PDA

View Full Version : Giving transforms having into being

lumas
14-09-2006, 09:49 PM
I can imagine myself as "having" creativity, but only through the giving of my creativity to others can I experience being creative. I can imagine myself as "having" abundance, but only through the giving of my abundance to others can i experience being abundant. i can imagine myself as "having" love, but only through the giving of my love to others, can i experience myself as being love.

Giving transforms "having" into "Being" and the miiracle of giving is that we are giving only to ourselves. This is always the case and this is the great secret of life. It is the unfolded mistery of every spiritual tradition. This is the Universal Law, and it cannot be avoided, nor can it be bypassed, sidestepped or ignored. It will play its effects in our lives sooner or later, thus it has been taught "as you sow, so shall you reap" and "do unto others as you would have it done unto you" and "what goes around comes around"

What i know is the fastest way to experience myself as having answers to my questions is to cause others to experience themselves as having answers to theirs...

Mother Goose
14-09-2006, 10:54 PM
:D Thank you so much! I needed to be reminded of that. :smile:

kundalini
14-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I agree with you everything you say lumas. It is funny but I also have recently had the thought that by helping people find answers to their questions, that I too then will be given the answers to my questions. Thank you for reminding us about this, lumas. Kundalini.

daisy
14-09-2006, 11:39 PM
give and take, its all balanced in the end and everyone benefits