PDA

View Full Version : Keep seeing a huge purple eye

tabane27
07-10-2015, 05:25 AM
When i first opened up 6 years ago my third eye opened with an eye staring at me with my eyes shut....This followed on in fast expanding development.
My clairvoyance has reached a point and now im seeing this huge purple eye when my eyes are open.
I can bring it to focus easily in the air when i want, it will be big or small but once i catch it i hold it and can see it clear as day.
I dont understand why im seeing it but i have noticed streaks of lights and movement in the air.
What i mean by air is the space between the fuzz, there like little molecules.
Any ideas what they eye thing is, i find it molds in with the fuzz in the air and forms into pictures

naturesflow
07-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Everything we experience externally in this way reflects the internal connection in us in some form related. What I relate to in your sharing, if it fits or resonates with you is the third eye awakening one with your crown chakra as one host. It sounds like it is awakening your visionary self, which pertains to looking more deeply into your life and your heart with an intention to see beyond what is just “there” into what is possible. Moving into seeing more clearly beyond the limitations of this physical reality as we might know it to be and allowing your higher self (as some call it) to open a more expanded view.

Electric_Dreams
09-10-2015, 01:33 PM
It seems to me that your third eye is working like a projector to you. Some people experience third eye visions in the mind and other people feel the information rather than seeing it.
You have a really good visualization ability, the highest form of it...the purple eye is like the homescreen of your psychic tv kinda like when you put the dvd player on but theres no dvd in it ��

tabane27
12-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Thank you for your replies :)

This eye is there all the time now, im now seeing what is like heat but silhouettes moving around me.

The purple eye and this heat looking thing i see can open up like a tear in the air if i focus enough. Not enough for it to open fully. Its like a pin prick portal tears open and can just about see through it. Making everything around more denser.

I did have an unusual attack from one in my bedroom. Its was female, i saw the heat silhouettes from the corner of my room, my purple eye came into focus and this women come straight at me. What was scary about her was the anger and aggression i felt in the pit of me coming from her. She wooshed at my head and i felt sprinkles all over my head as she was hitting me.
I immediately opened up myself and and forced her with my energy i think and she buggered off.
While this happened there was 4 other heat silhouettes standing by the corner of the room. They didnt seem negative but curious. I went to bed fine but i noticed i was still seeing the eye when tried to goto sleep. It did open up eventually and i projected through it.

The eye is still there and able wen i want to manipulate it or watch it form and its getting bigger everytime

The Back Seat
13-10-2015, 02:47 PM
I had very similar experiences to you, even with the night time visitations. I have began to understand that these visions are ways that our spirit tries to tell us something. Usually when we have repetitive experiences there is a message that is trying to get through. If you have a visitor again, you can ask them who they are and what do they want to tell you. I used to be afraid of them, and tried to scare them away, now I see them as inner projections from the soul. This is how the soul communicates. Try communicating to the visions and you may find that it has something to show you