PDA

View Full Version : Reinitiating a Pendulum

BQ_85
10-10-2015, 05:29 PM
What if my pendulum stops responding at some point? What are the typical indications of this scenario and why would this happen?

Also, I had a moment once where it would just keep jumping slightly - I presume it means to say that now is not the right time for this question?

I'd love to know about some experiences!

Lynn
10-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Hello

This is interesting as yesterday I was using mine and I have never had or heard of it happening. I looked it up and I can not find anything on it.

For me mine stopped in mid swing to a "yes" and pulled into my heart region and stayed there. I could feel the pull on it, and I did check to see if it was some metal maybe interacting. I had no metal on me or around me.

I have found at times that it might well be asking something we are not to ask or something we know well the answer too and we are being told that. There are times we ask things that there is no way of getting a yes or no reply to or is well for now forbidden information.

For me I was asking a question on the EX as the question tied to a dream vision I have been having over and over again. Yet maybe it it not information I am yet permitted to have.

Lynn