PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a cool 'trick'??

Reincar-Nation
07-09-2015, 08:27 AM
hey there everyone...
I didn't really want to use the word trick I don't believe there is any trickery involved in dowsing, and it certainly deserves to be taken seriously but what I'm kind of asking is does anyone out there have a cool thing that they use the pendulum for that others may not have thought of? I'll give you my example. If I'm looking for something on a map I'll use Google Earth on the iPad and dowse on a map of a country or town or something like that, and then zoom in further and further until it pinpoints a location for me.
What cool ways to other people's use their pendulum??

Phoenix Rising
08-09-2015, 06:21 PM
King, that is cool, shall have to try that. I use street maps to find missing cats or objects. I was taught that you can find wells of potable water in places that suffer drought doing what you do. Lost keys I draw a diagram of the rooms in my house and narrow it down to which room to start in. And it's a good thing the pendulum is so forgiving to figure out what it was I drew. lol I am only and expert artist of stick people/trees, side views of sedans. Well, you get the idea. Was going to say picture. lol

BQ_85
10-10-2015, 05:16 PM
King, that is cool, shall have to try that. I use street maps to find missing cats or objects. I was taught that you can find wells of potable water in places that suffer drought doing what you do. Lost keys I draw a diagram of the rooms in my house and narrow it down to which room to start in. And it's a good thing the pendulum is so forgiving to figure out what it was I drew. lol I am only and expert artist of stick people/trees, side views of sedans. Well, you get the idea. Was going to say picture. lol

I've heard of the same. There's a crystal hunting workshop I'm planning to attend soon... lets see how it goes :)