PDA

View Full Version : When experiencing the explainable, how do I determine it's alignment?

TaoSolstice
09-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Hello, I'm new to the forums and I´m glad to have found such a place! It seems very lively :) (not sure if I ended up selecting the right section)

It's been a short while back, little more then 2 years that I have been
focusing bit by bit on chakra's and treating my energy the right way.
Not sure if I am wording this properly but it's clear that all of this has caught my interests very much!

To get to the point, in the last 3-4 weeks I have been experiencing sensations that are so tangible that
you would almost mistake them for someone actually touching you. The character of these sensations is
similar of the feeling when working with my chakra's though, but it's all so very tangible!
It happens quite often during daytime and it is guaranteed to happen once I lie down to go to sleep. What happens is I either feel warmth or needle prods around my legs, sometimes up to the torso but almost every time it's around my legs.
The other area is around the top of my head, here it is most notable..
Around the cranium and atop the cranium,it is a slight different experience,
from a sensation or a slight pull every now and then up to a subtle draining from the top.

Then there is this occurrence as if something passes through one of my eyes. It's all very strange to me, whatever is causing this does not react to any approach I have tried.
Unconditional love, complete acceptance, dialog, not paying attention, requesting it to stop. Nothing will work so far, I have tried calmness and meditation / I have tried opening my 6th and 7th chakra's.
All to no avail so far, strange part is that I do not feel a strong presence - when it starts I just feel a change..
Most notable is that I hear a creak in my environment once or twice after I lie down, and sometimes a form of tension builds, the tension could be me though.

More often then not I have a calm reaction to what is happening, but sometimes I perceive it as a nuisance as I can't tell whether it is good or bad or just a process.
What am I to do with this? What does it mean?
Thanks for reading, I realize it is a bit much!

Albalida
09-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Welcome! I think that these are just the smaller chakras and meridians in your body becoming active. No need to reach for the gray haematite, if these don't hurt or anything. It's most likely just a process, like callouses when learning to play the guitar, or stomach cramps after doing sit-ups.

TaoSolstice
17-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Welcome! I think that these are just the smaller chakras and meridians in your body becoming active. No need to reach for the gray haematite, if these don't hurt or anything. It's most likely just a process, like callouses when learning to play the guitar, or stomach cramps after doing sit-ups.

Thank you, that could be a way to explain these sensations..
Things have developed since I last posted, I can positively determine that I have been dealing with either something external or with my own subconsciousness. With this subject I am unsure if these forums are the way to go.

Again, tnx for your reply!

BlueSky
17-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Hello, I'm new to the forums and I´m glad to have found such a place! It seems very lively :) (not sure if I ended up selecting the right section)

It's been a short while back, little more then 2 years that I have been
focusing bit by bit on chakra's and treating my energy the right way.
Not sure if I am wording this properly but it's clear that all of this has caught my interests very much!

To get to the point, in the last 3-4 weeks I have been experiencing sensations that are so tangible that
you would almost mistake them for someone actually touching you. The character of these sensations is
similar of the feeling when working with my chakra's though, but it's all so very tangible!
It happens quite often during daytime and it is guaranteed to happen once I lie down to go to sleep. What happens is I either feel warmth or needle prods around my legs, sometimes up to the torso but almost every time it's around my legs.
The other area is around the top of my head, here it is most notable..
Around the cranium and atop the cranium,it is a slight different experience,
from a sensation or a slight pull every now and then up to a subtle draining from the top.

Then there is this occurrence as if something passes through one of my eyes. It's all very strange to me, whatever is causing this does not react to any approach I have tried.
Unconditional love, complete acceptance, dialog, not paying attention, requesting it to stop. Nothing will work so far, I have tried calmness and meditation / I have tried opening my 6th and 7th chakra's.
All to no avail so far, strange part is that I do not feel a strong presence - when it starts I just feel a change..
Most notable is that I hear a creak in my environment once or twice after I lie down, and sometimes a form of tension builds, the tension could be me though.

More often then not I have a calm reaction to what is happening, but sometimes I perceive it as a nuisance as I can't tell whether it is good or bad or just a process.
What am I to do with this? What does it mean?
Thanks for reading, I realize it is a bit much!
Well I dont know if it's your name or the fact you are working with energy or the fact that I do in the form of Qi Gong, but what comes to mind is Chi. When we work with Chi, it's movement can become quite tangible. Working with chakras is working with the life force called Qi.

TaoSolstice
18-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Right, I'll try to update as it keep coming back quite persistently.
And I would love it to be chi /qi (I have not done Qi Gong or Tai Chi, I just love Taoism)

Strange enough the night before the last I had a relatively quiet sleep, but last night it's been increasingly active.
The most significant things are sounds, it is not a squeaky house but right when the activity begins the roof I lie under directly makes cracking sounds.
My eyes are closed and I keep very calm as I feel safe in my own home, but I occasionally see light flashes / light play. Remember I have my eyes closed..
All while I feel energy move around my head, softly like a small pet would mess with your hair :smile:

I have to add that whenever I give this thought, right as I describe it now similar sensations as described in the last line start occurring around my head.

I don't expect the golden answer as to what it is, just looking for tips or similar experiences!

BlueSky
18-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Maybe try grounding techniques taught in Qi Gong or Tai Chi. I end every practice that way.