PDA

View Full Version : Apple and burying in the ground. Meaning

lighter
05-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Hello everyone,

I need your insights into what this could be or the purpose.

Nearly Two years ago, I felt my mind was temporarily overriden by a higher power and I could not think anything else than what was presented to me. I felt my logical brain was turned off during that particular time period when all of this was happening , hence I could not reason why I was doing this...

I was seeing a psychic healer online of some kind and she gave me a task to do a couple of times in a month. This higher power guided me to this woman.

Basically, I was told to cut the apple in Two equal sizes so I could see the Star in both pieces. Afterwards, cut one half of the Apple in Two pieces.

I ended up with a complete half with apple Star, and two apple pieces of the other apple half.

Then, rub the one apple half on my face and neck and the two apple halves, on the remaining parts of my body. After rubbing, I was told to read a script. Next, I needed to bury the apple pieces near to a tree while repeating some words a couple of Times.

Does rubbing an apple on your face and body and then burying it on the ground near to a tree meaning spiritually?

linen53
06-10-2015, 02:22 PM
It sounds very pagan or wiccan.

lighter
06-10-2015, 02:55 PM
It sounds very pagan or wiccan.
I am trying to find more information however ,preliminary it does sound like some kind of spell with apple.

Does anyone know what this process was for?

linen53
06-10-2015, 09:32 PM
I looked it up as well and didn't come up with anything. Good luck.

mamahawk
06-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Maybe try reposting in the wiccan section :) good luck, I'll be interested to know the answer.

Have you tried asking the medium?

lighter
13-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Anyone who knows anything related to apples, rubbing it on one's body and burying it under the tree?:biggrin:

sky
13-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Anyone who knows anything related to apples, rubbing it on one's body and burying it under the tree?:biggrin:

Best to eat it, apples a very good for you, why waste it :smile:

shoni7510
13-03-2017, 02:11 PM
.................................................. ...........................

shoni7510
13-03-2017, 02:13 PM
Best to eat it, apples a very good for you, why waste it :smile:
It really made me laugh but I agree with you.

It really sound like a ritual of some kind and you will benefit greatly if you address it in the right forum.

sky
13-03-2017, 02:20 PM
It really made me laugh but I agree with you.

It really sound like a ritual of some kind and you will benefit greatly if you address it in the right forum.

There is a very old saying from 1922,
' An apple a day keeps the doctor away '

In 1860s Wales it was,
Eat an apple on going to bed and you'll keep the doctor from earning his bread. :smile:

lighter
13-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Couöd this thread be moved to the right section of the forum?

I obviously cannot move the thread due to lack of moderator rights to perform the operation.

Thanks in advance