PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneity

Timeless
09-10-2015, 04:25 AM
One of the main principles of zen is spontaneity.

Meditation or just simply being aware of your presence, and not distracted by thought...will lead you to this great spontaneity. There is no waiting for this precious gift. If you want it, you must lose a lot of the tendencies and habits you have. It's not some enormous transformation that you must suffer for, rather a shift into awareness.

You stop being so focused on being attached to thought and allow yourself to respond to whatever is happening. Be the space that you are. Enjoy the silence. Stop bringing up so much unnecessary noise. If you want to be free.

naturesflow
09-10-2015, 05:03 AM
One of the main principles of zen is spontaneity.

Meditation or just simply being aware of your presence, and not distracted by thought...will lead you to this great spontaneity. There is no waiting for this precious gift. If you want it, you must lose a lot of the tendencies and habits you have. It's not some enormous transformation that you must suffer for, rather a shift into awareness.

You stop being so focused on being attached to thought and allow yourself to respond to whatever is happening. Be the space that you are. Enjoy the silence. Stop bringing up so much unnecessary noise. If you want to be free.

Righto!

What if the space you are is inclusive of the whole space outside of you and your still not sure? Lets face it, the space outside of you when you get real, is inclusive of others moving in that space, so where are you now? How do you make the external where you are in you be spontaneous and trust fully all the while knowing what is happening in the world around you for real?

I KNOW what I am and doing, and I don't know what is happening outside of me, yet I am informed enough to know what is very real in the world around me, how do you make both fit in that trust you have for self to be spontaneous and live life more fully in trust?

Mr Interesting
09-10-2015, 06:05 AM
I was lucky, this was what I was into at 11. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2yIkDVs0cA)

naturesflow
09-10-2015, 06:31 AM
I was lucky, this was what I was into at 11. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2yIkDVs0cA)

OH this one of my fav shows...:D Maybe I need to revist it..:cool: