PDA

View Full Version : Help me find my twin!

Shamziie
09-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Hello all!

I'm a strong believer in psychics and emotional / physical bonds.

All my life, I have felt like something's missing, and I've never felt whole. I've been lonely. But a few weeks ago, I had a thought that solved these strange feelings:

A twin sibling, lost and in need of finding (I did used to have an imaginary twin when I was younger, also my real birth certificate is lost and my dad is a twin)

Could anyone help me? Point me in the right direction or anything?

I really want to find them

Many thanks :)

John32241
10-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Hello,

That imaginary twin could have been your energetic play friend. Did you have a conversation where the subject of twins was discusses?

When you talk with your dad, did he ever mention a twin sibling?

Thanks,
John

LightFilledHeart
10-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Hello all!

I'm a strong believer in psychics and emotional / physical bonds.

All my life, I have felt like something's missing, and I've never felt whole. I've been lonely. But a few weeks ago, I had a thought that solved these strange feelings:

A twin sibling, lost and in need of finding (I did used to have an imaginary twin when I was younger, also my real birth certificate is lost and my dad is a twin)

Could anyone help me? Point me in the right direction or anything?

I really want to find them

Many thanks :)

Hi Shamziie,

There is a phenomenon known as the vanishing twin syndrome that occurs during gestation whereby various embryos "pull out" at different times, until finally only one is left to go on to develope as a fetus and eventually be born. For many years medical science did not have the technology to prove this, but they now do, and these embryos have been photgraphed in the womb sharing space and even "holding hands". As I understand it, the withdrawal of each one can set up abandonment issues and grieving for the remaining fetus that are subconscious and forgotten and which are carried forth into one's life where they continue to have an impact. Perhaps you have had this experience. If you are interested in finding out if that might indeed be true for you, PM me and I will respond with the name and contact information for someone who can discern this for you. I hope that helps a little!

Laura
10-01-2011, 10:26 PM
You probably need to find out IF you have one for sure, first.

There is a phenomenon known as the vanishing twin syndrome that
I have a twin, but he died in the womb. I'm looking up information about this syndrome and so far it fits me perfectly...thank you so much for posting this, LightFilledHeart!

LightFilledHeart
11-01-2011, 02:55 PM
You probably need to find out IF you have one for sure, first.

I have a twin, but he died in the womb. I'm looking up information about this syndrome and so far it fits me perfectly...thank you so much for posting this, LightFilledHeart!

My pleasure, Laura. I work with an amazingly gifted healer who brought this to my attention. He has gone deep into my energy field to remove the vestiges of grief and abandonment associated with this occurence and I felt a noticeably lifting of same when he did so. The exerience is so traumatic we have no conscious recall of it, and medical science had no awareness of it until just recently.

Laura
13-01-2011, 11:41 PM
My pleasure, Laura. I work with an amazingly gifted healer who brought this to my attention. He has gone deep into my energy field to remove the vestiges of grief and abandonment associated with this occurence and I felt a noticeably lifting of same when he did so. The exerience is so traumatic we have no conscious recall of it, and medical science had no awareness of it until just recently.

Yeah, I feel that this experience has had a big effect on me subconsciously. Several days before I read your post, I believe I was reading on the subway when something reminded me of my twin, and a sudden surge of unexplainable anger rose in me - it surprised me, because it made no sense. I mean, it's quite irrational to feel angry at your twin, because he (or she) has abandoned you - but feelings aren't so rational, are they?

LightFilledHeart
14-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah, I feel that this experience has had a big effect on me subconsciously. Several days before I read your post, I believe I was reading on the subway when something reminded me of my twin, and a sudden surge of unexplainable anger rose in me - it surprised me, because it made no sense. I mean, it's quite irrational to feel angry at your twin, because he (or she) has abandoned you - but feelings aren't so rational, are they?

Indeed they are not. It's irrational to feel anger at loved one for dying too, yet that is one of the distinct stages of grief. The vanishing twin syndrome launched the abandonment and grief issues I've dealt with in this life, no question about it. I wish you the best.