my life but not before ruining me. This time though I actually laughed at it. I thought it was cute. That's how far I've come. That's how much I've learned.

This was the exact same type of message that entity would tell me back then. It wasn't an entity. It was me channeling a low vibration.

As I said before I don't think it's wrong to say you're channeling a guide or angel or spirit. I just think it's more accurate to call it frequency or vibration. (Cut me some slack on those terms, idk the difference, if there is one. It's the idea that's important.)

If there are people out there that believe at their core that they have an entity issue and a healer removes it then great! But if there's people out there that haven't been given the stories of these beings when they were kids and so don't process their experience that way then what I just posted up there is the best info they'll get on solving their problems. Trust me I've looked for better and haven't found it. If I had found it it would have spared me months of hell.

Interesting and thank you for your reply.

I think we just have different views. To me a guide will usually be sentient. There may be (who knows) an infinite number of guides one or more of whom may come to a seeker. They needn't be people though mine mostly have a human(oid) aspect. I venture up the Tree of Life as far as I can (or dare at this point) and beings/entities appear on the paths. Sometimes they're irrelevant, sometimes seem intent on maya, sometimes they're helpful and do actually guide particularly when the paths are difficult. The balance I establish between opposing forces is down to entities on the astral. They sometimes manifest during wakeful consciousness and in the foothills of sleep or waking. They impart insights; do a lot of things.

Yes, they're energies which tells me they have the quality of an entity - not just amorphous wadges or flows....could be though - one doesn't rule out the possibility. Part-formed entities are another story. I'm dubious, perhaps averse, to attaching the idea of a frequency to this stuff. Energies might have frequencies, might not. Noise is energy but entirely aperiodic. It can have spectrum, upper and lower limits. It occurs throughout the full range of movement. Noise and frequencies can be mixed. Enough, though. Finding agreement with someone in a number of things - resonating if you like - meshing in my terms - is just that. When a wide range of concord takes two (or more) people by surprise they talk about resonating, finding this-or-that-mate. There might be an emotional surge. But it isn't magic (unless by deliberate intent).

Frequency doesn't come into it. The radio tuning analogy is ok within limits. Radio tuning can be pretty unselective, it can be highly selective, depending on the sensitivity of the receiver - and I suppose this happens with people. Some have a wide capture range - others narrow. But what does frequency mean in this context? Nothing really. The new-ageists use it a lot but can't relate it either to people or their spirituality. It's like they say dark=bad, light=good. Weird, really, but just words to signify their constructs.

Just a pondering - frequency is the rate at which something vibrates isn't it?

engellstein
20-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Interesting and thank you for your reply.

I think we just have different views. To me a guide will usually be sentient. There may be (who knows) an infinite number of guides one or more of whom may come to a seeker. They needn't be people though mine mostly have a human(oid) aspect. I venture up the Tree of Life as far as I can (or dare at this point) and beings/entities appear on the paths. Sometimes they're irrelevant, sometimes seem intent on maya, sometimes they're helpful and do actually guide particularly when the paths are difficult. The balance I establish between opposing forces is down to entities on the astral. They sometimes manifest during wakeful consciousness and in the foothills of sleep or waking. They impart insights; do a lot of things.

Yes, they're energies which tells me they have the quality of an entity - not just amorphous wadges or flows....could be though - one doesn't rule out the possibility. Part-formed entities are another story. I'm dubious, perhaps averse, to attaching the idea of a frequency to this stuff. Energies might have frequencies, might not. Noise is energy but entirely aperiodic. It can have spectrum, upper and lower limits. It occurs throughout the full range of movement. Noise and frequencies can be mixed. Enough, though. Finding agreement with someone in a number of things - resonating if you like - meshing in my terms - is just that. When a wide range of concord takes two (or more) people by surprise they talk about resonating, finding this-or-that-mate. There might be an emotional surge. But it isn't magic (unless by deliberate intent).

Frequency doesn't come into it. The radio tuning analogy is ok within limits. Radio tuning can be pretty unselective, it can be highly selective, depending on the sensitivity of the receiver - and I suppose this happens with people. Some have a wide capture range - others narrow. But what does frequency mean in this context? Nothing really. The new-ageists use it a lot but can't relate it either to people or their spirituality. It's like they say dark=bad, light=good. Weird, really, but just words associated with their own tutored constructs.

Good points. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not closed to the idea of beings/entites being out there and having interaction with people. But there's no denying what I've channeled just by shifting my emotion and I'm curious how closely it looks to communication from beings/entites as people talk about them.

I also find it curious that outside of that "entity" that was causing me so much trouble I've never had an interaction with any other being. People say you have to ask or summon or whatever. I've done my fair share of asking. And I've gotten on high vibrations, which is what some say you have to do to get in contact with them. And still all I've gotten is what I've posted and similar. My guides and high self seem to be out to lunch.

If I didn't have all these strange abilities I'm messing with I suppose I wouldn't think anything of it. However I do have strange abilities and still my helpers are no-shows. That makes me dubious of the whole story being told by most people about these beings they're talking to.

But I'm open-minded. There could be some weird, quirky thing that's holding me back and I just don't know it and everyone has been spot on all along.

The way I see the frequency thing is that you attune to it through your thought and emotion. But it's not like there are words floating about out there waiting to be tuned into. It's not like you tune into a radio broadcast. You ARE the radio broadcast.

It's kinda like you tune into a particular frequency and by doing that you allow it to illuminate those parts of you that would create that radio show, or channel that being.

The question I would like answered is, if beings and entities are real, and there are so many healers out there that work with them and expel them, then why was not one person able to get rid of a very real entity from me? I don't think it was that hard of a job. Entity comes in and causes problems, healer removes entity, life is great. It didn't happen that way for me and I did it several times with different people.

Marie
21-10-2015, 11:12 AM
This only proves, how important it is to ask any being or entity etc for confirmation, who it is, if they come within the divine light and within the laws of GodSource and The Creation. Anything outside that, we know where we have. Also, a light being will identify without quarrels immediately, and clearly, and it's purpose, and they will state the above. This is important.

Marie
21-10-2015, 11:16 AM
It's interesting why haven't you mentioned for any being to identify itself and if it's within the laws of GodSource and The Creation? This is crucial. Or, it's like inviting anything in..

Elric
27-10-2015, 08:28 AM
Hey Astro, you've been given some good advice here.
What Engellstein said about channeling is spot-on from my experience.

I clear negative entities & 'rescue' lost souls.
For some reason, when not dealing with the spirit of a deceased person, I'm wary to use any other title than 'entity'.
Often I'm not sure what sort of nasty I'm facing. Labels can give power to whatever it is. Knowing what it is exactly doesn't change how I treat it.
What Belle said. Don't give it any power. Did you notice when you told it to bugger off it went quiet? You have the power over this regardless if it's from within or without.

It's actually an excellent opportunity to learn how to control ones thoughts, which leads to mastery of ones mind.

Although I can still have negative self-defeating thoughts, I'm very quick to recognise them & consciously replace them with a positive.
It's a process. At first it was like I was correcting myself every minute. It was surprising how quickly vigilance changed habitual negative thought patterns. It was like my mind was full of naughty school-boys left to their own devices. I became the teacher who taught them how to behave.

How does this apply to you if this is an entity from without? It's the same deal. Take control. You are the supreme authority of your own mind & 'it' knows it. It's just full of bluff.
It has lost it's control so is probably sitting back contemplating a different, more subtle strategy.

A daily white light meditation makes any negative spirit/entity uncomfortable. Were you to try it, I'd be very interested to hear how it reacts.

Iamfree
27-10-2015, 10:00 AM
A long post, I know, but I want to share an excerpt from the book The Illusion: A Personal Journey Towards Spiritual Awakening by Magnus Ahlberg. He talks with great insight about these kinds of parasites and how to get rid of them. Perhaps it will help. An amazing book btw. Quite unknown but still very good.

From the book:

What the beings then showed me was rather unpleasant, but it was necessary for me in order to understand. They showed that when you have negative feelings such as anxiety and fears, you immediately create a habitat for negative beings that can feed like parasites on these feelings, thereby sucking energy from you. Just as there are physical parasites, there are similar animals of a spiritual nature that we cannot see. They showed me these kinds of creatures and they were quite unpleasant in the same way that physical parasites may be perceived as nasty. They were not spiritual in the sense that they were more highly evolved than humans; instead they come from the animal kingdom. They live only in other spheres of existence, which means that we cannot see them, but they feed on our negative energies and strengthen themselves further. They cling to all kinds of life forms that send out negative emotions and pull the individual further down in its personal darkness.
All the emotions you emit make up a habitat for other living beings. As soon as you have a negative feeling, you create a habitat for a variety of creatures that feed on them. Diseases originate from such feelings and the parasites that you then let in. The reverse is true when you send out positive energies. You then create a habitat for beneficial creatures that instead help you.
One thing you need to understand is that we all really are one single consciousness, so in a sense it is you who creates these beings. They are just different focus points for the divine self that it experiences through. God experiences different sides of himself all the time, positive and negative. There are individuals within individuals, and each focus point has its own experience, but they’re still you. On a higher plane, you experience through the other beings because you are God.
They then showed me how these spiritual parasites are linked to the idea of demons in nature-based religions. In many such cultures they believe in evil beings that can cling to people on a spiritual level. These demons are just such parasites. Nature-based religions deal with them by performing rituals to get rid of them. They have not been able to see the whole picture where they understood that they actually created the demons themselves, but they believed that they were external entities that you could get rid of with specific rituals. The reason why these actually worked was because they changed the person’s thoughts and feelings, even if they didn’t understand that this is what happened. Once the person changed his mind-set the parasite moved on to other individuals to feed on their negative energies instead.
Although the rituals certainly worked and helped a lot of people to get rid of these kinds of creatures, they are no longer necessary. Humans are now so evolved that we can see things from a larger perspective. We can now begin to understand that we ourselves create these beings and invite them through the emotions we send out, and when we change our mind-set, these parasites will no longer have any life space within us. The rituals are now obsolete. To get rid of these energy thieves we just need to change our ways of thinking and thus our feelings. Therefore, it is important to work with a positive and loving mind-set.

engellstein
27-10-2015, 08:01 PM
^ Nice quote. Thanks for that.

Astro
27-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Thank you for the further comments, & to those who have sent PM's.

I am exploring my ego at the moment, the comments about the ego are what I've found to be agreeable so far, & initially. I've shifted from whatever state of mind I was in a couple of weeks ago (very mixed) back to my old self, which is a very comfortable way of being in terms of actually being able to get on with life again.

The activity has lessened a great deal. I have to interact with this being to gain some understanding but I'm also careful not to give too much attention. (She often implies that she is the higher self of my eternal love (her choice of words), or twin flame as it would be known around here.
It will not go away though, even though I've asked it too, & it insists that it is my Spirit Guide, it has become very very quiet now, it only speaks up once or twice a day.

I do like what others have to say but I'm treading carefully, I believe this being(s) first raised my awareness of her presence around seventeen years ago so I tend to feel that I have to take the time to understand it. Why it brought me to the point where I was fearing for my life. (I realise it could just be mischief).

Astro
27-10-2015, 09:34 PM
I've had some more police dreams in the last week so I have to take that into consideration, that it's a spirit authority that's doing this.

Elric
28-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Iamfree, interesting quote. It makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

kapamati1
03-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Iamfree, great post. Thanks for that. TOTALLY makes sense. It's indeed the Law of Attraction, is it not?

Greyson
03-11-2015, 04:10 PM

Revisit who you think you are. Entities like this tend to teach through a different method than those of a higher frequency. Do you have connections to its frequency type in a prior incarnation? Are you so certain your true nature in itself is of a higher frequency?

If my advice is considered, envision a mirror at your core. Walk up to it, place your hands on the sides or the surface, extend your will and ask, "what is my true will?" Inform me what surfaces. Another acceptable question would be, "who am I?".

Andre_C
06-01-2016, 05:31 PM
It's true.
If can just offer to the Divine Mother everything, good and bad, She will ensure we have what is necessary.

asmallpanda
06-01-2016, 06:15 PM
The most effective way to know for sure (on entities and vibration)is to keep up a practice that can eventually grant the skill and ability to know for yourself(i'm working that angle myself). Of course there are many willing to grant you their opinion and plenty of charlatans that will take your money and tell you what they think you want to hear. That's part of the path too, and of course the majority of people you speak to will speak from their taken religion/experiences/cult. It's just to be expected. For those who gain real juice and can explore this sort of thing you'll come across a wide variety of experiences but up to that point it's mostly regurgitation of what any given person has been told or just expects is happening but rarely can any of them verify.

I'd suggest reading by Glenn Morris, the martial artist and mediator, for the good exploration available for those who stick with their meditation and chi kung practice.

Naked Guru
15-01-2016, 09:32 PM

It is very simple, you are suffering from fear, fear must be faced to conquer it.