PDA

View Full Version : Healing my heart problem (has something to do with past life as well)

adrian07
25-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I have been dealing with a cardiovascular problem since end-2013. it started like a heart attack at the first time, and soon after that my heart has been very sensitive, meaning that I feel tired easily, sometimes with short breath.

I already had a heart surgery back in 2014, which the doctor had closed down several extra pathways within my heart. the doctor said that my condition was a congenital, which I am not really sure about this.

In addition, I am also experiencing many spiritual awakening symptomps post this heart issue. many dramatic things happened, as well as many changes within my body and my personality.

This also has a deal with my so-called past life as I saw in one of my mediation session back then. I, being a woman, saw a guy shot my chest with a shotgun. to make it more complicated, I have a birthmark right at the center of my chest (which many people explain it as a past life mark).

Please guys, any suggestion on how to get rid of my heart issue? tried many healing meditation, but, no luck.

Thank you :smile:

Golden Eagle
25-09-2015, 03:39 PM
The Silence Of The Heart by Paul Ferrini will add some insights for you~

adrian07
25-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Thanks golden eagle. Will do

Miss Hepburn
26-09-2015, 01:03 AM
First, read 'Many Lives, Many Masters' by Brian Weiss, MD

You may end up going to his clinic in Miami.
You'll know what I mean when you read the book. :thumbsup:
Many people here know the book.

Here's one link: http://hinduism.about.com/od/reincarnation/fr/weissbook.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fhinduism.about.com%2Fo d%2Freincarnation%2Ffr%2Fweissbook.htm)

A quote from a question asked..." The person often has to experience the memory herself and
thus get resolution."

Apparently by having a past life regression...MANY health issues are resolved!

Deepsoul
26-09-2015, 02:26 AM
The Joy part of my signature is from Louise Hays book of affirmations it is for Heart problems ,,,try saying and writing it it does seem to help ,telling God and yourself that you Love them usually helps too .....:)

Ps get your Iron levels checked I had anemia and nearly died from it ,the heart needs oxygen from iron..

CrystalSong
26-09-2015, 05:12 AM
Was gonna say Louise L. Hays "You can Heal yourself" also. Very useful book, I use the glossary regularly.

I ran into a past life issue also - a closed throat chakra. People kept telling me they saw it was closed. Finally after about two years I got a lead on it from someone here actually and went into meditation and found the life it started in. I was a young Native American who got his throat slit by a Hispanic Bounty Hunter during the American Indian Wars while contemplating Life, the Universe and Everything and what was Out There. Never saw it coming - too deep in thought, he slipped up behind me and slit my throat. I think he killed my pony too, found it with its head in a mud puddle.

So in meditation I explain to the person I was then what had happened and that it was nothing he did, just someone working out some anger, then found the Hispanic guy leaving the area heading down the Mesa on his horse and my higher self said to him telepathically "That is not the way".
After I came out of the meditation my throat chakra issues seems to have healed up considerably, no one notices it anymore and I seem to have no further issues with it, like being unable to speak my truth or stand up for myself, or go into coughing fits when trying to say something.

Had another issue too around a 'twin flame' connection which was depleting my energy field radically - found where that one started waaaaay back in Northern Europe when we tied furs on our bodies with leather lashings and seemed to be nomadic. Found that connection again in multiple other lives moving towards modern times. Hope I've solved that one once and for all now :)

Maybe try going back to that life and send love into yourself and sense or ask Higher Self to do whatever else is useful and beneficial.

FairyCrystal
26-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Find a good healer / reader who can heal this past life issue. If you indeed got shot in the chest, it could be the cause of what you're going through this life. But it does mean there's still some issue between you and the soul who did this. Karmic stuff. A good healer/reader can help you solve that issue. Any physical damage to your heart now may not be undone (although miracles happen), but it may at the very least prevent your heart issues from getting worse.

These issues are too complex for the average person to sort themselves. Unless you are a healer / reader and work with Karmic and past life issues a lot. It's beyond clearing a chakra or grounding yourself. Like you could maybe hammer a nail into place, but if you'd want a garage build, you'd get an expert in. Similar thing.

You can find a good reader / healer online if you don't know one. Use your intuition, open yourself up to finding him/her and the Cosmos will bring them on your path. If you find someone, read what they're all about on their website, feedback from others, the way they work, what they can do etc etc. Make sure they have experience in this kind of thing!!!! (Past lives, karmic issues). Not all healer / readers can.
Use your intuition whilst doing this. If it feels good, go for it!

adrian07
26-09-2015, 01:53 PM
First, read 'Many Lives, Many Masters' by Brian Weiss, MD

You may end up going to his clinic in Miami.
You'll know what I mean when you read the book. :thumbsup:
Many people here know the book.

A quote from a question asked..." The person often has to experience the memory herself and
thus get resolution."

Apparently by having a past life regression...MANY health issues are resolved!

Thanks for your response. Yeap, I already heard that past life regression could heal many unexplainable health issues. I'll read that book.

adrian07
26-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Was gonna say Louise L. Hays "You can Heal yourself" also. Very useful book, I use the glossary regularly.

I ran into a past life issue also - a closed throat chakra. People kept telling me they saw it was closed. Finally after about two years I got a lead on it from someone here actually and went into meditation and found the life it started in. I was a young Native American who got his throat slit by a Hispanic Bounty Hunter during the American Indian Wars while contemplating Life, the Universe and Everything and what was Out There. Never saw it coming - too deep in thought, he slipped up behind me and slit my throat. I think he killed my pony too, found it with its head in a mud puddle.

So in meditation I explain to the person I was then what had happened and that it was nothing he did, just someone working out some anger, then found the Hispanic guy leaving the area heading down the Mesa on his horse and my higher self said to him telepathically "That is not the way".
After I came out of the meditation my throat chakra issues seems to have healed up considerably, no one notices it anymore and I seem to have no further issues with it, like being unable to speak my truth or stand up for myself, or go into coughing fits when trying to say something.

Had another issue too around a 'twin flame' connection which was depleting my energy field radically - found where that one started waaaaay back in Northern Europe when we tied furs on our bodies with leather lashings and seemed to be nomadic. Found that connection again in multiple other lives moving towards modern times. Hope I've solved that one once and for all now :)

Maybe try going back to that life and send love into yourself and sense or ask Higher Self to do whatever else is useful and beneficial.

hey crystalsong, glad to hear that you finally overcome your throat chakra issue. im sure enough that my heart issue has something to do with my past life. this was occured not long after I saw a glimpse of my past life through meditation. I wish I could find someone to guide my meditation to overcome this issue.

CrystalSong
26-09-2015, 03:04 PM
What country do you live in? It might be worth it to fine an awakened Reiki worker or someone with Shamanic skills to do a soul-fragment recovery. There's quite a few routes of help available if one knows where to look. Maybe start with your local metaphysical store and ask them for healers, mediation guides and so on

bartholomew
07-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I have been dealing with a cardiovascular problem since end-2013. it started like a heart attack at the first time, and soon after that my heart has been very sensitive, meaning that I feel tired easily, sometimes with short breath.

I already had a heart surgery back in 2014, which the doctor had closed down several extra pathways within my heart. the doctor said that my condition was a congenital, which I am not really sure about this.

In addition, I am also experiencing many spiritual awakening symptomps post this heart issue. many dramatic things happened, as well as many changes within my body and my personality.

This also has a deal with my so-called past life as I saw in one of my mediation session back then. I, being a woman, saw a guy shot my chest with a shotgun. to make it more complicated, I have a birthmark right at the center of my chest (which many people explain it as a past life mark).

Please guys, any suggestion on how to get rid of my heart issue? tried many healing meditation, but, no luck.

Thank you :smile:

May I suggest past life regression through hypnotherapy? This may well bring you understanding.