PDA

View Full Version : Free gazing sessions Braco for 3 days

FairyCrystal
06-10-2015, 05:20 PM
You can enjoy free gazing session by Braco again for 3 days, starting today. (today has already started, waiting for the 3rd session of the evening).

Link is here, it is totally free. Read what it's about on the site if it peaks your interest.

Oh, forgot, each session starts at the hour, officially. But there's always a lot of blabla first. Usually the 5 min gazing session starts between 15 min to 25 mins past the hour

http://braco-tv.me/

higherpower
06-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Does anyone else see a bright gold and orange aura around his head and like a black swirly pattern across his chest? I hope I'm not seeing things. LOL. But pretty cool. Just wanted to share my observation.

FairyCrystal
07-10-2015, 09:28 AM
I don't see that. When I first did a gazing last year I kept seeing different faces in his, both male and female, different ones all the time. Really bizarre.
I think what we see is a reflection of something to do with ourselves, but I'm not sure.

I do know that yesterday the 1st gazing I did helped make my head feel better again! It was real bad (I have a serious neck injury) and my felt like I was on another planet, as if my brain wasn't plugged in. ALways really annoys me when that happens.
One gazing session and it had completely gone, back to normal again!

Last year October he did 5 days of free gazings, I did every one of them. It was a serious blast of energy, lol, took me quite some time to digest it all! To be honest, it was a tad too much. But yeah, what can I say? My middle name is Stupid. I sometimes do these things (too much) knowing full well it is a lot. Like a huge kick up the rear end to stir things up *giggles* Works a treat, once you've digested it all, haha.

Lutonja86
07-10-2015, 09:51 AM
So, he is for real?
I was always a big sceptic about him so never even thought about
trying out, even his home is a 25-30min ride from where I live, and I know people visit
him for free, he doesn't accept money, people bring him a flower instead.

Actually he does accept money if you are interested in some books while
visiting.

Miss Hepburn
07-10-2015, 12:51 PM
You think gazing is powerful?

Buy the DVD The Golden Bridge (I think) anyway the one that
has 10 minutes of his Voice, they name it.

To my UTTER surprise...I won't give details of my medical issue...
but in the first, maybe, 2 minutes or less...my pain/problem was GONE!
(I mean ... I would normally say ...'that is impossible'.)

Gone, gone, gone...disappeared...lemme tell ya, I cried in awe.
Just the music they play sends me now.

So with no expectation even...I was healed...so can you. :smile:

My experience many times in person for the $8 around Denver was amazing...
to my surprise again, I felt as I did when I was Baptized in the Holy Spirit...
a 'thing' happens, I now know is called being 'slain in the Spirit'...for me
it is almost overwhelming energy, joy (!!) with so much spontaneous laughter!
Wow!
How this happens is beyond me!

:love10:

FairyCrystal
07-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Wow, that's great, Miss Hepburn!
I'll keep it in mind ...
They did do a voice thing as a perk earlier this year for free, for his birthday I believe. They only did that once, the very last session I think of the several day celebrations.
But somehow it didn't do so much for me? I remember a member of my forum saying she felt awesome energy, but for me the gazings seem stronger?
On the other hand side, it could be that at that moment I was just 'saturated' with the gazings' energy that the voice couldn't sink in anymore?

I got some serious ailments causing me to be in chronic pain for lord knows how long. The worst of that being a real bad neck injury and beginning arthrosis. And some things don't get better as you age, lol. So in that sense it is enticing to go for the DVD anyway.

Lutonja86
07-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Just a question...
There was a experiment on this forum, a person shared
her love..
It worked, lasted about 10 minutes, and it was amazing, but later I had an experience where
the explanation would be something like - that we are all capable of tuning into those
vibes. Some person is just a catalyst for us to be open to it.

I know many people have healing skills, can work with energy (as a child I had energy work done on me and even the woman didn't touch me, I felt something like a pool ball moving inside my body, following her hand gestures)

It is just... how do you know the difference between a catalyst or a real healer when it is done by gazing/voice?

FairyCrystal
07-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Why don't you just do a few gazing sessions. Not so difficult. It's free. It's on the net. Cost you but 5 minutes of your time.

And yeah, he makes money from CDs and books. But guess what, he's human like the rest of us, so he needs to eat and pay bills too ya know! ;)
All the time he spends on doing this for free, you think he should also do a regular job 40 hrs a week next to that? If he had a fulltime job, he wouldn't have the time nor energy to do this.

I was skeptical myself when I first heard about it. Then I tried it and was convinced. Like I said, it only takes 5 mins of your time to find out. For free.

Golden Eagle
09-10-2015, 02:27 AM
HE is the real deal /

Not many are ...... this one IS~!

Met him in Chicago to be certain , and i am certain now.

Golden Eagle
09-10-2015, 02:28 AM
Free again Oct 17th and 18th

hivid
09-10-2015, 07:04 AM
Thanks people. I did not know about Braco. I got to know after I joined this forum 2 days back and saw this post. I did 2 sessions yesterday night India time. It was amazing. I am travelling during Oct 17 & 18.
Does these free sessions happen every month?
Also I wanted to purchase the DVD but looks like they don't ship to India :(

FairyCrystal
14-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Free again Oct 17th and 18th
Yeah, looking forward to it!