PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean? -picture linked

lighter
04-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Hi everyone,

Last year, when my eyes were closed I saw something new. The sensation was very surreal. I saw the image and the sensation of realism lasted a few seconds and then it was gone.

I should point that I think I am undergoing some kind of kundalini and back then, my head was constantly in pain of all energy works. When I saw this, I thought and called it "moon" however it might be something else. Moreover, whenever I was coming and going to home and saw the moon in the sky, I was asking for its help.

This is basically what I saw...
images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/a/aa83/aa834957/1071331/crescent-moon.jpg

It appears to be some form of moon crescent. The picture I saw in my mind,the white bortom was very white and the above part really dark.

I should point out that I do no spiritual exercises.

Does anyone know what this could mean? - it is a bit anoying not knowing the meaning

Is this what one would call an Orb?

LadyMay
04-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Hmm, interesting. My TF saw this in meditation sometime before we met. Then I had a dream of him sending me the symbol of two crescent moons entwined together, like the center of the vesica piscis symbol (still before we actually met, and then merged into one united consciousness). So as a stand alone it seemed to represent either mine or his consciousness at the time when he saw it.

I would say, that the moon is generally symbolically associated with the subconscious mind, with mysteries and illumination... maybe it represents your journey of enlightenment, as it first started? And the darkness of your mind being illuminated.

Crescent moons also foretell of old things ending and new things beginning. A new stage of your life.

Does any of this resonate with you? In relation to your awakening?

Clover
04-10-2015, 11:28 PM
I have seen this before in the past. I thought maybe it was part of an energy cord. Not sure.

lighter
05-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Interesting to read two different interpretations of the same symbol.

I have another picture that I would like to have your experience and what it might mean.

Last year around April-May, I was sitting in the train and my eyes automatically closed ,I started breathing more slowly and my eyes were focused and then I saw something like this in color and shape. The overall sensation was interesting as my body reacted in form surprise and felt it was watching me.

This is what is looked like ; m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/AAEAAQAAAAAAAANpAAAAJDc0ZmIzMjc2LTE4MjItNGQxNC1iMG NlLTUyNDNiNzI5YjA2NA.jpg

I know that you Scarlett, had written a post sometime ago , in which you mentioned to have seen something like a golden orb and then it gone. Did it look like the one in picture?

The main question for me is how to interpret something as good or bad. Should I rely on the emotional reaction, eg if I remain calm, then it is good , if it is anxious then bad.

LadyMay
05-10-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm unable to view link, maybe try posting it again?

lighter
05-10-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm unable to view link, maybe try posting it again?

Here you go;

linkedin.com/pulse/become-spiritual-sun-pamela-hope-deluca-price

It is the first picture with the sun.

That was the shade of object and it felt like an eye from what I sensed without my own logical processing

LadyMay
05-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Hmm... still not showing up. Can you describe it to me? Give a description of its characteristics?

Regarding the emotion, I wouldn't always say feeling bad about it means it's bad, because the mind tends to fear what it doesn't understand.

It seemed despite your neutrality you felt even about it over all so it was probably a neutral entity. Maybe part of your own consciousness. Thought-forms can appear to us visually when they are strong enough or have enough energy, I've seen plenty of these.

Unless something is an icky black colour and feels ominous then it's probably nothing bad. But there is 'good' black too.

lighter
05-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Hmm... still not showing up. Can you describe it to me? Give a description of its characteristics?

Regarding the emotion, I wouldn't always say feeling bad about it means it's bad, because the mind tends to fear what it doesn't understand.

It seemed despite your neutrality you felt even about it over all so it was probably a neutral entity. Maybe part of your own consciousness. Thought-forms can appear to us visually when they are strong enough or have enough energy, I've seen plenty of these.

Unless something is an icky black colour and feels ominous then it's probably nothing bad. But there is 'good' black too.

Sorry about the link. I cannot post complete webblinks before I have made 15 posts. It would need to have the WWW prefix added to the link in the beginning.

The object, was of orange color and fully circular. Basically that is what it looked like.

Now, the interesting thing is, I have no clue how to interpret the sensation. I saw it for a few seconds and it disappeared.

One thing I did say, before it appeared was"I am not afraid of you". Why I said that, I don't know.

What you wrote is interesting

Maybe part of your own consciousness. Thought-forms can appear to us visually when they are strong enough or have enough energy, I've seen plenty of these.
Is there some way to determine whether it is your own consciousness or something else? Another question, what does thought-form generally mean in this case?

Sorry for the many questions. I simply have no Idea how to interpret them since I am not being given any answers to what I am going through.

LadyMay
05-10-2015, 05:40 PM
What do you yourself feel it could be?

I saw an orb like that once when I first asked my guides to show themselves to me, a while ago now. Perhaps it was a guide of yours too?

Thought-forms are your own thoughts, manifested as visual energy. They are always there, but sometimes you happen to tune into them. Thoughts are not intangible things but have their own self-contained consciousness. That's because you put energy into them, usually unconsciously. You can say they are like automated programs of sound and light.

So when you see a thoughtform, you basically see your recycled thoughts in visual form. And each colour corresponds to the emotional frequency of it. So yours was golden, which is generally a high emotionally vibrational colour and something I've found occurs more often during spiritual awakenings. So it could've been a thought such as "I am embracing my divinity".

In general I would say there is not much difference between your own consciousness and something else, for as long as you are experiencing something then it is in your consciousness. Maybe to differentiate though you need to ask yourself "is this emotion or thought true to me right now?" If it's not then send it on its way. This is the basis of collective telepathy.

If you enjoy what you see, then you can explore it further, as you feel it relates to who you are in that moment.