PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual awakening because of twin flame but got diagnosed as schizophrenic instead

themechanist1999
14-10-2015, 05:49 PM
i was spiritually awakened by my twin flame but i got diagnosed with schizo ins teach and now am on prescription drugs. doc won't allow me to go off them. feeling down and depressed and can't seem to live in the present.

all my initial feeling of happiness and wakefulness just went down the drain. not only that i lost myself. not as creative or brilliant as once was (I have a pretty high iq) also my twin left me. we fought and i was so angry i deleted all our photos and her number and contact info and i have never seen her again.

feel so lost and down in the dumps. keeps procrastinating work. i dont know when will this ever end. if i had went to a spiritual counsellor when i had these weird symptoms of spiritual awakening would it have helped more? Now not only i lost that state but I'm in a worse state than ever. Please help

lifensoul
14-10-2015, 05:54 PM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85112

You might find something useful from that thread.

Clover
14-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Being schizophrenic should not stop you from being something really amazing, you know. My brother in law is schizophrenic and lives a very productive life. He works at a bakery and he just finished his culinary arts degree, we are very proud of him. Heck, he lives a better life than me. Every weekend he has groups of friends just like him and they watch anime and party it up. Don't put yourself down, life will only be as good as you make it out to be.

If your feeling really low, I strongly advice to please go talk to someone. A professional or close friend, this is very important

adamm[]
15-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Scientists have not found any of these "diseases" in our DNA but i guess they just say it might be in our G-nome now. But personally i think its just a characteristic of the "mind" not your brain, the mind. and i wouldnt treat it as a disease, because that makes you feel bad about it which gives you a negative mindset. And also because its not a disease.

[Edited by staff/ Refer to Language & Health rule]

wolfgaze
15-10-2015, 08:46 PM
OP, try to get your hands on this book:

'A Sourcebook For Helping People With Spiritual Problems' (Emma Bragdon Ph.d)

It's authored by a respected Transpersonal Psychologist with decades of experience in this field. It contains lots of valuable information about distinguishing spiritual symptoms versus symptoms of a mental condition/disorder. The book is written for both diagnostic use by health care professionals, and for providing guidance to friends/family of individuals who are undergoing spiritual changes/crisis/emergence.

Read the book yourself, and if you still feel certain that you're experiencing spiritual awakening, have your Doctor consult it... If your Doctor won't listen to you, find an open-minded Doctor who will work with you...

themechanist1999
23-10-2015, 05:40 PM
thanks everyone who responded :)

Golden Eagle
24-10-2015, 08:17 PM
i was spiritually awakened by my twin flame but i got diagnosed with schizo ins teach and now am on prescription drugs. doc won't allow me to go off them. feeling down and depressed and can't seem to live in the present.

all my initial feeling of happiness and wakefulness just went down the drain. not only that i lost myself. not as creative or brilliant as once was (I have a pretty high iq) also my twin left me. we fought and i was so angry i deleted all our photos and her number and contact info and i have never seen her again.

feel so lost and down in the dumps. keeps procrastinating work. i dont know when will this ever end. if i had went to a spiritual counsellor when i had these weird symptoms of spiritual awakening would it have helped more? Now not only i lost that state but I'm in a worse state than ever. Please help

Go to a different Doctor .... a Jungian trained one!

You will have to ask questions and look for the right one.

Clover
24-10-2015, 11:09 PM
This is a reminder to members to please be considerate of the forum's medical advice policy before offering advice. If you have any questions about a post being removed, please contact us directly.
thanks.
Clover/staff

Dangerous Practices and Medical Advice: For the safety of our members, the discussion of any practice which may be extremely detrimental to mind, body, or spirit is not permitted. This includes practices such as fasting for long periods of time, sun gazing, taking substances that can harm ones health, etc. Comments that could discourage a member from visiting their doctor or from following their doctor's advice or prescriptions also fall under this. Posts that the staff deem as violations of this rule will be removed or edited and repeating this conduct will result in warnings and possible Disciplinary Action.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item