PDA

View Full Version : Does energy feel like a "cold chill"?

santacruz18
09-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Occasionally, when I'm watching TV in my living room, or at work on a computer, I will get kind of, a quick cold chill out of no where. Like a zap (for a better word) Sometimes my legs will lighter tingle after wards. Has anyone felt this?
Ava

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 04:14 AM
I have and usually I feel a spirit around me and I usually ignore it unless something else catches my attention. The reason I ignore it is where I work it's very very huanted so I'm used to seeing things, hearing things, having weird experiences so I have to block it out else I would go nuts.
Also what does your gut say? Is it an energy feeling for you?
Spiritlite.

Evaah
09-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Yes. I get the same thing. I figured it had something to do with spirit - not necessarily an ghost or anything - but I never knew quite what it was. So I just think, "Okay, I feel you."

Sometimes, though, I can't tell whether it's an entity, or simply me being cold. After all, it's winter now... Lol. :rolleyes:

Ladofthelight
09-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Cool "breezes" can also be attributed to the activation of our own personal energy bodies... But, yes, cold seems to mean "energy" regardless of what type of energy. (spirit or otherwise)... Though, it is all pretty much the same thing :-)

Love

star-child
09-01-2011, 06:31 PM
From what I know, each spirit has an energy signature so it can either be coldness, tingling, warmth or lots of love and joy flowing over you. And I agree with Spiritlite, what does your gut tell you?

Westleigh
09-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Star-child is right, the energy of different people or entities can feel very different. It can be cold or hot, smooth or tingly, energising or soothing. It also feels different depending on the mood being experienced by the owner.

Having said that, ghostly activity is often associated with coldness or a chill, so it may very well be that that is the most common way we feel energy or that spirits closer to the Earth plane have more of a tendency to feel cold. I actually have never felt it that way... most of the energy I have felt has been warm or neutral. :smile:

MYFIGO
09-01-2011, 09:19 PM
A "haunted" area can give me the kind of chill that makes your hair stand up on end. Like the house I grew up in. Going down to the lowest level of the 3 story house was a piece of cake. But going back upstairs, there was a certain area of the hallway that made you want to run up the steps as fast as you could ... stumbling and tripping as you went. Years later, I found out my mother and youngest brother felt that way too.

I've also felt a spirit in the room with me recently when I visited family recently. I had just gotten into bed and was wondering about her son who had committed suicide a couple of years ago. Then I heard," I just want to lay down with you..." I could barely breathe as the chill of the spirit penetrated the entire right side of my body. I've felt that chill a few times at my home recently as well.

There is also the kind of energy I felt when someone was doing a long distance aura reading. It was comforting, a soft vibration that I felt sweep the left side of my body. It was like a hug from an angel. :smile:

To me, none of those experiences were anything like the shivering cold I feel in winter.

Ladofthelight
09-01-2011, 09:40 PM
You may want to look into the Wei Qi field...

Topaz
09-01-2011, 10:08 PM
I often feel cold energy and shiver but I feel it's a release or clearing in my aura. Especially on the ethric level .
When i first started spiritual healing the energy was warm but when i went up another level it was freezing . My tutor told me not to worry as this was a finer angelic healing energy .
When channelling the patient doesn't feel it thank God, but some times my hands do get cold and the temperature in the room drops :)
I have even thought about wearing mittens lol .

I have a feeling you are opening up to energy and your spirit guides x

santacruz18
10-01-2011, 10:10 PM
What does my gut say? Very good question....the only thing I think is how unusual and dramatic it feels. I never hear a voice (you might say) before or after.

Starbuck
11-01-2011, 03:34 PM
I sometimes feel a cool breeze around me which is different to the feelings of cold I get in my body with Reiki or Kundalini. I have always put this particular experience down to spirit more from intuition than anything but as said above, intuition is pretty reliable.

santacruz18
12-01-2011, 05:37 AM
I've felt the cool breeze only a couple of times. The last time was a few weeks ago at work. I ask the angles to come to work with me. They actually did a little computer work for me then I felt a cool breeze directly in front of me, between the computer monitor then over my hands. I stopped what I was doing to really notice it. I wish this experience would happen more often.

lonelymagpie
12-01-2011, 05:55 AM
I find that I get a tingling in the back of my neck to the right side and I know instantly its spirit energy. I often feel tingling/goosebumps when an energy is near me too. I have also fet massive joy for no reason and a very warm patch on my left side (hip) just above my bottom area. All these are signs of energies around me.

xxx

Dreamer444
15-01-2011, 02:51 PM
From what I know, each spirit has an energy signature so it can either be coldness, tingling, warmth or lots of love and joy flowing over you. And I agree with Spiritlite, what does your gut tell you?

I agree with Star-child Ive felt all of these feelings at different times I know when its my spirit guide I have a misture of all of these at once:smile:

Mothwing
15-01-2011, 03:05 PM
From what I know, each spirit has an energy signature so it can either be coldness, tingling, warmth or lots of love and joy flowing over you.

Oh! I've always thought people just felt spirits differently, I never considered that different spirit presences provide different sensations! Hmm...

Usually when I "feel" energy it's like a pressure in the air. Though when my Coven circles it always gets really, really hot, which could be partially attributed to body temperatures, but still.

Zoclora
06-05-2011, 07:32 PM
I know how this is @.@ some times when my Spirit guide is with me ill feel a tengly feeling. Depends if im siting, standing or laying down. Some times it'll be on my spine, others my head, my back, my arms or my legs. Only a few times have I felt a chill. I like it though. Makes me feel tingely and safe.:P

blackraven
07-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Occasionally, when I'm watching TV in my living room, or at work on a computer, I will get kind of, a quick cold chill out of no where. Like a zap (for a better word) Sometimes my legs will lighter tingle after wards. Has anyone felt this?
Ava

santacruz18 - I have had one experience with spirits or ghosts that were in my home one evening while I was home alone that manifested themselves by cooling off the room several degrees. They also turned the tv off, made static come through the intercom, opened the upstairs door and made the hair on my dogs back stand straight up. Whoever it was from the next world, I didn't have the impression it was friendly because both myself and my dog wanted to get out of the house immediately. My home often had such problems with spirit activity. My son's girlfriend spent the night in the basement and the next day she claimed she would never spend the night in our house again. She said something woke her up in the middle of the night and it felt as though she were in a freezer and had ice cubes held on her face. Like me, she didn't have a good feeling about this energy. When I've encountered a good energy, like a sparkling blue ball of light the whole room was lit up with warmth and I felt cradled in love, not scared. Those are just my experiences.

Blackraven

william.b
08-05-2011, 03:51 AM
I experience chills like that when I pray sometimes. I've rationalized it is a physiological response, but I have always found some kind of reassurance from it. It's as if my prayer has been heard.
It's really the strongest "spiritual" feeling I ever have. It's nice to read that someone else experiences this same thing. Thank you for bringing this up.

Trace
16-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Mind you , the spirits on the lower planes can make you feel energy numerous ways. I have had a spirit get angry at me on an investigation, draw energy from 4 cameras in the immediate vicinity causing the flashes to not work simultaneously, then blast my face with hot air. It actually felt like someone had a small bar heater about 12" from my face and was waving it in front. I knew it was an anger reaction because it was to do wtih somethign I said.
Now I believe that the coldness is a drawing of the energy from the atmosphere and could be electromagnetic energy, and the heat was a reflecting back of it. It is the only time that I have experienced that but hot spots are well known in the ghost investigating fraternity.

dans
17-05-2011, 03:18 PM
i hope it depends..sometimes may b chill, may b heat..may b fragrance..etc..

Prophet
22-05-2011, 04:44 AM
Well my experience. Whenever I get a message for some one and I tell them. I get that chill with goose bumps it's like a comfirmation that the information is being told is the truth

Zoclora
22-05-2011, 05:52 AM
I some times get chills but most the time its tingels or goosbumps and when I go to bed light stokes on the back. *.*

Prophet
22-05-2011, 06:04 AM
I believe that it's definitely let me say outerworld entity letting you know that they are there.
I feel them when they are close. Pay attention that's when your message is downloading. It can be a photo like picture are words in the back of your skull.

Prophet
23-05-2011, 03:55 AM
I love the topic of the chill. It's like a confirmation that your vision is true. If you are TRUELY GETTING THAT TINGLE. you are one the money. It's a cold chill and you get goooseee bumps

Mystica
14-08-2014, 11:35 PM
As a psychic, my experience follows like this:

Before I get a tingly feeling on my arm or spine, I already know that an entity is near me. Then the feeling of a tingly sensation, similar to goosebumps appear. Why this happens is debatable. In my opinion, it seems they they lock into our aura to communicate. Just like most humans are not psychic, most entities aren't psychic, they need to establish a line of communication.

Often when an entity visits me, they are kind of shocked to know that I can see them. Well, "see", I then go on to explain that I cannot see them with my eyes, I see them with the Ajna, the 3rd eye. So it is a mixture of the senses. Very confusing to explain. Then they "touch" me, to acknowledge. It seems to me that they think that I cannot read their intentions, but I can. Before they try to say it I already know what they are going to say.

So yeah, that is my idea. So far, the tingling sensation always happens when a good entity is near. I even had one who tried to hug me, when I was in a depressed mood. The energy I received is amazing, and I cannot begin to describe it. It is like goosebumps x 1000.

ScarlettHayden
15-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Could be an entity or your own negative energy releasing.

Aeracura222
15-08-2014, 01:55 AM
I get goosebumps when I hear something that I know is truthful, or when I talk about Seth (Jane Roberts) I get goosebumps when there's another entity hanging around. I call them truthbumps lol... it's your bodies way of telling you that it knows something that your mind may or may not pick up on :)

NewtotheLife
15-08-2014, 02:25 AM
what if you are sitting at your desk minding your business and a deep chill sweeps over your entire body?

candelight
15-08-2014, 12:28 PM
The cold chills might be related to energy movement.

Smiler
15-08-2014, 12:47 PM
:) Did you know if it is cold and it is spirit ..you can ask guides to warm it up

:) hello just popping in

JenGy
22-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Does anyone ever feel a kind of pull or tug at their chest or back that makes you have to close your eyes and stop what you are doing?

Immie07
22-08-2014, 06:38 AM
When connecting with my guides I get lots of shivers, sometimes it's very cold and I joke that it's their fault I need to wear an extra layer! I also get this in waves when meditating, and I take it as a good thing. As yet, I've never felt the warm shivers others have mentioned...

Gizmo
22-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Mostly I feel tingling and warmth on my palms but every now and then I feel cold chills too. Sometimes they're going through my whole body from head to toes and back up again. I've also occasionally felt pressure on my chest so I guess there's many ways to feel energy.

JenGy
22-08-2014, 06:59 AM
I've felt the chills too. It starts at my shoulders and then down my spine. So strong they make me shiver and have to close my eyes. Kind of like shaking my spine. Sometimes it happens while at work. I can be talking to someone and have to stop talking because of this "chill". They ask me if I'm ok and I just shrug it off and day yea I'm fine. They jut give me weird looks.

stonecollector
23-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Hi, for me, I can feel cool spots anywhere on my body.

anditmakesmewonder
23-08-2014, 07:14 AM
I have had goosebumps for no apparent reason on different occasions. I have yet to discover exactly what they mean. It's just me minding my business, maybe doing something at the computer or just talking to someone and I'd feel it on my neck, or arm, etc.
I just ignore it as I'm not focused on any kind of communication and usually busy. (And yes, it can happen in a sunny day)
It's weird, it's like you're doing your thing, chatting, etc and a friend or relative sees you and comes from behind or sides and says "hi, what's up, how you're doing, what's new"...you know that kind of casual situation.

I've also had dreams that by some theories* may actually be happening in the Real Time Zone that some unknown entity is close to me making me feel goosebumps but I never get to see his/her face. When these dreams occurs I always wake up with the same goosebumps on my body and usually scared like it has really happened.
For a moment I thought that maybe I was just truly scared and as a normal body reaction I'd wake w/goosebumps. But sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep I already start to feel the goosebumps going progressively through my arms neck and then to all my body before any "dream" even start, so if I manage to force me to wake up I "prevent" the dream from happening. What leads me to stay awake for some minutes until I feel like it's "safe" to sleep.

It hasn't happened for quite a while and it's a good thing 'cause most of these dream occurrences weren't nice. My logical side wants to disregard it as simple nightmares but it's odd 'cause it has started probably...at the most 2 years ago, I'm unsure. I had nightmares before and after and they're completely different.

*The dreams have nothing, no scenario, landscape, whatever... but the feeling I'm still lying on my own bed with eyes closed. And the theories says that RTZ is a place between real life and "dream land".