PDA

View Full Version : How to do I stop absorbing other peoples energy?

TonySG
17-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Hi
So from my understanding i am quite sensitive and due to this I pick up on others peoples energy/emotions very easily. If they have a strong personality I can find there presence quite overwhelming at times and I want to be able to stop letting this energy effect me as much.

I have noticed it most when dealing with people who have a strong character. It feels like their energy really penetrates my space.

Is there any techniques I can use to overcome and stop this?

Thanks

ianalexanderr
17-09-2015, 02:05 PM
You lack an effective boundary separating you and the outside. Therefore the presence of a strong personality feels invasive - also a lack of a boundary can result of the outside such as bad feelings/emotions/trauma spilling into your field. To stop this, practice healthy boundaries. Asserting yourself. Since it would be hard to recommend a precise solution due to the limited amount of information, I would say to work on the back chakras for your entire chakra system. Each chakra is a pair of two vortexes(most people are only familiar with the front)one coming in from the front, the other coming in through the back. The front governs unity. And the back governs separation. Since you need more boundaries, more separation in my opinion you are lacking a little back chakra (separation) energy. Start from the second chakra up to the sixth chakra, visualizing light emanating from the chakras coming in from the back.

Miss Hepburn
17-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Hi Tony :)
There is an easy EFT technique...many youtubes demonstrating some.
:thumbsup:

Even in the New Test it is advised to put on our armor...for me it is a mental/spiritual mindset.
And setting a deliberate intention in most all actions, conversations, encounters, travel...
that all will be great, safe....wonderful, ya know...

Eph 6:11

TonySG
17-09-2015, 10:15 PM
You lack an effective boundary separating you and the outside. Therefore the presence of a strong personality feels invasive - also a lack of a boundary can result of the outside such as bad feelings/emotions/trauma spilling into your field. To stop this, practice healthy boundaries. Asserting yourself. Since it would be hard to recommend a precise solution due to the limited amount of information, I would say to work on the back chakras for your entire chakra system. Each chakra is a pair of two vortexes(most people are only familiar with the front)one coming in from the front, the other coming in through the back. The front governs unity. And the back governs separation. Since you need more boundaries, more separation in my opinion you are lacking a little back chakra (separation) energy. Start from the second chakra up to the sixth chakra, visualizing light emanating from the chakras coming in from the back.

Thanks for the response. I don't have a problem with asserting myself. I just feel overwhelmed by some people and struggle to communicate effectively with them. If people are more submissive I don't find there energy as penetrating but more relaxed.

But the chakra information you give is very interesting. I have actually been trying chakra balancing meditations lately. I will continue and look to incorporate the things you say. I have also bought some protective crystals to see if they help.

Rah nam
17-09-2015, 10:19 PM
For me it is easier and simpler to remove any unwanted energies I pick up on the way, which these days is almost nothing.
But yes, there are many ways to shield. It depends how well you work with energies and how well you can move them and modulate them.
The simplest way is to close what you call the third chakra, or tan t'ien, front and back.

Fregoli
11-11-2015, 06:02 AM
There's a lot of info out there on this subject. Most commonly I try to visualize regularly, especially around others. On a longer scale Id say that what helped me the most in this regard, historically, was really digging deep into my self and mastering my own core emotions and energy. I dont think this is pushed enough when tlking about empathic issues..even though it is basically the foundation for how you absorb the world around you.
The key to any form of energy manipulation is intent so figure out what kinds of energy you specifically want/dont want around you. Build an image of your own identity, what its comprised of and what you think it should be comprised of.
Ive noticed that empathic ppl can get wishy washy quicker than others because we have this constant influx of input. This can be a good thing though just as well as bad because it favors a skeptical mind and is a catalyst for growth. As a starting point just put together a specific framework for your ideal identity so that when something affects you that doesnt fit into that framework you simply discard it. Maybe write it down and post it on your fridge lol It can be surprising how helpful this actually is.