PDA

View Full Version : What type of crystal is this?

GregoryScott
08-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Could someone please tell me what type of crystal this is? It was given to me about 15 years ago by an old friend that owned a bead shop. I just turned it over and it had a price tag of $22.00, so I thought it must have a good purpose.

innerlight
08-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Looks like a variation of Quartz? Smokey or Phantom perhaps?

GregoryScott
08-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Looks like a variation of Quartz? Smokey or Phantom perhaps?

That's what I thought as well. I had read somewhere that the Smokey Quartz has a famine vibration and the clear a male vibration; is that right?

Thatx for for such a quick reply :)

innerlight
08-01-2011, 04:52 PM
That's what I thought as well. I had read somewhere that the Smokey Quartz has a famine vibration and the clear a male vibration; is that right?

Thatx for for such a quick reply :)

I've never heard Crystals classified as male/female. Neville would probably be able to clear that up. He's pretty knowledgable about crystals.

iolite
08-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I think that the clear quartz is masculine and cloudy quartz feminine--at least that is what I either read somewhere or was told.

Topaz
08-01-2011, 05:36 PM
It could be Apothyllite , it's hard to tell or just quartz .

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 12:26 AM
To me that's a very milky quartz I have a few milky quartz and I've read and felt that they are female in energy.
Spiritlite.

GregoryScott
09-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Thanx for the help SF folk. :D

I'm curious, Spiritlite (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/member.php?u=2197) you believe it to be "a very milky quartz", do you know if there is a difference between the vibration frequencies of a "milky" and a "very Milky" quartz? And would that make one more famine than the other? Also, could you tell me what this crystal is used for? I’m going through what feels like a regression period. And lately I just haven’t been myself. I can’t seem to properly focus my thoughts and I feel so out of balance. I’ve talked with my guides on this and they are very adamant that I learn to properly meditate again. This is what I’m having a hard time with, so I’m trying new things; this is where the crystals come in. I'm just curious if this will aid me in meditation? I also have a nice clear quartz crystal about the size of a silver dollar; which one would work better for me?

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Well I don't think there's a huge difference between very milky or just milky. Any milky is feminine. Google healing properties of milky quartz I can't remember at the moment what it is used for.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 02:06 AM
Therapeutic Properties of Snow Quartz

Also known by the names Milky Quartz, and white quartz.
Snow Quartz helps with mental stress and improves mental concentration.
Snow Quartz is a gentler, more feminine variety of Quartz, as compared to the clear varieties of quartz which are thought to be more masculine.
Snow quartz and innocence are often used in the same context. Some people feel that wearing this gemstone help them look at things from a child-like perspective, without preconceived and cynical notions. They become hopeful and wise.
This is how a gemologist explained the action of snow quartz: "When we wear snow quartz, it reminds us that the word 'wonderful' comes from the word 'wonder'. And that if we'll look at the world from the eyes of a child again, 'pure wonder' is what we will experience."
From healing point of view, snow quartz are used to help with infections of all kinds and for dandruff (http://specialgifts.com/geminfo/gemstoneinfo-snow-quartz.htm#)

GregoryScott
09-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Therapeutic Properties of Snow Quartz

Also known by the names Milky Quartz, and white quartz.
Snow Quartz helps with mental stress and improves mental concentration.
Snow Quartz is a gentler, more feminine variety of Quartz, as compared to the clear varieties of quartz which are thought to be more masculine.
Snow quartz and innocence are often used in the same context. Some people feel that wearing this gemstone help them look at things from a child-like perspective, without preconceived and cynical notions. They become hopeful and wise.
This is how a gemologist explained the action of snow quartz: "When we wear snow quartz, it reminds us that the word 'wonderful' comes from the word 'wonder'. And that if we'll look at the world from the eyes of a child again, 'pure wonder' is what we will experience."
From healing point of view, snow quartz are used to help with infections of all kinds and for dandruff (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fspecialgifts.com%2Fgem info%2Fgemstoneinfo-snow-quartz.htm%23)

Perfect, thank you. This on has been buried away since it was given to me years ago. Looks like I found it for a reason; just what I was lookin for.

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 04:18 AM
That's great actually I looked a lot on the web and that was the only thing I could find out about snow quartz.
Also if you are near a gem store and can afford it (they are reasonable) Selenite really really helps with meditation.
Spiritlite

GregoryScott
09-01-2011, 06:15 AM
That's great actually I looked a lot on the web and that was the only thing I could find out about snow quartz.
Also if you are near a gem store and can afford it (they are reasonable) Selenite really really helps with meditation.
Spiritlite

Thank you so much, that was very nice of you! I just checked it out on the web and I'll most definitely pick up a Senenite Crystal. Do you use crystals while meditating? This will be a first for me; not too sure how to use em... Do I place them over my Chakra points? I apologize if I'm asking questions that have already been answered; I've only been here for a couple weeks and have not been able to read over all the posts yet.

Thanx again Spiritlite. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fws.gov%2Fsouthwest%2Frefuges %2Foklahoma%2Fselenite.html&rct=j&q=selenite%20crystals&ei=OU8pTZ2RKcqs8AaqhuinAQ&usg=AFQjCNHw_uuuu4pNO3nUzXgCbGsVq65WeA&sig2=DrZsfcCQZMKAng_XiK8RAg&cad=rja)

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Hi nah as long as the crystal is touching somewhere on your body you're fine, yes I use selenite to meditate and I put it on my stomach and that's all I need. Even if I just hold it that is good.
Spiritlite.

GregoryScott
09-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi nah as long as the crystal is touching somewhere on your body you're fine, yes I use selenite to meditate and I put it on my stomach and that's all I need. Even if I just hold it that is good.
Spiritlite.

Thanx for your help, I'll give it a go. :smile:

Glowstone
09-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Could also be Azeztulite ( spelling???) which is a mixture of many different quartz...i have one like this in colour......deffo a quartz..DOH im being so vague..quartz is the most common type of stone anhoos :-)

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 12:50 AM
lol GlowStone Hmm I'm trying to figure out what the name of the stone you're trying to find the spelling for.
Spiritlite.

Topaz
10-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Azeztulite ;) spelt correctly x http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/azeztulite.html

GregoryScott
10-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Could also be Azeztulite ( spelling???) which is a mixture of many different quartz...i have one like this in colour......deffo a quartz..DOH im being so vague..quartz is the most common type of stone anhoos :-)

Just looked it up on the net; very interesting stone. From what I've read they are basically a quartz crystal with a much higher vibrational frequency. Theses seem to be pretty rare, and if I do purchase one how do I tell if I'm actually getting an Azeztulite crystal and not a Quartz? Do you use one, and can you feel the difference?

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Interesting.....I'll have to do research on that crystal myself.
Thanks
Spiritlite.

GregoryScott
10-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Here are four different pix of the same crystal. Something I just noticed is it looks like it has clear Quartz along with the milky quartz. Maybe that’s normal, I’m not sure. Trying to lean all I can.

Thanx for all the input.
Greg

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 05:19 AM
Yeah that's milky with clear...I have a few of those type of specimans.
Spiritlite.

GregoryScott
10-01-2011, 06:23 AM
Yeah that's milky with clear...I have a few of those type of specimans.
Spiritlite.

Excellent, that's good to know. Spiritlite (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fmember.php%3Fu%3D2197) you’ve been a great help, thanx again. :D

I've been reading quite a bit about crystal and gemstones for the past couple days; Wow! I had no idea there were so many varieties of crystals. I have one more question if you’ll don’t mind… I also found a few more crystals and bunch of gemstones I've also had for ages. In this photo, can you tell me if they are all Clear Quartz Crystals? The reason I ask is during my web search I’ve found a few verities of crystals that look exactly like the Clear Quartz; such as the Danburite Crystal, the Azeztulite Crystal and there were a few others. I actually didn’t any trouble finding what all the gemstones were I found, it’s the crystals I’m having a hard time with.

GregoryScott
10-01-2011, 06:26 AM
Oops! Forgot the photo...:confused4: Here tiz...

Topaz
10-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Oops! Forgot the photo...:confused4: Here tiz...

The three in the middle look like Lemurian Quartz . The other two clear quartz ..

GregoryScott
10-01-2011, 09:51 AM
The three in the middle look like Lemurian Quartz . The other two clear quartz ..

Lemurian, really? Just read a little history on the Lemurian Crystals. From what I've gathered the Lemurian's were an advanced civilization believed to exist here on earth about 12 million years ago. It is said they were peaceful and highly developed spiritually. And before the left the planet they programmed the crystals to transmit a message of oneness. Nice! I’ll have to try em during my next session.

Thanx Topaz, much appreciated.

Topaz
10-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Actually it's hard to tell by the picture :) How about buying this book to help you ..http://www.amazon.co.uk/Healing-Crystals-Z-430-Gemstones/dp/1844090671 .

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 05:09 PM
I have a feeling at least one is lemurian.
Spiritlite
And yes the two outter are for sure clear.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 05:11 PM
There is a responsibility with Lemurian Seed Crystals. They know who they belong with. If one selects you, you have a responsibility to honor it and work
with it. Each Lemurian Seed Crystal is home to many beings of light and information. This is a gift given to us at this particular time on the Earth Plane and
all we have to do is to open up to use the higher frequencies that each Lemurian carries. This information was planted here on earth for our use at this
particular time.

The Lemurian's are here to assist us in remembering who we really are. They can be accessed through meditation, in dreams (placed under your pillow).
Or direct communication actually at any time (once you establish and open to the link between you and your Lemurian Seed Crystal.

There are vast universes inside the Lemurians and each crystal has unique information. Each person who is drawn to a Lemurian is actually already
connected to this information and aligned with bringing in the higher frequencies of information and light via healing, energy work, etc.

Connecting to your Lemurian
It is as simple as saying hello to it and welcoming it. Thank your Lemurian for finding you and while you do this connect with your heart chakra. Treating the
Lemurian Seed Crystal as an honored being. Ask it to share its information with you. This may come immediately or eventually it will be downloaded in
dreams or visions or during meditation. It will come to you.

Healing or Energy Work
After you have connected to the Lemurian Seed Crystal, hold it in your hand and ask it to assist you with your healing work/energy work on this certain
person for this particular task.

You are essentially aligning with it to focus its energy on a specific task. This is one of the jobs the Lemurian Seed Crystal's are here for and they happily
do so.

Next, either long distance or in person, you can begin the energy/healing work by surrounding yourself with white light and grounding yourself with an
energy cord into mother earth.

Energetically connect with the individual to be worked on by visualizing them in your awareness (third eye area).

Ask all your angels, guides and masters to assist in this healing/energy work and ask this individuals angels, guides and masters to assist as well.

Visualize white light streaming from the Lemurian Crystal to this person. You can hold the Lemurian at their crown chakra or where ever you are drawn to do
so. See the white light go into the body and see their energy body and physical body as whole, with energy flowing perfectly. You can continue this until
you feel complete. This could be as short a time as 15 minutes or as long as 45 minutes. At some point during the healing/energy work make this statement
to yourself "all blocks are now released. It is so - So Be IT". This directs the energy to flow completely with no blocks.

Thank the angels, guides and masters for assisting you and thank your Lemurian Seed Crystal for its assistance with this healing/energy work.

If you continued to do healing/energy work you will receive your own guidance on what to do for each person and you will alter the healing work for each one.

If you are reading this then you are connected to the Lemurian Seed Crystals already. It would be my greatest joy for everyone to gain the confidence to do
this work. It is much needed now.

You can use any crystals or stones that you feel drawn to and use them ultimately the same way. Note that each stone of mother earth has a different
frequency and should be used accordingly. Lemurian's are extremely high frequency and should not be worn on the body when not in use. It is best to not
let others handle your Lemurian as you will have to re-align it to do the healing/energy work each time some one other than you touches it.

GregoryScott
11-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Actually it's hard to tell by the picture :) How about buying this book to help you ..http://www.amazon.co.uk/Healing-Crystals-Z-430-Gemstones/dp/1844090671 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FHea ling-Crystals-Z-430-Gemstones%2Fdp%2F1844090671) .

Okay, either way I used two of the crystals during my last meditation and from what I can tell they're working much better than any other I have used prior. I haven't felt this focused in a VERY long time. So what ever they are they are working for me in ways I was hoping for. Thank you.

GregoryScott
11-01-2011, 02:20 AM
I have a feeling at least one is lemurian.
Spiritlite
And yes the two outter are for sure clear.
Spiritlite.

I believe you may be right; and from what I can feel it's the bigger one of the 3 crystals in the middle.

GregoryScott
11-01-2011, 02:40 AM
There is a responsibility with Lemurian Seed Crystals. They know who they belong with. If one selects you, you have a responsibility to honor it and work
with it. Each Lemurian Seed Crystal is home to many beings of light and information. This is a gift given to us at this particular time on the Earth Plane and
all we have to do is to open up to use the higher frequencies that each Lemurian carries. This information was planted here on earth for our use at this
particular time.

The Lemurian's are here to assist us in remembering who we really are. They can be accessed through meditation, in dreams (placed under your pillow).
Or direct communication actually at any time (once you establish and open to the link between you and your Lemurian Seed Crystal.

There are vast universes inside the Lemurians and each crystal has unique information. Each person who is drawn to a Lemurian is actually already
connected to this information and aligned with bringing in the higher frequencies of information and light via healing, energy work, etc.

Connecting to your Lemurian
It is as simple as saying hello to it and welcoming it. Thank your Lemurian for finding you and while you do this connect with your heart chakra. Treating the
Lemurian Seed Crystal as an honored being. Ask it to share its information with you. This may come immediately or eventually it will be downloaded in
dreams or visions or during meditation. It will come to you.

Healing or Energy Work
After you have connected to the Lemurian Seed Crystal, hold it in your hand and ask it to assist you with your healing work/energy work on this certain
person for this particular task.

You are essentially aligning with it to focus its energy on a specific task. This is one of the jobs the Lemurian Seed Crystal's are here for and they happily
do so.

Next, either long distance or in person, you can begin the energy/healing work by surrounding yourself with white light and grounding yourself with an
energy cord into mother earth.

Energetically connect with the individual to be worked on by visualizing them in your awareness (third eye area).

Ask all your angels, guides and masters to assist in this healing/energy work and ask this individuals angels, guides and masters to assist as well.

Visualize white light streaming from the Lemurian Crystal to this person. You can hold the Lemurian at their crown chakra or where ever you are drawn to do
so. See the white light go into the body and see their energy body and physical body as whole, with energy flowing perfectly. You can continue this until
you feel complete. This could be as short a time as 15 minutes or as long as 45 minutes. At some point during the healing/energy work make this statement
to yourself "all blocks are now released. It is so - So Be IT". This directs the energy to flow completely with no blocks.

Thank the angels, guides and masters for assisting you and thank your Lemurian Seed Crystal for its assistance with this healing/energy work.

If you continued to do healing/energy work you will receive your own guidance on what to do for each person and you will alter the healing work for each one.

If you are reading this then you are connected to the Lemurian Seed Crystals already. It would be my greatest joy for everyone to gain the confidence to do
this work. It is much needed now.

You can use any crystals or stones that you feel drawn to and use them ultimately the same way. Note that each stone of mother earth has a different
frequency and should be used accordingly. Lemurian's are extremely high frequency and should not be worn on the body when not in use. It is best to not
let others handle your Lemurian as you will have to re-align it to do the healing/energy work each time some one other than you touches it.

Thank you for this Spiritlite! If this is true then it couldn't have come to me at a more critical time in my life. This is the second time in my life I have come to a crossroad and have asked for help. So it's a gift to be able to see these events unfold right before my eyes. I had made a comment in a post about a week ago saying that I felt I was in the right place at the right time; now I know I am at the right place. Being here has caused a chain reaction to occur and is leading just where I have been longing for.
I will try these techniques you have given; you're an :angel1:

Spiritlite
11-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Thankyou so much I hope these techniques help and let us know how it goes.
Spiritlite.

GregoryScott
11-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Thankyou so much I hope these techniques help and let us know how it goes.
Spiritlite.

I'll do that. thanx again...

Spiritlite
11-01-2011, 04:52 PM
no problem.
Spiritlite

LadyTerra
11-01-2011, 06:52 PM
It looks like a a piece of Clear Crystal Quartz Geode.

Crystal Quartz is traditionally used to raise the Energies of your intent and to bind and banish dark magic, ill-intentions, ill-wishing, and troublesome people.