PDA

View Full Version : R U OK ? Suicide Prevention day

Deepsoul
07-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Goodmorning all my Dear Friends on SF ,Today I am off to woman a stall for the above in my local community for a couple of hours, It is being held in our local shopping

center , The personal stuff I have endured lately I believe will hold me in good faith to meet the people of today ,I know for one thing I will have shining from my eyes

and my heart the determination love and will to LIVE ,I hope also to be able to offer compassion whilst still staying in a boundary that allows me to feel well

and healthy ,for this opportunity I am truly grateful ,Glory be to God on the Highest ,and I am strong in you my Love JESUS CHRIST.:angel9:

Astro
07-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Bless you
Resting Butterfly
:sunny: :icon_flower: :sunny: :icon_flower: :sunny:

Deepsoul
07-09-2015, 10:12 PM
You are Light and Love my friend Thankyou for your support..:hug2:

Eudaimonia
07-09-2015, 10:30 PM
You're helping the most vulnerable have some hope. Thank you deepsoul

Astro
07-09-2015, 10:32 PM
You are very welcome Dear Deepsoul, well done to you for having a care :angel11:

This reminds me of someone who has been coming to mind recently, but I've not been sure why. They've got that 'can't smile' look about them now that I think about it!,

Deepsoul
08-09-2015, 06:30 AM
Well I amazed myself ,for someone thats barely been able to function ,I fully filled my role and met some other very beautiful souls, the other community stall members

and counsellors and the public of which were wide and varied ,lots of people donated and Yes Astro some couldnt smile and there were some that had already lost Dear

ones close to them ,,I truly Hope that for whoever the service touched today ,the pamphlets and the survival kits we disrupted makes a difference to them and there

personal circumstances...The day for me was very healing and purposeful as I to have felt the sorrow of this , Thankyou to Jesus and Eudaimonia and Astro for the

love and support............. We can all ask each other R U OK? Amen

Astro
08-09-2015, 06:10 PM
That's very nice to hear Deepsoul, things like this can breath fresh air into these situations.:hug:

OneChord
08-09-2015, 08:24 PM
I'm okay. You okay?
Sending love to those affected and those who suffer.

Deepsoul
08-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Im Ok Thanks OneChord, and glad you R too.....:) Yes lets HOPE so Astro.......:)

Star Wolf Medicine Woman
08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
I have lost friends both isdes of the big pond to suicide and we all wonder why they didn;t feel they could talk to anyone about their desperate situations.. We need to be able to help each other survive stressful or depressing situations..There but for the grace of the Great Spirit go many more sad souls.

Deepsoul
08-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Sorry to hear that Star Wolf Medicine Woman, So many situations and different reasons ,emotional and or physical pain can be overwhelming , having family and friends that are loving is crucial but not everyone has this, and even if so cant communicate it to them. Hopefully community can be of help. Making it more acceptable to talk about so to say, and access caring professionals that can counsel and guide them. For me finding love in myself and God help get me through as well as all the above....:O)

knightofalbion
08-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Bless your kind and loving heart, dear Deepsoul.