PDA

View Full Version : Energy Burning

Lucyan28
05-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Hello world ! :D

This weekend I went to the bar with one of my best friends, he is from another city, so I was very happy to hang out with him. The bar was so crowded.

During the night I noticed a rush of energy flowing through all my body, it felt like my blood was burning or something like that, (of course it wasn't physical temperature). Something funny happened, people who accidentally touched me couldn't maintain the contact for more than 5 seconds, including my friend. I was feeling that my energy was flowing instantly through them when they touched me.

I'm wondering what was that? It had never happened before. Also I was able to perceive people with a great deal of energy, you know like some kind of magnetic force surrounding them.

Miss Hepburn
05-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Ah, I don't know! But will be reading to see what others say!

naturesflow
05-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Hello world ! :D

This weekend I went to the bar with one of my best friends, he is from another city, so I was very happy to hang out with him. The bar was so crowded.

During the night I noticed a rush of energy flowing through all my body, it felt like my blood was burning or something like that, (of course it wasn't physical temperature). Something funny happened, people who accidentally touched me couldn't maintain the contact for more than 5 seconds, including my friend. I was feeling that my energy was flowing instantly through them when they touched me.

I'm wondering what was that? It had never happened before. Also I was able to perceive people with a great deal of energy, you know like some kind of magnetic force surrounding them.

First thing that came to me was becoming aware of your own energy flow in a whole sense of flow. It reminds me of my own creative rushes I sometimes get, where I can sit and create things for hours on end and produce some amazing creations as well as utilize for my own energy healing work that I do with others. So becoming aware of this energy connected to you and others is often an important stepping stone to those moments of awareness when we open in all ways like this pure creative flow of energy. It also shows you Lucyan the nature of your flow and the external world one with you. When people accidently touched you and you felt that energy flowing through them, and they could only hold for a short time, it often relates to those times of merging flow and how it can feel intense when the body is not ready to hold that energy. Also as in the nature of reflection, being fully open in this flow like you were in that moment, show that you will naturally perceive those similar to you flowing in this energy more freely and how energy is literally an energetic magnetic field in and around us all, emitting a frequency or vibration..:wink:

Often as I have learned this glimpses are in preparation for that moment and few things coming to you in the future, so just being aware of the flow, the sensations in you, how it feels and how others react as well as how others hold their own energy is good thing to observe for now...

naturesflow
05-10-2015, 08:13 PM
The burning sensation often correlates to the inner creative flame or fire within. Readying to open deeper. Meaning little glimpses are readying to open into a more expansive state. Sometimes fire energy comes on like a volcanic eruption, where your flow opens rather "fast and furious", sometimes out of your control, like a spontaneous flow. Often those who are moving into a direct nature of connection will experience this kind of flow..

Lucyan28
05-10-2015, 08:16 PM
First thing that came to me was becoming aware of your own energy flow in a whole sense of flow. It reminds me of my own creative rushes I sometimes get, where I can sit and create things for hours on end and produce some amazing creations as well as utilize for my own energy healing work that I do with others. So becoming aware of this energy connected to you and others is often an important stepping stone to those moments of awareness when we open in all ways like this pure creative flow of energy. It also shows you Lucyan the nature of your flow and the external world one with you. When people accidently touched you and you felt that energy flowing through them, and they could only hold for a short time, it often relates to those times of merging flow and how it can feel intense when the body is not ready to hold that energy. Also as in the nature of reflection, being fully open in this flow like you were in that moment, show that you will naturally perceive those similar to you flowing in this energy more freely and how energy is literally an energetic magnetic field in and around us all, emitting a frequency or vibration..:wink:

Often as I have learned this glimpses are in preparation for that moment and few things coming to you in the future, so just being aware of the flow, the sensations in you, how it feels and how others react as well as how others hold their own energy is good thing to observe for now...

Hi Naturesflow :smile:

Thanks a lot for this explanation, today when I greeted a coworker, I held his hand and felt his energy, I don't know why am I feeling these things just now, but I'm thankful for that.

naturesflow
05-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Hi Naturesflow :smile:

Thanks a lot for this explanation, today when I greeted a coworker, I held his hand and felt his energy, I don't know why am I feeling these things just now, but I'm thankful for that.

Sometimes you don't need to know but if your seeking to know their are sometimes explanations that can help that process, but ultimately becoming aware of your own energy and others in this way is a nice thing to experience as part of your journey and process..:hug3:

Lucyan28
05-10-2015, 08:21 PM
The burning sensation often correlates to the inner creative flame or fire within. Readying to open deeper. Meaning little glimpses are readying to open into a more expansive state. Sometimes fire energy comes on like a volcanic eruption, where your flow opens rather "fast and furious", sometimes out of your control, like a spontaneous flow. Often those who are moving into a direct nature of connection will experience this kind of flow..

:icon_eek: but how did I open that energy, was it the happiness for hanging out with my friend? :confused:

Ohh I just read this: "connection will experience this kind of flow"

So things like this happen when we are connecting with our inner self and with the source? But I'm not fully aware of how am I doing it. I'm going through some horrible and wonderful stuff currently (hurt by love and at the same time healed by love)

Lucyan28
05-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Sometimes you don't need to know but if your seeking to know their are sometimes explanations that can help that process, but ultimately becoming aware of your own energy and others in this way is a nice thing to experience as part of your journey and process..:hug3:

:smile: ok I will enjoy the ride, thanks a lot Naturesflow :hug2: this really helped me

naturesflow
05-10-2015, 08:28 PM
:icon_eek: but how did I open that energy, was it the happiness for hanging out with my friend? :confused:

Ohh I just read this: "connection will experience this kind of flow"

So things like this happen when we are connecting with our inner self and with the source? But I'm not fully aware of how am I doing it. I'm going through some horrible and wonderful stuff currently (hurt by love and at the same time healed by love)

Spontaneous flow can occur anywhere or anytime most often connected to the nature of opening deeper in yourself, where you let go naturally and allow the flow of energy to be felt and experienced in many ways of itself...Sometimes when we get out of our own way, it can occur..:wink: The horrible and wonderful stuff your enduring, is the nature of letting go and opening to something new or deeper in self when this occurs. We close one door to open another, all is within and all will awaken within in this way..

When energy flows in this way, spontaneously, you begin to learn the nature of letting go deeper in self where you become as some might say, a pure vessel. Remembering that energy is flowing always even as we might *hold on* in ourselves. You cant stop flow and process..

Connection is in you to build first, so becoming aware of you as a whole flow of energy is important, shared connections can certainly support the process in many ways as you have shown. Opening to *feel* many different emotions, can trigger cleansing and awakening..(water, fire elements in you)...

naturesflow
05-10-2015, 08:30 PM
:smile: ok I will enjoy the ride, thanks a lot Naturesflow :hug2: this really helped me

Your welcome but don't be afraid to listen if you want to explore, you will find what you need always, even if your are not meant to know, you will find that too...:biggrin: