PDA

View Full Version : hypnogogia and "hallucinations"

adamm[]
13-10-2015, 07:10 PM
So if anyone knows what hypnogogia is, which is the state of mind between awake and asleep, or what ever you call that state of awareness, what do you think you know about this?

I had a horrible experience a while ago, i saw a horrible thing on TV only to have my gramma tell me thats all she gets with her bunny ears. So im asuming i had some supernatural phenomenom happen to me but i dont know what. I have also seen LOA work in my life which makes me think, was this just extreme LOA.

Yea so what do you know about hypnogogia, the state of awareness between awake and sleep.

Cmt12
13-10-2015, 07:38 PM
You're a broken record dude. The fact that you are still asking about the same issues this amount of time later means that the problem isn't the advice you've been given, it's that you are unwilling to change course.

It's useful to keep things simple: you want things to change for you? Then you need to change. Anything which doesn't include that is a waste of people's time.

Lorelyen
14-10-2015, 08:38 AM
I know nothing about it except that it happens - as you say in the moments before sleep - sometimes when using the third eye (probably because I'm on the verge of sleep anyway) but it can lead into some strange and wonderful imagery.

I've never wondered about the mechanisms - they're there, too complex for me to suss, and sometimes I feel that if I went too far into these things I'd break the spell.

adamm[]
14-10-2015, 08:17 PM
im just asking if anyone knows anything about this stuff. Sorry bro but if what happened to me, happened to you, you would be pretty ****ed up too.

But this thread is about the hidden realm, twilight, the physical state of mind between awake and asleep called hypnogogia, where you see messed up creatures or angelic type beings and all inbetween.

If you are in a hypnogogia state of mind and look at the TV do you seriously see news casts like the one i did?? or perhaps does that house have some kind of energy which my mind in that state transformed into that commercial? My gramma is a very paranoid type of person so perhaps her energy has permeated that house and thats why i saw that there?? or shall i go into cospiracy theories about our government bombarding the airwaves with those types of "energies" how ever they do it, and i literaly saw a glimpse of it. Or perhaps its the twilight beings that put some type of twilight device on news station signals that then broadcast over our planet.. you get a piece of evidence and then you need to know what happened.

But again this is all about hypnogogia and anyone who knows a good bit about it to share what they know, how it works, what stuff can happen etc.

Cmt12
15-10-2015, 09:36 PM
It is delusion. The mind is infinite so there are literally an infinite number of directions that delusion can take you in. It is a waste of time to analyze delusion.

*I realize that you currently believe fully that it is real*

Every once in awhile you post a thread requesting input about these same events. So at some level, you realize there is a problem that needs to be solved. However, identifying a problem doesn't mean solving the problem.

The reason why you keep posting about the same issues is because your effort to solve it has not been good enough. Until you decide once and for all that you are going to put a stop to this, no matter what is required and how inconvenient it may be, you are going to continue to be taken on a ride and become more paranoid, more drawn to conspiracy theories, more disconnected from reality.

Mindfulness and self awareness is the only thing you need but it is worthless to you until you decide to take on the issue wholeheartedly.