PDA

View Full Version : The symbols I see in visions (drawings included)

Zyther
11-10-2015, 08:31 PM
So a short while ago this year I had a deep spiritual experience and saw many different symbols and images. These images I saw were in fact soul memories, seeing around 100-200 of them during the experience. I've seen these same images several times when I was very young, all in the same order when I last saw them. I completely forgot about the images until I had the spiritual experience.

I've seen these symbols throughout my life so far and just seeing them again gives a strange deep feeling. There is meaning behind the symbols which I'm trying to find out. The curiosity of wanting to know more about them grows each day. I meditated recently and remembered a few of the images in the experience and then quickly saw my guide I haven't seen before. (A bright red buddah-fairy with a bright flower behind it in the meditating posture)

The symbols I kept seeing where different shapes, stars, crescent moons, triangles, circles, etc. It felt a lot like a 'supercomputer' seeing different colors and patterns with the symbols. I will show the first image and the last image I saw in the experience. Also, note that the drawings don't fully interpret how the images actually looked in the experience as it was much more detailed and intense.

On the first image, it started off from the 'egg' on the left and then had some wavelength pattern come out of it and then went into different images, I can't remember them all though.
First image: http://postimg.org/image/9fgjohhtf/

The final image I saw: http://postimg.org/image/axdzhi0ir/

I've seen these many times, I don't know what they all mean, I did get certain thoughts and message throughout it. But I want to explore deeper into those meanings. If anyone has any similar experiences or know what the symbols could represent, share :smile:

Mr Interesting
12-10-2015, 07:40 PM
While I can't help you to specifically understand your own images I could say that somewhat similar experiences of my own have over time settled into sense of meaning which is less about the symbols themselves and more about the fact I saw them.

So, again, over time they, the experience remembered as symbols, would come back and nudge me at the edges during some specific being on the edge of a discovery and somehow bind it into a substantive thing but at the same time not be substantive at all so it's become, such things, less about actual attainment as such and more about that one is attaining.

Like a friend who's hug is forgotten but then when we least expect it and have entirely forgotten it then that hug is remembered and felt even deeper with a vague sense on the side that at the time of the hug they knew it was to be remembered.

naturesflow
12-10-2015, 10:14 PM
So a short while ago this year I had a deep spiritual experience and saw many different symbols and images. These images I saw were in fact soul memories, seeing around 100-200 of them during the experience. I've seen these same images several times when I was very young, all in the same order when I last saw them. I completely forgot about the images until I had the spiritual experience.

I've seen these symbols throughout my life so far and just seeing them again gives a strange deep feeling. There is meaning behind the symbols which I'm trying to find out. The curiosity of wanting to know more about them grows each day. I meditated recently and remembered a few of the images in the experience and then quickly saw my guide I haven't seen before. (A bright red buddah-fairy with a bright flower behind it in the meditating posture)

The symbols I kept seeing where different shapes, stars, crescent moons, triangles, circles, etc. It felt a lot like a 'supercomputer' seeing different colors and patterns with the symbols. I will show the first image and the last image I saw in the experience. Also, note that the drawings don't fully interpret how the images actually looked in the experience as it was much more detailed and intense.

On the first image, it started off from the 'egg' on the left and then had some wavelength pattern come out of it and then went into different images, I can't remember them all though.
First image: http://postimg.org/image/9fgjohhtf/

The final image I saw: http://postimg.org/image/axdzhi0ir/

I've seen these many times, I don't know what they all mean, I did get certain thoughts and message throughout it. But I want to explore deeper into those meanings. If anyone has any similar experiences or know what the symbols could represent, share :smile:

When I first looked at the egg one my immediate intuitive sense was the egg was symbolic of unconditional love and healing. The waves extending outward relating to the feminine and masculine energies within the whole egg itself one with your higher self in the middle.The box in which they are radiating, connected me to a space screen, where within the whole screen lays the formation of the whole universe/planets etc.. In some ways the merging of the waves is the formation of the whole coming into being as one source..

The second one again intuitively came to me as a shadow box. The box holding within it many smaller connected boxes within the shadow self itself. The colour of that box if it is the right colour seen, connected me to open communication and clarity of thought, which relates to heightened intuitive ability and spiritual growth..

Zyther
12-10-2015, 11:04 PM
While I can't help you to specifically understand your own images I could say that somewhat similar experiences of my own have over time settled into sense of meaning which is less about the symbols themselves and more about the fact I saw them.

So, again, over time they, the experience remembered as symbols, would come back and nudge me at the edges during some specific being on the edge of a discovery and somehow bind it into a substantive thing but at the same time not be substantive at all so it's become, such things, less about actual attainment as such and more about that one is attaining.

Like a friend who's hug is forgotten but then when we least expect it and have entirely forgotten it then that hug is remembered and felt even deeper with a vague sense on the side that at the time of the hug they knew it was to be remembered.

Hey, thanks for your input! :smile:

Yeah, I feel as time has passed, I slowly start to understand the images I've seen. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees symbols and other signs. I do remember other images I had seen when I meditate, I remembered another one today funny enough. It's here if you want to see it :) ( http://postimg.org/image/ddgq4dd4j/ )

Zyther
12-10-2015, 11:18 PM
When I first looked at the egg one my immediate intuitive sense was the egg was symbolic of unconditional love and healing. The waves extending outward relating to the feminine and masculine energies within the whole egg itself one with your higher self in the middle.The box in which they are radiating, connected me to a space screen, where within the whole screen lays the formation of the whole universe/planets etc.. In some ways the merging of the waves is the formation of the whole coming into being as one source..

The second one again intuitively came to me as a shadow box. The box holding within it many smaller connected boxes within the shadow self itself. The colour of that box if it is the right colour seen, connected me to open communication and clarity of thought, which relates to heightened intuitive ability and spiritual growth..

Wow! You got it spot on with the images! These are very much like the feelings I felt during the experience. I did feel a connection to my higher self which there was a deep sense of connection to the source at the same time. You are completely right about the space screen (I know what to call it now :tongue: ) I saw this screen (the borders) in many of the images I saw with different symbols each time.

The second one you got it spot on as well! A connection to communication and clarity. I remember when seeing it that it was my 'favorite one' out of all the images. I did get a sense of shadow from that box now that I think about it. It's weird to describe, like I just felt that feeling from it and it just made sense.

When I meditate, I sometimes get other images come back to me. I remembered an image today which I'll show to you if you want to see :smile:. This one looked a little bit like blue flames, but not quite. http://postimg.org/image/ddgq4dd4j/

There is one I didn't send which you can look at as well if you want but it doesn't have the 'screen'...unless I just don't remember seeing it while looking at the image. http://postimg.org/image/65te4f1wz/

But yeah, thank you so much for your input :smile:

HMyBodhisattva
13-10-2015, 01:16 AM
This is an interesting thread. I see so many patterns and symbols. Sometimes it's actually like a fast slideshow of people. Sometimes I see a blob of golden strands that then morph into different patterns and shapes. Pretty amazing. Also lots of geometric patterns, some that never end.

naturesflow
13-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Wow! You got it spot on with the images! These are very much like the feelings I felt during the experience. I did feel a connection to my higher self which there was a deep sense of connection to the source at the same time. You are completely right about the space screen (I know what to call it now :tongue: ) I saw this screen (the borders) in many of the images I saw with different symbols each time.

The second one you got it spot on as well! A connection to communication and clarity. I remember when seeing it that it was my 'favorite one' out of all the images. I did get a sense of shadow from that box now that I think about it. It's weird to describe, like I just felt that feeling from it and it just made sense.

When I meditate, I sometimes get other images come back to me. I remembered an image today which I'll show to you if you want to see :smile:. This one looked a little bit like blue flames, but not quite. http://postimg.org/image/ddgq4dd4j/

There is one I didn't send which you can look at as well if you want but it doesn't have the 'screen'...unless I just don't remember seeing it while looking at the image. http://postimg.org/image/65te4f1wz/

But yeah, thank you so much for your input :smile:

lol.. I was going to call it a tv screen, but space screen seemed more pertinent to the universal connections going in within it...

I looked at the others, the first one again seemed to be highlighting communication once again, not quite created into a full circle, and the upper aspect yet to form, could be about your higher self/throat and third eye merging to complete this circle.

The other one I related to the core/sacral chakra, which is your creative/spiritual energy. The four triangles when you merge them, form a diamond which again is symbolic of the many facets within the whole of you, and again it keeps coming to me their is a connection to the feminine tied to that also..

Tristran
13-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Pic 1 is probably Saturn transmitting the illusion of this matrix world to us everyday. The TV is the fake world, created by the evil Archon alien race that we look at through our eyes.

Note: the transmission is amplified through the moon which is why NASA once sent a 'ping' through it and detected that it was hollow.

According to Carl Sagan 'if the moon was natural, it would rotate just like every other astral satellite object'

Pic 2. Every spirit is being compartmentalized into a old and new age religion. The evil Archon's then create conflict on the differences and feed off the anger and pain.