PDA

View Full Version : I think I just went through The Dark Night

autumn
10-01-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm wondering if I have been experiencing the Dark Night of the Soul. Well, I think I have and I'm not sure I'm totally out, but I feel like I'm about to emerge. I'd never even heard of it, until I read about it here.

But, feeling alone and disconnected is exactly how I've been feeling. Intuition, meditation, talking to my guides - nothing has been working. I've talked to one of my spirit guides my whole life and I've felt so lost not being able to talk to him.

Relationships and people have been changing, too. I feel disconnected from people I've been close to most of my life. I've felt it's because they are on a different path and I've been healing from so many things in my past. But, still, it's lonely.

The most disturbing thing is that I feel like I'm emerging and I think it's because I finally let go of someone I really love. There is a part of me that's really sad and there is a part that feels like it's coming back into the light.

Shabda
10-01-2011, 03:56 AM
well, good job~! when youve learned what you are meant to, it will all pass, and you will be fine, better even...

Sundialed
10-01-2011, 04:38 AM
sometimes there are things in life that you have to let go of so they do not hinder your own personally development. everyone's dark night of the soul is each there own, if you feel like you are emerging into new possibilities ride the wave.

earthprowler
10-01-2011, 05:21 AM
this has been the last 6 months of my life at least. i wouldn't suggest anyone go through it, don't think there is anything more unbearable to compare it to. i think mine is starting to come to an end as well.....i can smile again and i don't feel quite so "heavy hearted". not sure what anyone else goes through but i am starting to shed a lot of pain and anger at the universe. hopefully that's a good thing.

Emmalevine
10-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Yes I have - twice in my life. They were the most painful times I have ever experienced but in going through them I am who I am today.

Smiler
10-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Hard processing through dark night of soul ( as saying goes).

Congratulations to you :)

Wishing lots of love around you now

:)

Topaz
10-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Sending you lots of happy vibes and strength :) xx

Royalite
10-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Do you have any methods of coping? Writing, reading, going out into nature, talking to yourself, working out, etc?

autumn
10-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Do you have any methods of coping? Writing, reading, going out into nature, talking to yourself, working out, etc?

Sometimes I have methods and sometimes nothing makes me feel better.

Racer X
11-01-2011, 04:31 PM
No darkness.......No Light

Know Darkness........Know Light!

"The Shadow Effect by Chopra, Ford, and Williamson" will help you understand what you are seeking to understand.

autumn
11-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks, Racer X. I'll have to get that book. I like the no/know - it makes sense.