PDA

View Full Version : I really do hope something does happen on 2012.

Bella
10-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I feel I might be very disappointed, if nothing occures within mass conciousness when the year shifts into 2012.

I just feel I will be disappointed when the clock strikes 12, and everything seemingly stays the same and onward down the months.

I keep imagining it that when the times comes .... somehow all of us living still on this earth ... will truly open our eyes. We won't see anything differently within physical surroundings (at least I think so...) but I feel we will never look at another being the same. When we see another even a glimpse while passing by, we will instanteously experience a faint hint of their soul and be warmed by their presence ..... we will truly see .... see people truly see them for themselves ... nothing will obstruct our sight any longer .... everything will be clear ... there will be nothing there blocking people from eachother, somehow we will all meld together .. some big part of our beings will meld together ... like a flow causing us to move around eachother in a sensation of union wether faint or intense who knows .... instead of the static urge to have our own spaces even when just passing by a stranger on a side walk ...... we will realise more of how time is so dearly precious to us .. ?

Atleast I so wish.

glenos
10-01-2011, 02:41 PM
It'll be business as usual... Put money on it.

G

Emmalevine
10-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I really can't see there being a drastic change overnight. More likely, it will be part of a gradual shift in consciousness. The year is probably just being quoted to represent changing times.

Many people thought the world would end at the strike of 12 on 1st January 2000! To be perfectly honest, I don't think the actual date really means a lot. It's what we do with it that counts.

Greenslade
10-01-2011, 03:03 PM
If 2012 turns out to be the big wind-up for the big let-down, I'm going to throw a king-size wobbly :-)

bbr
10-01-2011, 03:04 PM
I feel I might be very disappointed, if nothing occures within mass conciousness when the year shifts into 2012.I have to say Bella I laughed out loud when I read that. :smile: Don't get caught in the new-age hype and silliness. These consciouness shifts happen over long periods of time and over generations. Know that you're already part of it, now.

glenos
10-01-2011, 03:21 PM
I have to say Bella I laughed out loud when I read that. :smile: Don't get caught in the new-age hype and silliness. These consciouness shifts happen over long periods of time and over generations. Know that you're already part of it, now.

Bang on correct.

The conciousness shift as they call it started 100+ years ago when the first documented communication with the Spirit world realy started. Ok so shamen and others were at it long before that but properly documented about 100 yrs ago. Since then many discarnate higher beings have come through with teachings of mostly the natural laws, and how they affect our lives, and the responsibility for us now having this information. There have never been so many people from all over the globe getting into Spiritual matters. That is a very big conciousness shift from say 40yrs ago when I first sat in a development circle. 2012 will be just another year of more people getting into such learnings.
No doubt many will attribute Gaia with saying something when earth quakes, big waves, and volcanic eruptions happen within the Earths natural goings on. Don't listen to the hype. The big shift comes when YOU start to make that change, yes you, the man in the mirror. The change to full blast compassion for all living things and the realisation that we live after we die and all that brings.

Aint it the truth...

G

Ivy
10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
I feel I might be very disappointed, if nothing occures within mass conciousness when the year shifts into 2012.

I just feel I will be disappointed when the clock strikes 12, and everything seemingly stays the same and onward down the months.

I keep imagining it that when the times comes .... somehow all of us living still on this earth ... will truly open our eyes. We won't see anything differently within physical surroundings (at least I think so...) but I feel we will never look at another being the same. When we see another even a glimpse while passing by, we will instanteously experience a faint hint of their soul and be warmed by their presence ..... we will truly see .... see people truly see them for themselves ... nothing will obstruct our sight any longer .... everything will be clear ... there will be nothing there blocking people from eachother, somehow we will all meld together .. some big part of our beings will meld together ... like a flow causing us to move around eachother in a sensation of union wether faint or intense who knows .... instead of the static urge to have our own spaces even when just passing by a stranger on a side walk ...... we will realise more of how time is so dearly precious to us .. ?

Atleast I so wish.

Bella, many people can walk down the street and see the world this way...but they are people who have worked through themselves to remove the blocks that stopped them...and that inner working is like keeping house...even after youve had a good clear out, you still need to keep on top of it.

So if you can imagine, from my perspective, reading this kind of thing is a little like reading someone say "oh I cant wait until next year when the washing up will magically dissapear and the house will look clean and shiny for ever more". It seems like a pipe dream...and there nothing wrong with dreaming, but you have the opportunity to do something towards it, to act and begin to walk towards what you want. 2012 wont make any different to that...that power is within you now.

Sira
10-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Well, from personal perspective I can see big changes coming already this year. When we do our inner work and house ever more light, a small group of people is able to change the whole group consciousness, and there are millions of us doing this work. We are way past the point of no return. :hug2:

Chrysaetos
10-01-2011, 04:20 PM
''Oh nothing big happened but we said it was gradual anyway'' - Many doomsayers and New Agers already say this.

I think that's a clever way to keep the prison of confirmation bias alive.

If you are really looking for a change in 2012, then you will see it, the mouse will become the elephant.

Royalite
10-01-2011, 05:06 PM
People, people be joyous either way! Even if there is a "mass consciousness" and a shift does occur, does it guarantee that you'd be in it? What if people go light years ahead of you in the consciousness department and then you still end up feeling like the odd one out? I'm agreeing with the above post. If you're looking for change you'll see it. But do know that real change comes from within.

Just be happy to be a part of this life in general. I think it's a great opportunity just to be here and sure there's some ups and downs, some hardships, some challenges, pain, grief, woe (trust me...I've complained up and down these boards for months now! :D ), but you'll be just fine either way! :smile: Make life good right now, right now. Like right now!

Adrienne
10-01-2011, 07:18 PM
What happened to 2011 ?

We are just barely into the new year and already wondering, worrying about 2012 .

Let's enjoy 2011 ! :hug3: Time flies by quickly enough.

blessings
Dream Angel xx

Sundialed
10-01-2011, 08:33 PM
the leader of the maya says not to worry about any future date, live day by day

Ladofthelight
10-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Hark! Is this the same "Dynamist" who would write novellas in the year of the 10?

I feel as if I perhaps know you... ;-)

In general...

Isn't it so great how one comment can spark vastly different responses???

Such a thing to marvel at!

innerlight
10-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Many people thought the world would end at the strike of 12 on 1st January 2000! To be perfectly honest, I don't think the actual date really means a lot. It's what we do with it that counts.

Why stop there?

1999 to 2009: Jerry Falwell predicted in 1999-JAN that Jesus could return within ten years. But before that can happen, he said that the Antichrist must appear. Referring to the Antichrist, Falwell said:
"Is he alive and here today? Probably. Because when he appears during the Tribulation period he will be a full-grown counterfeit of Christ. Of course he'll be Jewish. Of course he'll pretend to be Christ. And if in fact the Lord is coming soon, and he'll be an adult at the presentation of himself, he must be alive somewhere today."

Rabbi James Rudin of the American Jewish Committee suggested that Christians should be careful about making such comments. His said that Falwell's statement "plays into some latent and historical anti-Semitism from the past." 2 Rev. Falwell later apologized for his comment.

Falwell died on 2007-MAY-17, and so did not live long enough to see the prediction fail.

2009-FEB-13: An unknown group or individual called "Vast entity now unsurpassed" predicted the end at 23:31 UTC on this date. Their reasoning is:

As many as 270 million Monarch butterflies were wiped out in a freak storm in central Mexico where they migrated for the winter in January 2002. This would signal the beginning of change. In the beginning, God cursed Adam. "For dust thou art, and into dust thou shalt return." (Genesis. 3:19) This is represented by Ash Wednesday. This would be the start of the seven years of the great tribulation. In 2002, Ash Wednesday fell on February 13th, seven years from this day would bring us to February 2009.
The 1967 Arab-Israeli Six-Day War assured national survival and forty-two months of travail. "But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months." (Revelation 11:2) This signifies forty-two years after 1967, which would yield the year 2009.
On February 13, 2009, the Unix time number reaches 1234567890 seconds at 23:31:30 UTC (a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence). This day fell exactly seven years to the day of Ash Wednesday, February 13th, 2002.

Sometime in 2009: Jack Smith predicts that the Fifth Seal mentioned in the biblical book of Revelation refers to the interval 1798 to 2009 when Christians were free to spread the Gospel worldwide and be "witness against all nations." The Sixth Seal refers to the interval from 2009 to 2012 when God's judgment begins. This will involve the destruction of the "Scarlet Woman" (Rome and the Vatican), the Angel ascending from the East, and the destruction of the new "Roman Empire."

2009-FEB-13: We received an Email from "The Final Peace" who predicted that the Rapture will occur on this date,. She believed that she had communicated directly with both God and Satan. Her predictions were based on a number of sources: The 3 year countdown began on 2005-AUG, right before Katrina hit.Zeus' birthday is FEB-13.FEB-13 is a Friday the 13th.The time stamp in the Unix operating system is 1234567890 at 23:31:30 UTC on this dayReferences in the Gospel of Thomas.
2009-MAR-07: David Wilkerson believed that the difficult economic times were not a recession or even the beginning of a depression. They representrd the start of a time when God would express his wrath upon humanity. He believed that 1,000 fires would come to New York City at a time that "is not far off.", They would combine to destroy all of the city and parts of New Jersey and Connecticut. Other similar disasters would occur in major cities worldwide. He recommended that everyone lay in a 30 day supply of food, toiletries and other essentials -- not a bad idea at all times. He believes that born-again Christians would emerge unscathed. Presumably, God would make certain that all non-saved individuals will die.

2009-JUN-21: An anonymous Emailer believed that 2010-DEC-21 is the Abomination of Desolation, when the Antichrist says that he is God. Subtracting 3 years 6 months from this date lead us to 2009-JUN-21. He looks for the Rapture to occur late in June, perhaps at the time of the solstice.
2009-MAY-JUN: A Russian Christian group called "Heavenly Jerusalem" established a new sect called the "True Russian Orthodox Church." Their leader is Pyotr Kutnetsov, 43, an engineer. One of their more interesting beliefs is that their members will become judges after death and will decide who will go to Heaven and Hell. During 2007-NOV, about thirty members barricaded themselves in an underground bunker that they had dug in the Penza region of Russia, to await the Apocalypse. Kutnetsov was arrested, found by psychiatrists to be unfit to stand trial, sent to a mental institution, and later released. The end-of-the world prophecy did not come to pass. They believe that a 1,300 day clock started some years ago when the Russian Orthodox Church accepted a taxpayer's identification number from the government. The Apocalypse was expected when the clock reaches zero in 2009-JUN or perhaps sometime in 2011. 7,8
2009-AUG-29: John Dutchman claims to be an astronomer at the Mount Wilson Observatory. He allegedly believed that a small star is passing through the Oort Cloud, the area surrounding the solar system from whic comets originate. He says that the gravitational pull of the star is forcing at least a third of all of the comets into the sun -- over one million. He predicts that the earth will be hit by from one to many hundreds of comets, ranging in size from 100 meters to near 600 miles in diameter. He expected the collisions to happen on 2009-AUG-29.

I'm sure it could keep on going, and it probably has.

Bella
11-01-2011, 03:52 AM
I just do hope something happens that is better for the earth and the souls survival here.

ROM
11-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Well, from my understanding, there is no fixed date of this occurence. In fact, we are moving into this new age of conciousness as we speak. Also, the timeframe of this is anywhere between 2007 - 2015. All we can do is make use of the time we are given and hopefully something good comes out of it all.

ROM
11-01-2011, 04:29 AM
And what's with this prediction of Jesus' second coming? Why does he need to come again when he has already spread his message? What, to be mocked and rejected by man again? And didn't it say it was the Son of Man who was coming, not the Son of God -- which is what Jesus is? And what if the Son of Man already incarnated on the earth, fulfilled his mission and is now no longer with us, and nobody knew? We all have this expectation that he will appear before everyone with a brilliance of light surrounding him and proclaim "I am He!". But what if this isn't the case? Just my thoughts.

Gauss
11-01-2011, 01:19 PM
I believe whatever happens and when does not really matter. I guess it will be any time from now until 2019 as Nostradamus predicted.

When it happens one should be positive to the change, that is imperative as I see it.

In my opinion Falun Dafa is "the way" that we all waited for. Follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

If it is too hard to cultivate just be positive about it and cherish the three magic words as much as possible.

bbr
11-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I guess it will be any time from now until 2019 as Nostradamus predicted.Oh dear... That's just new-age beliefs, Gauss. There's no set date or end game in any of this. We've entered a new astrological age which happens to be the age of Aquarius. If you want to understand what that possibly means for human civilization over the next couple of thousand years or so, check out any astrology site.

edited by sf staff

Gauss
11-01-2011, 02:04 PM
And what's with this prediction of Jesus' second coming? Why does he need to come again when he has already spread his message? What, to be mocked and rejected by man again? And didn't it say it was the Son of Man who was coming, not the Son of God -- which is what Jesus is? And what if the Son of Man already incarnated on the earth, fulfilled his mission and is now no longer with us, and nobody knew? We all have this expectation that he will appear before everyone with a brilliance of light surrounding him and proclaim "I am He!". But what if this isn't the case? Just my thoughts.

As I see it yu are on the right track. Son-of-Man is referred to as "Elias" in the bible and "Slidr" in the Nordic religion. He is coming from the far east(China) as all orthodox religions state. He will introduce a new spiritual practice to the world.

As I see it the only option for Son-of-Man is Li Hongzhi, he matches all the prophecies being from China and he has introduced a spiritual practice of body and soul and it has spread extremely quickly(100 million practitioners) and it is free of charge - as all righteous ways are.

About the reincarnated Jesus, must he not first cultivate himself in Falun Dafa before coming out again? All human beings have to cultivate first before gaining any divine powers. In the bible it is said John the Baptist is reincarnated as Elias, so Elias will baptize Jesus again since the second coming will be just like the first one it is said... Meaning that Elias will teach him this time.

Just my shallow understanding of things at my current wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

Gauss
11-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Oh dear... That's just new-age beliefs, Gauss. There's no set date or end game in any of this. We've entered a new astrological age which happens to be the age of Aquarius. If you want to understand what that possibly means for human civilization over the next couple of thousand years or so, check out any astrology site.
In my humble opinion I believe "the new age" will only enter after a rectification of this world has taken place. Good and evil people must first be separated and people must first eliminate their karma before being worthy of becoming sentient beings in a better world. That makes sense to me.

Just my opinion at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

Dilchannan
11-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I haven't read all the post in this thread, so please excuse me for popping in to express my faith...

Jesus is both, Son of God/Son of Man, with the 2nd coming of Christ, all will know beyond a shadow of doubt. If you miss a few hours of CNN or any news show, it will not matter, because all will know, at the same time. No one will be left out of the loop so to speak...

Gauss
11-01-2011, 03:53 PM
I haven't read all the post in this thread, so please excuse me for popping in to express my faith...

Jesus is both, Son of God/Son of Man, with the 2nd coming of Christ, all will know beyond a shadow of doubt. If you miss a few hours of CNN or any news show, it will not matter, because all will know, at the same time. No one will be left out of the loop so to speak...

In my opinion it idoes not make sense that Jesus is Son-of-Man. Elijah is Son-of-Man and it is clearly expressed in the bible:

Malacchi 4:5-4:6

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

He will come from the east(China):

Isaiah 46:11

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that I will bring about;
what I have planned, that I will do.

Dilchannan
11-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Jesus was/is the Son of God, before he chose to become the Son of Man. Jesus Christ is fully God and fully Man.

Elijah was Christ-like, however; he is not Christ.

I could quote scripture, but I don't think its necessary. :hug:

Ciqala
12-01-2011, 06:19 AM

Atleast I so wish.

supposed to happen at 11:11 Am.
not 12.
Hah! sorry, don't have much else to add. But yeah. id be disappointed as well.

Sundialed
12-01-2011, 07:17 AM

Atleast I so wish.

I participated in an online conversation with the leader of the Maya Don Alejandro and we asked if anything is going to happen on that day (he had already explained to live in the now and not worry about any future dates, and had already explained the process of what will happen when the calendar reaches the year zero, which could be in 10, 20, maybe even 40 years but he knows we are very close) on december 21st 2012 and he said there will be an alignment of planets and stars that will recharge the earth with so much energy his old body may not be able to handle it and could pass away. Who knows if he meant literally on that day or at the time the calendar reaches zero. you would think he meant that day because we asked specifically and he had already explained the chain of events that will happen when the calendars reach zero i guess we'll see.

qero (descendants of incas??), i believe, medicine men who live at 18,000 (just a tad bit cut off from the general **..) feet in the andes have a significant prophecy that we are about to evolve into homo luminous beings and that this new way of living really comes through the birth canal in 2012

watch these amazing ppl give coca leaf prophecy in the mountains.. it's sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0l_vWFe2Io

Gauss
12-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Jesus was/is the Son of God, before he chose to become the Son of Man. Jesus Christ is fully God and fully Man.

Elijah was Christ-like, however; he is not Christ.

I could quote scripture, but I don't think its necessary. :hug:

You are right that Jesus is a God and a Man, no need to quote. That does not mean he is Son-of-Man(Lord of Lords).

As I see it people do not understand the true meaning of the bible, they just listen to what modern theologists say and do not reflect on the logics.

Of course Elijah is not Christ. He baptized Jesus as John the Baptist and now the same thing is supposed to happen when Elijah spreads his teachings across the world and then rules the whole world for a period of time.

Son-of-Man refers to someone who can rule the whole world, the Lord of Lords.

Jesus is son of Yahweh who is the God of the old testament and more powerful than Jesus, as Jesus points out in the bible. Yahweh has said he is the highest God of the west and should not be confused with the eastern Buddhas etc.

Son-of-Man is the Lord of Lords described in all religions across the world. He is the one everyone is waiting for in all religions, that is why the end times prophecies all look similar in religions. Jesus is a mighty God in the western world but he has no power over the east where the Buddhas rule. Just like Yahweh said, do not try to spread his Judaism/Christianity in the east, it does not belong there.

PS: It is stated very clearly by Jesus that Elijah/John the Baptist is the mighty man we all wait for:

“As John's disciples were leaving, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: ‘What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings' palaces. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 1This is the one about whom it is written: "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.” I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who is to come.’"

ROM
12-01-2011, 07:58 AM
Why do we all wait for this mighty man to hold our hands and show us the way, when it has already been provided for us? And I'm pretty sure we are all capable of finding the Truth on our own, so why continue to wait? I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

themaster
12-01-2011, 08:18 AM
In my humble opinion I believe "the new age" will only enter after a rectification of this world has taken place. Good and evil people must first be separated and people must first eliminate their karma before being worthy of becoming sentient beings in a better world. That makes sense to me.

Just my opinion at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.Really.. I see..

So what are evil people worthy of?

And what are good people worthy of?

I realize this is your opinion but if you’re waiting for that day.. keep waiting :D

Because my understanding is.. there are no evil people.. and my understanding is "new age" is about leaving the judgment game.. exactly what your waiting to be fixed.. for this new age.. :tongue:

And even if you don't consciously pull yourself out.. you will be taken out.. that is my understanding.. during the next decade or so people are going to start leaving the "that person is bad game in droves" people will start seeing everyone as equal.. cause they are..

themaster
12-01-2011, 08:26 AM

Atleast I so wish.2012 is important because we the human race have made it so.. otherwise it might not be significant at all.. (specifically 12-12-12 and the 9 days to 12-21-2012)

We created our calendar system in the hope that when 2012 comes around we would change the world.. and so we have all mostly chosen too..

However if you expect to turn into a ball of light.. that's not happening.. if you expect aliens to land that second.. (that's unlikely too) if you want to make the most of 2012.. prepare yourself for that day.. because on that day unlike other days.. we have a higher probability to create the reality we prefer..

A whole bunch of our "mass consensus" agreements will be up for being removed on that day.. maybe you don't want to live in a world with gravity anymore..?? fine you can join that reality.. if you release that agreement..

There's no use whining about what you hope it will be.. instead I suggest that you are a capable creator god, capable of doing anything!

Prepare yourself for 2012.. and on that day you will see more magic happen for you.. I will likely be in Arizona on 12-12-12 with my teacher.. trying to create the reality I prefer.. :smile:

bbr
12-01-2011, 02:19 PM
I suggest that you are a capable creator god, capable of doing anything!

I will likely be in Arizona on 12-12-12 with my teacher.. trying to create the reality I prefer.. :smile:Wise words, themaster.

Dilchannan
12-01-2011, 02:32 PM
You are right that Jesus is a God and a Man, no need to quote. That does not mean he is Son-of-Man(Lord of Lords).

As I see it people do not understand the true meaning of the bible, they just listen to what modern theologists say and do not reflect on the logics.

Of course Elijah is not Christ. He baptized Jesus as John the Baptist and now the same thing is supposed to happen when Elijah spreads his teachings across the world and then rules the whole world for a period of time.

Son-of-Man refers to someone who can rule the whole world, the Lord of Lords.

Jesus is son of Yahweh who is the God of the old testament and more powerful than Jesus, as Jesus points out in the bible. Yahweh has said he is the highest God of the west and should not be confused with the eastern Buddhas etc.

Son-of-Man is the Lord of Lords described in all religions across the world. He is the one everyone is waiting for in all religions, that is why the end times prophecies all look similar in religions. Jesus is a mighty God in the western world but he has no power over the east where the Buddhas rule. Just like Yahweh said, do not try to spread his Judaism/Christianity in the east, it does not belong there.

PS: It is stated very clearly by Jesus that Elijah/John the Baptist is the mighty man we all wait for:

“As John's disciples were leaving, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: ‘What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings' palaces. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 1This is the one about whom it is written: "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.” I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who is to come.’"

Yes, there will be others who do not understand the Bible as you see it/understand it. God wants you to ask questions, ponder it, meditate on it, ask the Holy Spirit to help you through it. Take what you need from it. Applying logic to it if that is what you wish.

To get back on topic, I believe 2012 is going to be a fascinating year!

Gauss
12-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Why do we all wait for this mighty man to hold our hands and show us the way, when it has already been provided for us? And I'm pretty sure we are all capable of finding the Truth on our own, so why continue to wait? I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, as I see it if countless beings have thought about the way or the law(the "Fa") iof the universe for countless billions of years, why even bother trying to figure it out by your own. A human being is extremely weak and needs guidance.

No need to wait for the "Fa", it is already here and the mighty man too as I see it. There is a ladder to heaven and anyone is free to start climbing. The only prerequisite is that they work hard on themselves and improve.

Just read the book Zhuan Falun and go to work on yourself, that is my friendly advice to anyone wanting to fulfill their inborn potential.

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.html

Gauss
12-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Really.. I see..

So what are evil people worthy of?

And what are good people worthy of?

I realize this is your opinion but if you’re waiting for that day.. keep waiting :D

Because my understanding is.. there are no evil people.. and my understanding is "new age" is about leaving the judgment game.. exactly what your waiting to be fixed.. for this new age.. :tongue:

And even if you don't consciously pull yourself out.. you will be taken out.. that is my understanding.. during the next decade or so people are going to start leaving the "that person is bad game in droves" people will start seeing everyone as equal.. cause they are..

This is just my personal understanding and nothing else.

What is the definition of an evil person according to the law of the universe?

Someone who has a large amount of karma and little virtue.

If someone has this situation he can transform his karma into virtue by suffering. Why do people go to hell? To transform karma into virtue.. Makes sense.

Who is waiting? Not me, I work hard on myself every day to be able to make it in time before things happen down here. And it is up to every person to ponder their individual situation and what to do about it, most people will do nothing at all, just wait and see.

And no, I find people are not equal, there is a reason we have men, women, disabled people, kindhearted and wicked people born here on earth. Much depends on their karma-virtue balance accumulated over many lifetimes.

On the other hand, should a good person not be compassionate towards wicked people? Is he not facing a rough future? We should try to help everyone to improve as I see it.

bbr
12-01-2011, 02:59 PM
And no, I find people are not equal, there is a reason we have men, women, disabled people, kindhearted and wicked people born here on earth. Much depends on their karma-virtue balance accumulated over many lifetimes.I really hope you're not suggesting that disabled people aren't equal. Or worse yet, that their disablity is a result of some sort of karmic imbalance or lack of virtue.

The question themaster asked you has much more to do with your comments concerning worthiness. Who exactly is worthy versus unworthy? And who is it that can determine and judge another to be worthy, and on what basis?

Sundialed
12-01-2011, 04:26 PM
This is just my personal understanding and nothing else.

And no, I find people are not equal, there is a reason we have men, women, disabled people, kindhearted and wicked people born here on earth. Much depends on their karma-virtue balance accumulated over many lifetimes.

On the other hand, should a good person not be compassionate towards wicked people? Is he not facing a rough future? We should try to help everyone to improve as I see it.

although i don't agree with people not being equal i do agree with people being born with physical or mental defects as a way to pay the bill. and by the way for others my brother is mentally handicap.. but again i'm always learning..
That is coming from a very noble shaman,,

..They don't know
how to pay. They are just like an ignorant animal. They cry and cry. They don't know what to do, so they
have to pay their karma, because everything has to be paid, maybe not in this lifetime. Nevertheless, they
will have to pay in the next lifetime, so they cannot run away.
For example, for ignoring their inner Father, some are born blind. Those people who are mutes, they were
abusing from the temple of the verbs, with their gross mind, insulting, accusing, etc. So, in the next lifetime,
they have no right to speak. All those who don't hear, they never wanted to hear the guidance, the intuition,
the consciousness of the Father/Mother. People who are born without hands, or with a physical defect have a
very strong psychological defect. People who were born with their legs twisted or something like this
(Willaru demonstrates) were walking in a bad way in a past life. They have walked with their ego. They
didn't walk with their Father/Mother. So, there are consequences. All those who are epileptic, they were
channeling some negative entities from the Fifth Dimension inferior. Beings from the dark side were coming
to possess and speak through their intellectual center. That's an invasion. That's possession. Of course, they
have free will, but the bad consequence is epilepsy.
Nobody can judge because everybody has free will to choose. They were believing that the path they were on
was correct, but to the Gods believing has no quality. Believing is not good. They see quality in revolutionary
investigators, who check out what is good for the heart. If we are not walking well in the spiritual path, and
we get little sick, that means we need to change. We need to investigate. We need to consult many people,
many elders, many masters, and messengers. Whatever we find that is good for the heart, then we need to
practice that. Do not believe right away, because the spiritual path is always full of temptation. The forces of
the light and the dark forces exist also. They speak very beautifully, of course. One needs to use discernment.
There has to be the two forces. Our work, whatever it costs, is to investigate.
It costs to have a good experience. It also costs to have a bad experience. Bad experiences are good because
you become more revolutionary, not to make mistakes again. EVERYTHING has a cause and an effect. The
karma of all the physical defects, people who are born with a physical defect, has an origin from the past. We
should always question when our children are born like this. We should never say, "She's just born. She has
done nothing in this lifetime.” We don't know what she did in a past life. However, we should go into much
reflection with the knowledge of the masters, looking for the truth, to ask ourselves what I have done in the
past. Then we can heal in this lifetime and heal everything from the other lifetimes. Everything has a
solution, has a higher purpose for something good. From the dark, we can get the light...

bbr
12-01-2011, 04:34 PM
i do agree with people being born with physical or mental defects as a way to pay the bill.I honestly can't believe I just read that. So you think a handicapped individual in essence "got what he/she deserved" in this lifetime. That's what you're saying here.

bbr
12-01-2011, 04:43 PM
You know, here's something to ponder. Maybe handicapped individuals aren't lacking in goodness or virtue or karma points (?!) or ANYTHING AT ALL! Maybe they choose to make a sacrifice, and incarnate to teach the rest of us lessons about love and caring and -- are you ready for it? -- humility.

Squatchit
12-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Oh dear.

Disabled people have enough to cope with without all this **** dumped on us as well.

:boxing:

Sundialed
12-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I honestly can't believe I just read that. So you think a handicapped individual in essence "got what he/she deserved" in this lifetime. That's what you're saying here.

Can you honestly believe that my brother is handicapped, do you honestly believe that I felt that he deserved what he got when he comes home crying because kids stomped on his knees for being slow? do you honestly believe that i think he deserves it when he comes home with lighter burn marks on him because ppl take advantage of him? or how about kids tying his clothing in impossible knots around toilets and him have to walk out in his underwear in high school to get a teacher? can you believe how many times i've cried for him? no, i don't think he deserves any of this

can you honestly believe that i coached a special olympics soccer team to championship game and won it? how about that? i was their favourite coach of all time and i came out for ONE year. everyone ran to me when i showed up because i LOVE THEM. this one girl i touched so much she ended up getting athlete of the year she always ran up and hugged me and during drills i let her do her favourite thing, cartwheels, that no other coach let her do in practice. enough of my experience though. no, i do not believe the kids deserve what they have and i am the least of all to get this kind of accusation.

all i am saying, is that it makes sense, in this universe of equilibrium, where everything has an origin, a cause and effect, that it would make sense if it was somehow a bill paid off from previous life times. and especially when this knowledge comes from someone of extremely high caliber, i listen. it just makes sense.

sorry if i am a little touchy, but i've been surrounded by handicapped people all of my life, i live with one, and i wish we could have a proper relationship but his disabilities don't help out with that to much, all of the bull**** done to him and the rest of the kids hurts my heart greatly, but i know there is always a higher purpose for all that exists.

so sorry if i went out a little bit there

Ivy
12-01-2011, 05:51 PM
although i don't agree with people not being equal i do agree with people being born with physical or mental defects as a way to pay the bill. and by the way for others my brother is mentally handicap.. but again i'm always learning..
That is coming from a very noble shaman,,

..They don't know
how to pay. They are just like an ignorant animal. They cry and cry. They don't know what to do, so they
have to pay their karma, because everything has to be paid, maybe not in this lifetime. Nevertheless, they
will have to pay in the next lifetime, so they cannot run away.
For example, for ignoring their inner Father, some are born blind. Those people who are mutes, they were
abusing from the temple of the verbs, with their gross mind, insulting, accusing, etc. So, in the next lifetime,
they have no right to speak. All those who don't hear, they never wanted to hear the guidance, the intuition,
the consciousness of the Father/Mother. People who are born without hands, or with a physical defect have a
very strong psychological defect. People who were born with their legs twisted or something like this
(Willaru demonstrates) were walking in a bad way in a past life. They have walked with their ego. They
didn't walk with their Father/Mother. So, there are consequences. All those who are epileptic, they were
channeling some negative entities from the Fifth Dimension inferior. Beings from the dark side were coming
to possess and speak through their intellectual center. That's an invasion. That's possession. Of course, they
have free will, but the bad consequence is epilepsy.
Nobody can judge because everybody has free will to choose. They were believing that the path they were on
was correct, but to the Gods believing has no quality. Believing is not good. They see quality in revolutionary
investigators, who check out what is good for the heart. If we are not walking well in the spiritual path, and
we get little sick, that means we need to change. We need to investigate. We need to consult many people,
many elders, many masters, and messengers. Whatever we find that is good for the heart, then we need to
practice that. Do not believe right away, because the spiritual path is always full of temptation. The forces of
the light and the dark forces exist also. They speak very beautifully, of course. One needs to use discernment.
There has to be the two forces. Our work, whatever it costs, is to investigate.
It costs to have a good experience. It also costs to have a bad experience. Bad experiences are good because
you become more revolutionary, not to make mistakes again. EVERYTHING has a cause and an effect. The
karma of all the physical defects, people who are born with a physical defect, has an origin from the past. We
should always question when our children are born like this. We should never say, "She's just born. She has
done nothing in this lifetime.” We don't know what she did in a past life. However, we should go into much
reflection with the knowledge of the masters, looking for the truth, to ask ourselves what I have done in the
past. Then we can heal in this lifetime and heal everything from the other lifetimes. Everything has a
solution, has a higher purpose for something good. From the dark, we can get the light...

I dont know what youve been reading. And it is an observation, that much of what you say is about other peoples words, rather than your own discoveries. But Karma isn't about paying a bill. It is about recieving and providing the help that human kind needs. Perhaps your brother is here to help you. I do not put any value on the cheap talk of supposed nobility, shamans or mayan leaders. Wisdom can be seen by the wise in every being both grand and humbled, it is the ambitious who follow the ego bound pipers of this world...for fear of their own failings.

bbr
12-01-2011, 05:56 PM
all i am saying, is that it makes sense, in this universe of equilibrium, where everything has an origin, a cause and effect, that it would make sense if it was somehow a bill paid off from previous life times. and especially when this knowledge comes from someone of extremely high caliber, i listen.I have to say I no idea what "someone of extremely high caliber" means either. Someone you respect told you something about karma or what have you, and you've chosen to believe it. That's what you mean here.

I read and reflect back. You appear to think people are born into this world with hardships because it's a form of punishment or payback for something they did in another lifetime. Which is exactly what I picked up in your previous post, and which I then commented on. And then you went nuclear on me, and for what? For pointing out what you've now twice stated as your belief.

Dilchannan
12-01-2011, 07:03 PM
You might find that many of us disabled persons do not feel the need to place blame for our disability. It is what it is, not because of some karmic bill we have to pay...jmho..

anodyne
12-01-2011, 07:17 PM
I have not read all the replies, but ... it is happening NOW! Events are speeding up, old paradigms are falling. I have noticed a marked increase in energies lately - during and even out of mediation I notice closed-eye visuals and an increase in the buzzing that I always hear. I believe we have crossed the event horizon toward 2012.

Johan Calleman an expert in 2012 and the Mayan Calendar says we have been experiencing changes in consciousness for some time now and that March 8, 2011 will be the next date for a marked increase a consciousness shift. Here is what he says (link to follow after quote):

"In reality, there is overwhelming evidence that the Mayan calendar describes sequential shifts in consciousness, which will begin to be experienced at an even higher frequency after July 17, 2010 and even more markedly so after the beginning of the actual Universal Wave Movement on March 8, 2011. Only at October 28, 2011 will the shifts come to an end and a unity consciousness stabilize that will provide the basis for a millennium of peace. This frequency increase incidentally also explains how such a tremendous overhaul of all systems of dominance could take place in such a short period of time. A recommendation I would like to make, in addition to ethical living and telling the truth, is to learn to flow with the ninth level. Stay in the middle of the river with a focus on the manifestation of the new world!"

(I can't post url's yet but will do so if anyone wants it once I have 15 posts. However, if you enter the following text into google, the first hit will be to the article where I pulled the above text: calleman 2012 march 2011 galactic).

I think if we each look within ourselves to one degree or another, we will see all the evidence we need that the shift is occurring.

Love!

Sundialed
12-01-2011, 07:37 PM
ay ay ay i wish we could just all talk in person

Sundialed
12-01-2011, 07:50 PM
helping humanity is dharma, positive consequences of positve actions, karma is the negative consequences of negative actions. the person I am quoting, hates when ppl call him a shaman or anything of hierarchy stuff and says he is just a student of life, which we all are. if the leader of the maya gives out information or anyone of that caliber of knowledge, even though they all see every single human is equal, and are more humble then most, i feel like it is somewhat of an okay thing to share their knowledge, some people have more knowledge and wisdom then others no? yes of course we are all suppose to follow our hearts and discover our own things, but there are teachers out there that can help guide in certain ways. cheap talk from the leader of the maya or others that are on his same destiny path. okay :S i believe all life is equal regardless of form or non form, but that is ridiculous to say that there aren't teachers out there who hold precious knowledge for all. that's what i mean of high caliber, why do i have to explain everything. it's easier for a king to tell a lie then it is for a beggar to tell the truth, that's a belief i have, which means that yes anyone can be wise.

regardless i love you peeps and you can't do anything about it :P

Ivy
12-01-2011, 08:24 PM
helping humanity is dharma, positive consequences of positve actions, karma is the negative consequences of negative actions. the person I am quoting, hates when ppl call him a shaman or anything of hierarchy stuff and says he is just a student of life, which we all are. if the leader of the maya gives out information or anyone of that caliber of knowledge, even though they all see every single human is equal, and are more humble then most, i feel like it is somewhat of an okay thing to share their knowledge, some people have more knowledge and wisdom then others no? yes of course we are all suppose to follow our hearts and discover our own things, but there are teachers out there that can help guide in certain ways. cheap talk from the leader of the maya or others that are on his same destiny path. okay :S i believe all life is equal regardless of form or non form, but that is ridiculous to say that there aren't teachers out there who hold precious knowledge for all. that's what i mean of high caliber, why do i have to explain everything. it's easier for a king to tell a lie then it is for a beggar to tell the truth, that's a belief i have, which means that yes anyone can be wise.

regardless i love you peeps and you can't do anything about it :P

Its as simple as looking at the words themselves. And I see little wisdom in those words. They emphasize a seperation of oppositions that speak of the the lack that has existed in the religion and rule of the past 3000 years. Whilst it may have held a great deal of wisdom for the time that it was written: Wisdom is momentary, its fruits are not an everlasting truth. And the lessons of those naive beliefs in negative/positie, good/evil...are written in the story of mankind - they are klessons we each have the opportunity to learn, to let go of yesterdays beliefs, and to make change happen in our world through self exploration, self development and self responsibility.

themaster
12-01-2011, 10:08 PM
What is the definition of an evil person according to the law of the universe?There is no definition.. Karma is not a evil game.. it was a optional eye for a eye game (it became optional 100+ years ago.. and is still optional today.. so good news you can rape and pillage all you want and you won't have to deal with that karma energy if you choose too :smile: )Someone who has a large amount of karma and little virtue.The universe or "allthatis" doesn't play judgment games.. it loves you unconditionally.. look up that word unconditional :rolleyes: If someone has this situation he can transform his karma into virtue by suffering. Why do people go to hell? To transform karma into virtue.. Makes sense.The only equivalent to hell is existing here.. but very soon are hell will be our own individual heaven..

There's no karma hell (that I'm aware of) and you can transform yourself out of the karma game at any time by "asking" simple isn't it..?And no, I find people are not equal, there is a reason we have men, women, disabled people, kindhearted and wicked people born here on earth. Much depends on their karma-virtue balance accumulated over many lifetimes.We are born equal.. there is no argument against this.. however there is this judgment game many humans play on each other.. guess you’re playing too.. :rolleyes:

Most peoples definition of bad is.. if you murder a fellow human being.. murder a mosquito.. no big deal.. murder a little girl and you’re a monster..

Except because both the mosquito and the little girl are made of the same energy the same being, the same creator.. or us.. the definitions are human ones.. and not seen like that from "allthatis" because we can just birth another little girl and another mosquito.. no big deal..

The reason people "fear" murder is the lack in it.. they say in their minds.. ohh, dear we lost one.. she was great in this universe.. I miss her (lack) and so we make a judgment call.. it's wrong/bad to kill.. we don't know what happens when they die.. (yet, new age information fills in all these holes.. and some of us in new age still play judgment games.. :rolleyes: well, don't worry you’re not alone.. duality games have been played for a long, long time)

But I will offer the idea that the duality game is over.. and you will understand what I mean in about a decade or two..We should try to help everyone to improve as I see it.On this I agree.. hope this helps :smile:

themaster
12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I have not read all the replies, but ... it is happening NOW! Events are speeding up, old paradigms are falling. I have noticed a marked increase in energies lately - during and even out of mediation I notice closed-eye visuals and an increase in the buzzing that I always hear. I believe we have crossed the event horizon toward 2012.

Johan Calleman an expert in 2012 and the Mayan Calendar says we have been experiencing changes in consciousness for some time now and that March 8, 2011 will be the next date for a marked increase a consciousness shift. Here is what he says (link to follow after quote):

"In reality, there is overwhelming evidence that the Mayan calendar describes sequential shifts in consciousness, which will begin to be experienced at an even higher frequency after July 17, 2010 and even more markedly so after the beginning of the actual Universal Wave Movement on March 8, 2011. Only at October 28, 2011 will the shifts come to an end and a unity consciousness stabilize that will provide the basis for a millennium of peace. This frequency increase incidentally also explains how such a tremendous overhaul of all systems of dominance could take place in such a short period of time. A recommendation I would like to make, in addition to ethical living and telling the truth, is to learn to flow with the ninth level. Stay in the middle of the river with a focus on the manifestation of the new world!"

(I can't post url's yet but will do so if anyone wants it once I have 15 posts. However, if you enter the following text into google, the first hit will be to the article where I pulled the above text: calleman 2012 march 2011 galactic).

I think if we each look within ourselves to one degree or another, we will see all the evidence we need that the shift is occurring.

Love!I'm not aware of the information you have or it's relevance.. (it does not resonate, well) but I will share with you something you may understand..

Huge parts of the "shift" are already here.. and have been here for quite a while.. but were so afraid to enter it we usually don't.. or we lower our vibration for the higher information/vibration and dabble just a bit..

Each of us is in charge of our ascension and we can process it in our terms.. but there is collective of consciousness that will be "dragged" as it were across the finish line.. we’re all going! We've all agreed! (whether you know that consciously or not is a different thing :D)

anodyne
12-01-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm not aware of the information you have or it's relevance.. (it does not resonate, well) but I will share with you something you may understand..

Huge parts of the "shift" are already here.. and have been here for quite a while.. but were so afraid to enter it we usually don't.. or we lower our vibration for the higher information/vibration and dabble just a bit..

Each of us is in charge of our ascension and we can process it in our terms.. but there is collective of consciousness that will be "dragged" as it were across the finish line.. we’re all going! We've all agreed! (whether you know that consciously or not is a different thing :D)

It sounds like we are coming from the same place.

surfjam
13-01-2011, 03:06 AM
I kinda feel similar to the OP and will be disappointed some if there is not some sort of resulting global "enlightenment" resulting from the coming transition.

Of course I was a little disappointed to wake up and find my credit still sucked on Jan. 01, 2000 too.

-River-
13-01-2011, 03:42 AM

Atleast I so wish.

as do i, in a sense. Fo i know the world now is sick with a disease i call ignorance. For the only cure for ignorance is knowledge and knowledge of ones demise is only a stepping stone to a (undeveloped in most) part in conciousness. Perhaps it is a cycle manking goes through on this frail rock in a hospitable place we call the universe. Weither 2012 is focused on destruction, or of the Will something needs to change. That is appernt. I to will be long disappointed if It remains the same after ANY large event.

themaster
13-01-2011, 04:06 AM
as do i, in a sense. Fo i know the world now is sick with a disease i call ignorance. For the only cure for ignorance is knowledge and knowledge of ones demise is only a stepping stone to a (undeveloped in most) part in conciousness. Perhaps it is a cycle manking goes through on this frail rock in a hospitable place we call the universe. Weither 2012 is focused on destruction, or of the Will something needs to change. That is appernt. I to will be long disappointed if It remains the same after ANY large event.Did you notice any change at 10-10-10? How about 1-1-11? or 1-11-11? How about the winter solstice?

I think if you’re not aware of the change now..... unless you change yourself.. you won't be aware of the change on 12-12-12 or 2013 whichever :smile:

But I do think as you wonder around the world.. and you look at things.. you will become aware of something.. you were not aware off before.. one of those surprise things to smile about.. I assume you know what I'm talking about.. as I translate a piece of my experience into words and assume you have shared said experience..

Gauss
13-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I really hope you're not suggesting that disabled people aren't equal. Or worse yet, that their disablity is a result of some sort of karmic imbalance or lack of virtue.
Now you misunderstand me completely. I try to clarify.

I mean that people are born different, with different starting points in life depending on several factors. Of course karma and virtue are two concrete substances in other dimensions and many people can see them with their third eye, ie in the aura. But maybe a person has chosen to be born a fool so he can do nothing bad while living down here. Some beings chose to be born girls so they would not do as many bad things as the guys usually do.

Everyone knows a guy who passes puberty gets very stiff in his body while the girls can keep their flexibility much better.

The reason is simple, the guys do many bad things while growing up(and later too) so they accumulate lots of karma which makes their body stiff. If he suffers in exercises he will transform his karma into virtue again and then be flexible again. It is a universal rule that karma transformation is suffering.

What I say does not mean a rich, handsome guy is "better" than the village fool. In fact, the most clever person is the complete fool.

Why? Because everyone insults him, abuses him and takes advantage of him and he does nothing back to the abusors.

Every time you insult him he gets a portion of your "De"(virtue - the white matter) and he returns a piece of his karma(black evil matter) to you.

His main spirit is the most clever, he takes all virtue he can get and rids himself of alot of karma.

Why did Jesus say you should turn your next cheek towards the person hitting your first cheek? Because you will gain virtue and give away your karma to the attacker. People these days do not understand these matters but it is truth as I see it.

In his next lifetime the fool will be very wise, it might even be so that he achieves enlightenment in this lifetime if he suffers enough and comes from a high level.

If someone is disabled right now it does not mean he is unlucky as I see it. Rather, he will be envied by a large number of people in the near future. He suffers alot and he gains a lot of virtue at a special time when virtue is going to be more important than ever. A key issue is to welcome all hardships in this life, that is a truly good person.

The above stated is just my personal understanding at my current wisdom level and it has nothing to do with Falun Dafa or the "Fa".

Gauss
13-01-2011, 10:37 AM
You might find that many of us disabled persons do not feel the need to place blame for our disability. It is what it is, not because of some karmic bill we have to pay...jmho..

See my above answer, I do not see the picture being as simple as that. Nothing is a coincidence as I understand matters. Einstein said "God does not play dice" and I agree with him on that matter.

Gauss
13-01-2011, 10:55 AM
There is no definition.. On this I agree.. hope this helps :smile:

Well, it is good that we can agree on something.:smile:

My point of view is that the supreme being ruling this cosmos could not construct a cosmos this vast without having a universal law(Fa) to guide all sentient beings. It would mean total chaos and the cosmos would disappear at once. Only one level exists where beings are allowed to do whatever they like to do - the human dimension. Because this is delusion and a test to see who will do evil and who will do good while in delusion.

So when you say anyone can do anything without consequences I would say that is unfair and not realistic. He can do it for a short while being human, then it is over..

In fact, if you borrow alot of money and waste them, don´t you have to repay those money - with interest?

You need to repay everything even in human society - which is a low level reflection of heaven. But if you cheat someone you can get away from the debt - for a short while...

I believe the inherent characteristics of this universe is "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance". The nearer you live to these principles, the higher level will you reach in cultivation.

I have no truth to offer, I just see things rather simple and try to use simple logics like in Maths when I analyze matters.

Nobody can say it is unfair if a murderer needs to repay his debt to the victim by taking the same suffering he performed to the victim. It usually only happens a little while later(in after-life) with interest. So this is a universal law I find sensible and everyone can agree on it.

That is why monks talk about body-speech-mind cultivation, so they won´t do anything bad with their body, do not talk(since that probably generates karma) and even stop thinking at all so they can not generate anything bad from their minds either.

If someone does many bad deeds and ends up falling to the level of a human being he will need to suffer alot to be able to climb back up to his original status again as an immortal. Rid all his attachments to emotions and desires and truly become a good person.

Compassion is the most powerful force we have, it can disintegrate all evil.

Just my personal understanding, no truth offered whatsoever. It has nothing to do with Falun Dafa or the "Fa"(Law theory).

themaster
13-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Well, let me first say.. you have a right to your opinion or beliefs.. I'm not challenging that.. believe what you likeMy point of view is that the supreme being ruling this cosmos could not construct a cosmos this vast without having a universal law(Fa) to guide all sentient beings. It would mean total chaos and the cosmos would disappear at once. Only one level exists where beings are allowed to do whatever they like to do - the human dimension. Because this is delusion and a test to see who will do evil and who will do good while in delusion.Wow.. this is a bit based in "duality" that's evil or good vs. evil :D

I'll tell you my story of creation if you like.. but you might not like it.. it's highly simple :rolleyes:

My understanding is long time ago (actually right now) there was this being.. it was big, beautiful, bright.. just massive it was so big.. so beautiful.. it couldn't see itself.. :D

So it said.. I'm going to create a way to see who I am.. what I am..

Tada.. that's the story of the creation of the earth :D

Thank you, thank you.. I accept paypal donations :D

My simple understanding is again.. that were here to explore who we are.. just imagine for a second what I said was true.. and that you were this big, thing vast beyond comprehension.. and decided to create the "physical reality" game.. which was all new.. (cause you didn't even know you could create it)

Then you created forgetfulness and separation.. and then you created a game on earth to find out "who you are" along the way you learned to create a toothbrushes, toilet seats, showers.. all these wonderful things had to be learned and created for this weird experience that is you called physical reality..

I realize my creation story may not fit in with you.. but for your consideration :bows:

themaster
13-01-2011, 02:27 PM
So when you say anyone can do anything without consequences I would say that is unfair and not realistic. He can do it for a short while being human, then it is over.No, I still say you can.. however there is a law that says if you take action there is a re-action/consequences.. that part of karma I understand to be true somewhat..

In fact, if you borrow alot of money and waste them, don´t you have to repay those money - with interest?No you don't.. there's debtors prison.. there's getting away with it.. there's a lot of options.. it's not limited to "pay it back"

What are the consequences if you go around every day and kill 100 bugs.. you know besides for being "stung by them" or having a dirty shoe? :D

My understanding is for every action there is a equal or opposite reaction.. that's about where the consequences end I believe..

I mean even when you squish bugs on your show.. there's no energy that is LOST.. it's just transformed.. that's the nature of physical reality :wink: You need to repay everything even in human society - which is a low level reflection of heaven. But if you cheat someone you can get away from the debt - for a short while...Not necessarily.. you can get away with forever it happens all the time!

Look at how well our big businessman's/ceo's get paid millions of dollars to steal from the company and profit for themselves and then maybe get a "slap on the wrist" by some D.A. make a good deal or even get off cause they can buy the lawyers :D

But I agree with you also.. you can get some of your fellow creator gods to punish you sure that can happen..

Do you believe there ever might be a day when they will stop? I do :smile:

The game of justice and revenge just isn't that fun.. so why do we play that game?

The game of keeping "narcotics" illegal isn't that fun either.. so why do we play that game?

See that question can be asked about 100 billion games on earth (now I'm not saying people don't have fun playing them sometimes they do.. but mainly it's a lot of negative emotions/vibrations like revenge.. revenge does feel good! :smile: )

themaster
13-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Nobody can say it is unfair if a murderer needs to repay his debt to the victim by taking the same suffering he performed to the victim. It usually only happens a little while later(in after-life) with interest. So this is a universal law I find sensible and everyone can agree on it.Actually, the irony is sending him back home.. is the nicest thing we can do for him..

If we really wanted to make him suffer.. we'd keep him here and torture him in our jails and "you bad" games..

Honestly, killing someone really (almost immediately) brings you back to a peace/love/joy state.. what kind of punishment is that? :D

The punishment is to be on earth and have rocks thrown at you.. return the supposed criminal to pure love..?? lol lucky sob :tongue:

I see your logic in a "eye for a eye" and all that.. but the point of our system is supposed to be "revenge" really all we do is "do the criminal a favor" just as he did his supposed victim (bare in mind that +10% of our convicted criminals or higher are not guilty) so we often about 1 in 10 execute a innocent (not that.. that's a bad thing) :smile:
That is why monks talk about body-speech-mind cultivation, so they won´t do anything bad with their body, do not talk(since that probably generates karma) and even stop thinking at all so they can not generate anything bad from their minds either.That sounds horrid.. just because I don't see how any monk can have any fun?

Afraid to be bad? my god? What a terrible existence..

But that's the truth isn't.. so much of humanity is afraid.. hiding.. scared.. worried about being judged bad for saying the wrong thing.. people are still baring scars from the times they were burned as witches etc.

Guass.. I think your fear or your inability to honor the part of you that might choose to do "Bad" things is kind of crippling your fun here.. that's just my guess/observation.. but I really hope you don't live by those principals..

Fun, joy, excitement are the best reasons for living.. if you have none of those in your life.. well.. sounds pretty depressing? If someone does many bad deeds and ends up falling to the level of a human being he will need to suffer alot to be able to climb back up to his original status again as an immortal. Rid all his attachments to emotions and desires and truly become a good person.I don't agree with you at all.. were all equal.. not only are we all equal.. were all equal to god/the creator.. we are his equals.. we are his aspects of the divine spark.. each one of us..

But I'm not just saying were equal as humans.. but that every living creature and even those we don't recognize as life.. are equal.. so that includes insects, animals and water (among many others) and nope I'm not saying (your bad) for killing animals to have a happy meal at mcdonalds :smile: Compassion is the most powerful force we have, it can disintegrate all evil.I think fun is worth living for.. compassion sounds like a intellectual foo-paw.. you use your intellect to restrict your ability to love much??

(yep, you and everyone else.. no biggie.. can't do it wrong!) :smile:

Gauss
13-01-2011, 05:47 PM
No, I still say you can.. however there is a law that says if you take action there is a re-action/consequences.. that part of karma I understand to be true somewhat..

My understanding is for every action there is a equal or opposite reaction.. that's about where the consequences end I believe..

Again, we agree on something.:smile:

What you say about enjoying life etc, I am not opposing your wishes at all. Everyday people should follow the state of society and they may do whatever they want to while being human.

As a cultivator I do not have those worldly wishes, I just want to pay off my debts and get rid of all my attachments so I can go back home where I come from. A human life is passing as quickly as a blink of an eye in the unitary paradises, so I should cultivate as fast as possible.

To me this place is like a motel, I came down and checked in and I stay here for a few days and then I want to go back home as soon as possible. Up there everything is infinitely better and that is the place where I belong.

Anyway, in Buddhism it is said we live because of karmic retribution. Your world view may be simple and you are certain you are "right". In my opinion different people have different enlightenment qualities and hence truth is variable. As I raise my cultivation level my truth changes. That is certain.

In my opinion your karmic self is a very ugly being generated by post-natal bad thoughts, karma, bad notions and external interference. I t ry to exterminate my karmic self and it is very hard.

Your true self(composed by virtue) is benevolent, truthful, can endure, is tolerant etc. A truly good person and that is why high-level monks are always happy and tolerant to everyone. They don´t care the least about worldly matters anymore.

I add some interesting links to high-level cultivators who can enter other dimensions and see their past lives:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/4912 - pay what you owe

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/4839 - the monk who used to be a pig...

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/4752 - the story about the general....

http://www.pureinsight.org/taxonomy/term/9 - many more incredible reincarnation stories

No truth offered from me at all, my current truth has nothing to do with absolute truth or Falun Dafa or the Fa.

I guess we won´t get any further so I leave our dialogue here.

I thank you for your time.

Wish you good luck!

PS: Remember - truthfulness, compassion, forbearance is good.

-River-
14-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Did you notice any change at 10-10-10? How about 1-1-11? or 1-11-11? How about the winter solstice?

I think if you’re not aware of the change now..... unless you change yourself.. you won't be aware of the change on 12-12-12 or 2013 whichever :smile:

But I do think as you wonder around the world.. and you look at things.. you will become aware of something.. you were not aware off before.. one of those surprise things to smile about.. I assume you know what I'm talking about.. as I translate a piece of my experience into words and assume you have shared said experience..

In fact change has occured very bluntly of these few years, i myself see the signifcance of the year i was born 1991 and 2000 and 2011 especially. Though i believe that may be coincidense also. as do to my experiences. I think change happens do to mathmatical occurrence, because the progress one needs to achieve something on a grand scale is simply every individal. but i do see where your getting, perhaps a tramatic event where the whole suffers as one might be such a wake up call. did i get that part right?

dogninja
14-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Solar storms. Are likely.

themaster
14-01-2011, 02:08 AM
To me this place is like a motel, I came down and checked in and I stay here for a few days and then I want to go back home as soon as possible. Up there everything is infinitely better and that is the place where I belong.Yah, but you see the new game on the planet is to create "heaven on earth"

Why would you want to leave..? for that heaven will have unlimited possibilities.. like returning home physically or non-physically..

I mean, I'm sorry to say but your statement above sounds like you’re not making the most of your EARTH experience.. (it's not a big deal.. cause many of us don't do to FEAR really) :rolleyes: :DYour true self(composed by virtue) is benevolent, truthful, can endure, is tolerant etc. A truly good person and that is why high-level monks are always happy and tolerant to everyone. They don´t care the least about worldly matters anymore.Yes, this description sounds balanced..

But understand if they don't care about "worldly matters" they obviously don't care about the child killer down the street or wars.. like them I share this philosophy or really "state of being".. it's odd that you do not based on some of your past comments.. but i do see where your getting, perhaps a tramatic event where the whole suffers as one might be such a wake up call. did i get that part right?There wasn't any hidden message in what I said no..

I merely said.. "if you look out your window right now.. or look around you and you can't see the change.. then your oblivious too it" :D

But you are right in this statement.. it often times takes these FEAR scares like 9/11 or the housing boom bust to wake people up and start focusing on them... and more of them are scheduled..

Gauss
14-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Yah, but you see the new game on the planet is to create "heaven on earth"

Why would you want to leave..? for that heaven will have unlimited possibilities.. like returning home physically or non-physically..

I mean, I'm sorry to say but your statement above sounds like you’re not making the most of your EARTH experience.. (it's not a big deal.. cause many of us don't do to FEAR really) :rolleyes: :DYes, this description sounds balanced..

But understand if they don't care about "worldly matters" they obviously don't care about the child killer down the street or wars.. like them I share this philosophy or really "state of being".. it's odd that you do not based on some of your past comments..

Why would anyone want to stay on earth trapped in Samsara(reincarnation loop)? That is due to wrong information I believe. Earth is never going to be heaven, who gave you that idea?....

Either you cultivate up or you are trapped in Samsara with the risk of being exterminated if you become too bad sometime in the future. If it is too hard to cultivate now you will need to do it later or suffer. All emotions(incl fear) are eliminated in cultivation. It is another realm of thinking, much better and more happy than the everyday life which is just suffering.

It seems like many people believe it is easy to reach the heavens... That is just a joke to me, it is extremely hard to achieve it.

Planet earth is forever going to be the bottom dimension in this universe, the only place where you can cultivate up because it is delusion and all other dimensions know truth.

So if earth is becoming much better in the future(which I believe), that will also happen in the paradises, so earth is always going to be the lowest place in this cosmos.

Furthermore, you are only a human being once in several hundred or thousands of years... Meaning that one will suffer alot during Samsara.

Imagine you are reborn as a rock, in ten thousand years you may not come out of that rock....

What a suffering. So in my opinion I should make use of my time now.

PS: I have a hard time following your logics sometimes and you seem to misunderstand alot of what I say. If a child killer performs a murder in front of a monk even he would react and try to stop it. What is meant is that one does not care about personal gain and does not care if one suffers losses(mentally or physically) while living down here. One takes all these matters lightly while one cultivates(in Falun Dafa at least). What is predestined is predestined. Of course one will do a good job too, it is important to carry one´s weight in society.

/Gauss

bbr
14-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Now you misunderstand me completely.How am I misunderstanding you? You continue to repeat, post after post, that you believe the world is essentially divided into virtuous versus non-virtuous individuals. And that God passes judgment on these non-virtuous individuals, who are then compelled to suffer for their shortcomings by being born into life situations which may include living with physical and mental handicaps. The somewhat appalling lack of tact and sensitivity aside here, what strikes me is how similar this particular dogma is compared to the "vindictive God" doctrine found in any number of religions.

I had an epiphany at the age of 44. It was an instantenous transformation. I very suddenly and from one moment to the next, awoke and came to my senses. I realised that all this spiritual and religious dogma and doctrine we eagerly grab at like vultures digging into a dead carcass, is in fact nothing at all. It's an invention of our minds. I decided right then and there that if I was going to latch onto a particular set of beliefs in this life, that the least I could do was to believe in something that dignified our humanity -- something that didn't demean others by slotting them into the catagory of "less-than" or "less-deserving," in the way so many religions and spiritual movements do.

Gauss
14-01-2011, 12:48 PM
How am I misunderstanding you? You continue to repeat, post after post, that you believe the world is essentially divided into virtuous versus non-virtuous individuals. And that God passes judgment on these non-virtuous individuals, who are then compelled to suffer for their shortcomings by being born into life situations which may include living with physical and mental handicaps. The somewhat appalling lack of tact and sensitivity aside here, what strikes me is how similar this particular dogma is compared to the "vindictive God" doctrine found in any number of religions.

I had an epiphany at the age of 44. It was an instantenous transformation. I very suddenly and from one moment to the next, awoke and came to my senses. I realised that all this spiritual and religious dogma and doctrine we eagerly grab at like vultures digging into a dead carcass, is in fact nothing at all. It's an invention of our minds. I decided right then and there that if I was going to latch onto a particular set of beliefs in this life, that the least I could do was to believe in something that dignified our humanity -- something that didn't demean others by slotting them into the catagory of "less-than" or "less-deserving," in the way so many religions and spiritual movements do.
I believe you did not read or understand what I said.

I never see a handicapped person as having this or that "value" or "quality". It is well known in cultivation circles that deaf or blind people have advantages in cultivation since they are much more in line with nature and can cultivate more quickly and open their third eye and supernormal hearing.

Handicapped people are human beings just like everyone else and have equal chances(at least if they have the ability to use their minds) to cultivate just like everyone else. It is said in Zhuan Falun the biggest fool is the most clever person.... So all principles are turned upside down.

As for the reasons of a handicap there can be a multitude of them, one is the virtue-karma balance but it is really not the main point and that is a meaningless discussion which make people very emotional.

Why not accepting you probably have 30 lives or more behind you and in some lives we were handicapped, it is no big deal since your main spirit is not handicapped... This flesh boy is just a shell around or main spirit which decides everything in our afterlife.

What matters is what one DOES in this life after one is born, not how he or she is born or talks. Actions count for everything and talk counts for nothing.

As I said, anyone can cultivate up and it is likely a handicapped person can do it faster since he is prone to have less worldly attachments, they have suffered more and are usually more in line with nature.

So in my opinion there are clear advantages being born handicapped instead of rich, famous and handsome, it is just few people that listen to what I say.

themaster
14-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Why would anyone want to stay on earth trapped in Samsara(reincarnation loop)? That is due to wrong information I believe. Earth is never going to be heaven, who gave you that idea?....The shift is designed to make it heaven.. the idea is in all the "new age" teachings if you'd study/learn them..

Do you know what law of attraction is?

Do you know how it works?

Or is that something you just associate with karma? Either you cultivate up or you are trapped in Samsara with the risk of being exterminated if you become too bad sometime in the future. I'm afraid these beliefs are just not true.. they are weighed down in the conditionality of the 3d dimension..

Never and always.. and do something wrong.. you must be punished..

I assure you and I'm sure you won't believe me.. :rolleyes: but the KARMA game is effectively over! It seems like many people believe it is easy to reach the heavens... That is just a joke to me, it is extremely hard to achieve it.lol.. it's not hard at all.. I disagree with you.. the second you die "almost everytime" you become unconditional love.. you let go of judgment games and of the 3rd dimension :smile: Planet earth is forever going to be the bottom dimension in this universe, the only place where you can cultivate up because it is delusion and all other dimensions know truth.No, it's not.. the earth is going to the moon!

Or I mean it's rising up like a angel into the heavens.. that's really what's happening don't believe me..?? wait 10 years.. then see how you feel..?? :rolleyes: So if earth is becoming much better in the future(which I believe),Well, at least we agree on this :smile: that will also happen in the paradises, so earth is always going to be the lowest place in this cosmos.Actually, it won't.. there are a lot worse places then this.. after the earth has ascended.. there will still be realities in existence of a lower vibration.. (this is my understanding)Furthermore, you are only a human being once in several hundred or thousands of years... Meaning that one will suffer alot during Samsara.I disagree.. time is a illusion.. it doesn't exist! It's a very real experience for us to live a day, a year, a decade, a 100 years.. but it's still a illusion..

All of time exists right now.. birth, death, elvis, jesus, the monkeys.. it's all right now!

themaster
14-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Imagine you are reborn as a rock, in ten thousand years you may not come out of that rock.... Gauss.. I'm just going to say it!

Your beliefs and ideas about the after-life are distorted and incorrect..

You don't get punished for things you do on earth to be born as a rock.. you don't accidently step on a beetle and have to spend 200 lifetimes as a sucking beetle! :D

We are creator gods.. and maybe you don't realize this.. but being here is choice.. all of us choose to be here.. even if we can play a "denial" and "disconnection" game and pretend we didn't and we will be fed negative emotions in accordance with the "Emotional Guidance System" to let us know.. were lying to ourselves :rolleyes: :DPS: I have a hard time following your logics sometimes and you seem to misunderstand alot of what I say.And I have a hard time understanding you too.. (little problems with definitions and words partially)

Guass, going to say again what I said above in a different way..

I believe that your belief systems about the "after life" don't serve you.. in a positive way.. they keep you in fear and very restricted in this life.. I highly suggest you "re-think" these beliefs or examine some other "new age" or religious information that would allow you to open up a bit.. be happier, less in fear...

That is what I said above.. that is what I'm saying now.. I do now comprehend better what you’re saying..

You seem very convinced of your beliefs as I said above.. so you may not look at them at all.. but I'm just suggesting you might be happier and at ease more if you were to re-examine what you believe.. and why you believe it? How am I misunderstanding you? You continue to repeat, post after post, that you believe the world is essentially divided into virtuous versus non-virtuous individuals. And that God passes judgment on these non-virtuous individuals, who are then compelled to suffer for their shortcomings by being born into life situations which may include living with physical and mental handicaps. The somewhat appalling lack of tact and sensitivity aside here, what strikes me is how similar this particular dogma is compared to the "vindictive God" doctrine found in any number of religions.I like your "observation"

My understanding is.. when we have a problem that we can't figure it out.. we go around and "broadcast" that problem to everyone and anything and try and figure it out by externalizing it as.. "this is what I believe"

This sounds like the pattern your seeing.. that's my observation :smile: I had an epiphany at the age of 44. It was an instantenous transformation. I very suddenly and from one moment to the next, awoke and came to my senses. I realised that all this spiritual and religious dogma and doctrine we eagerly grab at like vultures digging into a dead carcass, is in fact nothing at all. It's an invention of our minds. I decided right then and there that if I was going to latch onto a particular set of beliefs in this life, that the least I could do was to believe in something that dignified our humanity -- something that didn't demean others by slotting them into the catagory of "less-than" or "less-deserving," in the way so many religions and spiritual movements do.I like your epiphany :smile:

Gauss
15-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Themaster, I believe in raising my level by genuine cultivation. It is arduous but I can enlighten to some truths of the universe. Sitting in double Lotus, ridding all your karma and attachments, finally you will be able to see higher truth.

Other great people(ie Shakyamuni, Jesus, Lao Zi) got very high and could see the suffering of everyday people and our future. Some New Age theory has no value to me, who invented those theories? I believe everyday people or spirits at extremely low levels invented those theories and therefore they hold very little relevance to me. Is it not a question of choosing who you listen to? If that entity/person comes from a low level he can offer no salvation or truth.

To make it into the next earth(a better earth but no paradise at all) I believe you just need to repeat these words with belief:

Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

Please remember those nine words. I wish you all the best.

Chrysaetos
15-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Karma and samsara are based upon a specific culture's idea about the world -
it can't be validated and besides, it teaches a disease but gives no cause for this disease.

The Mayan Calendar can't go on forever, it was bound to end. Nothing to worry about,
why have so much faith in old ideas when we know so much more about the universe thanks to astronomy?

Don't buy into cultural-religious doctrines and scaremongering...just enjoy your life!

--
Y2K anyone?

Jules
15-01-2011, 01:04 PM
CAN I PLEASE REMIND PEOPLE OF SF'S RESPECT RULE

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

bbr
15-01-2011, 01:12 PM
My understanding is.. when we have a problem that we can't figure it out.. we go around and "broadcast" that problem to everyone and anything and try and figure it out by externalizing it as.. "this is what I believe".Yes, exactly. And I'll add that an aspect of that confusion includes condemnation of others who we perceive as not being as virtuous, or god-fearing, or as spiritually informed as ourselves. It's our way of dealing with our own deficiencies and shortcomings -- by projecting them onto others.

Gauss
15-01-2011, 03:33 PM
it can't be validated and besides, it teaches a disease but gives no cause for this disease.

The Mayan Calendar can't go on forever, it was bound to end. Nothing to worry about,
why have so much faith in old ideas when we know so much more about the universe thanks to astronomy?

Don't buy into cultural-religious doctrines and scaremongering...just enjoy your life!

--
Y2K anyone?
In my opinion Falun Dafa is the future science of this earth. I am a physicist and I truly believe in a multidimensional universe and that a human being can learn to enter other worlds with his third eye in meditation.

Imagine looking into the world at the plane of the electrons, which kind of beings live there? Is their timespace not different from ours? Is their world not much bigger than ours?

As I see it religions offer a much higher science than our onedimensional material science of today. Since the scriptures are thousands of years old nobody understands them anymore and that is why Falun Dafa was introduced for mankind.

Everything will happen soon down here and who can enlighten and prepare in time? Become better people? Welcome the change? I wish as many people as possible can remember Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.

In another thread I will show which miracles such words can produce.

Wish you all the best!

PS: I never said people should not enjoy life. I have just said that a cultivator enjoys life differently as he travels to other worlds in meditation and raises his level constantly.

Gauss
15-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Yes, exactly. And I'll add that an aspect of that confusion includes condemnation of others who we perceive as not being as virtuous, or god-fearing, or as spiritually informed as ourselves. It's our way of dealing with our own deficiencies and shortcomings -- by projecting them onto others.

If you interpreted my message as the above stated I am very sad and want to excuse myself. I just tell you my view about orthodox cultivation and the logics of the universe as I understand it. I don´t look down at any people no matter who they are or what they do or think.

There is absolutely no comparison(competitive mentality is an attachment) between me and others meant in my messages, everyone has their understanding of life and I respect everyone no matter what.

What I really find important is to tell people to be good, true and forbearant.

In Falun Dafa one is taught to be a good person, that is the foundation of Falun Dafa self-cultivation.

Wish you well.

Gem
15-01-2011, 03:52 PM

--
Y2K anyone?

I had seen a thread on karma once and several definitions were made by the various believers, so it's a word which very widely defined as people suit themselves.

Mayan calander is a cyclic system so it ends and goes round again.

Enjoy.

:smile:

Chrysaetos
15-01-2011, 05:30 PM
As I see it religions offer a much higher science than our onedimensional material science of today. Since the scriptures are thousands of years old nobody understands them anymore and that is why Falun Dafa was introduced for mankind. The scriptures are only a few thousands of years old.
The fact that they are so symbolic and subjective, leaves us open with the possibility of integrating it in our own time (examples are: angels and demons are now aliens; god and devil are just personal struggles). We humans have a tendency to look at history through modern eyes, ignoring the original context.

themaster
16-01-2011, 09:28 AM
I had seen a thread on karma once and several definitions were made by the various believers, so it's a word which very widely defined as people suit themselves.Yes, this is the problem.. a lot of lack, limitation beliefs have been built into karma do to the knowledge of it for centuries..

I often like to talk about it like this.. the limitation version of karma is where you spend all your life "consciously" trying to not hurt others.. ohh, my I stepped on a beetle.. I'm gonna pay for that one later.. damn! :rolleyes: :D

Anybody, who lives there life walking on eggshells.. is hiding in a fear, limitation based belief system.. and I don't mind pointing that out to them if they care to re-examine it for themselves..

I think life should be fun and joyful.. that's just my opinion (that doesn't mean a fun/joyful life is easy.. but try like hell! :tongue: )

Gem
16-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Yes, this is the problem.. a lot of lack, limitation beliefs have been built into karma do to the knowledge of it for centuries..

It's no problem. People just have their own ideas and it suits them.

I often like to talk about it like this.. the limitation version of karma is where you spend all your life "consciously" trying to not hurt others.. ohh, my I stepped on a beetle.. I'm gonna pay for that one later.. damn! :rolleyes: :D

Anybody, who lives there life walking on eggshells.. is hiding in a fear, limitation based belief system.. and I don't mind pointing that out to them if they care to re-examine it for themselves..

I think life should be fun and joyful.. that's just my opinion (that doesn't mean a fun/joyful life is easy.. but try like hell! :tongue: )

Fun and joyful sometimes and hard and painful sometimes it seems to me.

Ciqala
16-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Well I can certainly feel an awakening happening all over the world as of now. Not just in myself, but i feel changes happening everywhere. I wonder if we will see anything happen, or just feel it.

Gem
16-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Well I can certainly feel an awakening happening all over the world as of now. Not just in myself, but i feel changes happening everywhere. I wonder if we will see anything happen, or just feel it.

Maybe there is always change anyway and it's always quite spectacular.

Ciqala
16-01-2011, 09:55 AM

yeah true, but it still makes me curious to what the changes are leading to, even viewing the changes in history, turning out to something. It is good to view changes as always spectacular.

themaster
16-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Maybe there is always change anyway and it's always quite spectacular.There always is.. rule #4 for all realities "everything changes except the first 3 laws"

Gem
17-01-2011, 05:28 AM
There always is.. rule #4 for all realities "everything changes except the first 3 laws"

Really? What are the first 3 laws?

themaster
17-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Really? What are the first 3 laws?I'll just give yah the first google link I can find.. :D

http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/enlightenment/the-4-laws-of-creation/

whiteride
17-01-2011, 05:04 PM

Atleast I so wish.

You do not get a free ride. You make 2012 happen. By making everyone else believe in it. If I made everyone believe today was the end of days, then today would be the end of days. As it is, I am only one man, but I WORK VERY HARD. AND if I must ride on a wave of 2012, I will ride on a wave of 2012.

But I also know that everything is what we believe. So I just swim with the current.

It is certain peoples hard work that is bringing on 2012. Perhaps some of yours. Many others. But it is LOVE that is breaking the world. It is LOVE that is turning a little boy into a little girl.

It is LOVE that brings forth the day. And with LOVE comes the reaction, the signs, the mass conciousness and awareness from the source of where that love came. And how hard it is to change from one illusion to the next in the face of all delusion. How hard it is to love in this world. How hard it is to know thyself. How hard it is to tell the truth, as much as hear the truth.

IT is us human beings that create. And many of us do not like what is being created. I for one. And I work hard to change the world. It is my life. It is my passion. Because I know love. And the love of this world disgusts me. Instead of asking why does the rain fall on me, they ask for more money for more buckets.

Instead of asking why does the snow block my door, they invent a new snow plough.

You will be disappointed if 2012 does not happen? Why? because the world sux? Because you want to see a fireworks display? Because you are bored?

Then MAKE IT HAPPEN, because some of us are working VERY HARD to make it happen. There is no free ride.

Let me post the most boring cliché, be the change you want to see in the world.

If you want 2012, you will see mass destruction up until that day as poles shift, as people come together. Survivors at war with other survivors. Those that take advantage of others, those that take advantage of a blank canvas.

As was said, God has made short those days. It does not have to be 2012 that time ends.

All it takes is for a WAVE to begin. Whatever WAVE that maybe. As it is, 2012 is the biggest WAVE at the moment.

We are all surfers, and at the same time wave makers. Just as a speed boat can make waves on the river, you can speed it up.

Time is nothing. Dates are nothing. The mayan calendar is a prophecy to put ideas in the minds of men to bring about the event.

Time can be now. We could all step outside of our houses and rant and rave in the streets. But you would not.

Instead we have this helper called the weather. It upsets everybody. And eventually people are forced out of their homes, and only then will they rant and rave, probably complain. But at least a WAVE will begin.

Try and organise a mass global change in any other way. Nah I'll just sit on my computer and eat, then I will sleep, then I will go to work, then I will put it on repeat, and be apathetic, hope for a free ride, expect a free ride, and get my angel wings all for free.

It does not work that way. You have to fight for love, until you got no fight left. Then you get a free ride.

dreamerxwithin
18-11-2011, 10:35 PM
so do I, and so probably do the makers of that movie "2012" but i suppose there is enough evidence to back it up and all in agreeing, the Koran, Bible, Mayan calender..ect... But i want to die anyway and go to the afterlife, life is boring... :D

Swami Chihuahuananda
19-11-2011, 02:24 AM

I could leave it at that :glasses2: ...
I'm not selling my stuff and going to any mountaintop to wait for any (alleged)
Planet-X, that's for sure . I predict (and how are the end-of-the-world predictions throughout history batting so far?) 2013 will look much like 2012 and 2011; a little warmer, a little more weather,a little less money for average folks, a lot more for those who don't need more. Same as it ever was. People are changing though; waking up, there's no doubt about it. But will it be enough to keep mankind from sawing itself off of the end of our tree branch ?. Stay tuned ...

Ascension.... shift of Earth into 5-D....what wonderful fantasies , and of course they are reality from some perspective. All moments exist at once. All moments exist at once. (and somethings bear repeating). Who knows?...
Stay tuned, stay attuned, attenuate . No flipping !.

DS

jwyatt123
19-11-2011, 02:53 AM
so do I, and so probably do the makers of that movie "2012" but i suppose there is enough evidence to back it up and all in agreeing, the Koran, Bible, Mayan calender..ect... But i want to die anyway and go to the afterlife, life is boring... :D

"They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers: yet return again to me, saith the Lord."

Jeremiah 3:1

This world is justified to be put to death.