PDA

View Full Version : Geometric patterns

Starbuck
08-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Has anyone else seen a geometric sort of pattern while meditating? I did today and it was a fantastic dark blue colour, just reams of amazing shapes. I've never seen anything like it before. It swept me away into a trance! Has anyone else seen something like it?

Gracey
08-01-2011, 06:06 PM
yeah, one time i saw a bunch of shapes all different colors moving around. the jewells of the universe....... :)

Roselove
08-01-2011, 08:52 PM
yes a few times just when i rub my eyes see them., that's bc we live in a virtual reality!

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 12:21 AM
No I never have but you know what I'm going to try to focus on that in my next meditations.
Thankyou
Spiritlite.

Starbuck
09-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the replies. They are pretty amazing! Rosewater yes I can also see them when I rub my eyes but the ones I saw yesterday were astoundingly colourful and vivid, really out of this world! Good luck Spiritlite.

anodyne
12-01-2011, 01:49 AM
I always see patterns of one sort or another while meditating. Most of the time it is like colored static, but sometimes geometrical patters appear to be present. I also have seen what appear to be eyes.

I have noticed this increasing as of late. I attribute the visuals to seeing the energy field of the universe or some similar concept. Or maybe it is the veil....Or just a powerful distraction....

I have sometimes used it as a focus in mediation but so far no amazing developments have occurred.

dogninja
12-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Yep. Always in a new sleep spot. They are pretty fun to sustain, and explore. I found out mine are similar to hypercubes which is nice. That's a good mindstream to create images in and differenciate between streams.

Jules
12-01-2011, 05:39 AM
keep an eye on these starry. they'll help with your vis skills :) ... it's working working towards your clairvoyance... clear seeing. x

Ciqala
12-01-2011, 06:29 AM
I see intense geometric patterns, sometimes things that look like hieroglyphics, and grids, and very complex things, sometimes they get so big, and form complex structures around me, they usually stay when i open my eyes, was wondering what they were.

Jules
12-01-2011, 06:35 AM
some have actually said (I don't know how true it is so don't quote me!) these are the actual blueprints of your dna. Now wouldn't THAT be interesting :D x

athribiristan
12-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm not very visual but since noone else has touched on it yet I thought I would mention that blue is the color of the throat chakra which is associated with communication (including telepathy). Just something to think about next time you see something like this, it might trigger something for you.

With Love,
athribiristan

Sira
12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
If anyone is interested, you can try downloading data from the celestial bodies. I think Jupiter is still visible and a very trustworthy friend to try out. Look at him, make a telepathic connection and ask for a power download. It came to me as a beam of dark blue light, straight to my third eye. Then I experimented with another star, weeks later, this time assumably Vega, and I got a really strong red beam. :D

dogninja
13-01-2011, 12:58 AM
it is also good to draw out the symbols or patterns for a while, before contaminating you mind with images while doing research. I draw for a while, and then in a month or 2, look into it.

Ciqala
13-01-2011, 05:12 AM
it is also good to draw out the symbols or patterns for a while, before contaminating you mind with images while doing research. I draw for a while, and then in a month or 2, look into it.

and what do you find when you look into it?

Ciqala
13-01-2011, 05:14 AM
some have actually said (I don't know how true it is so don't quote me!) these are the actual blueprints of your dna. Now wouldn't THAT be interesting :D x

That is interesting!

dogninja
13-01-2011, 05:22 AM
The best I have found that I can relate to is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xrSvVEpOog&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7HDBj9ZQQ

It's not the actual image, but the "feel" and look... the geometric patterns have depth and the clarity of "3rd eye vision" which is like 2020 vision, but seems to go up to 5 or 6 dimensional. It's strange stuff for a puny human like me. Not always patterns, sometimes flames and other things as well.

Ciqala
13-01-2011, 06:01 AM
whoa that first one is intense. Intriguing, i've seen interesting things as well, i've never seen anything like the intensity of that first video - i'm pretty sure it would give me brain seizures :D Is a great idea to draw them though, never thought of that. I've seen flame designs light up the whole sky before, was weird.

Lately i've been seeing this tiny golden flame dot, that grows, turns bright red, sometimes pitch black, and it moves around without me controlling it, and swells into complex blue, purple, golden designs and it's there when my eyes are open too, it hypnotizes me when i stare at it.

dogninja
13-01-2011, 07:10 AM
I get so enthralled with seeing the stuff, i destabilize and forget to draw out the meaning. pffffft. maybe someday.

loveyduck
13-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Dogninja

Thanks for sharing the vids- amazing and i "see" just like that - usually I start out seeing in 4d then shifts to 5d and 6d. Totally mind blowing stuff and i just love it. It's the kind of thing that just brings you to your knees right? I havent experienced this in meditation - just with wide awake eyes. When this happens I often take a walk outside and just watch everything come alive and in continual motion.

Ive had some pretty amazing experiences spiritually thinking OBE topped it all at first - but i would have to say - these moments are the up there with that, I look forward to more:smile:

Thanks again as Ive often shared these experiences with other spiritual friends - words to describe this fail me as there truly are none that can carry the experience of this - that match the impact it has made on me personally. Its truly beautiful to see. Having the video's to share will allow me to share more with them.:cool: