PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Dyer Passed - R.I.P.

daver
31-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Ellen DeGenres leads tributes to self-help guru Wayne Dyer who has died at the age of 75.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3216536/Ellen-DeGe.html#ixzz3kLk9WTOm

Gracey
31-08-2015, 12:55 AM
I just saw this.

May his soul be at rest with the spirit of God.

I LOVED his writings and tapes and have learned so much from him.

daver
31-08-2015, 01:02 AM
I just saw this.

May his soul be at rest with the spirit of God.

I LOVED his writings and tapes and have learned so much from him.

Me too Gracey. I was just talking about him the other day and so I put in my DVD of "The Power of Intention" and was watching some of it just yesterday.

Adrienne
31-08-2015, 01:10 AM
This is a shock, I just got an email from him this past week ....

Rest in Peace, Wayne Dyer ~ you are missed

His books were so inspirational and motivational.

Gracey
31-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Me too Gracey. I was just talking about him the other day and so I put in my DVD of "The Power of Intention" and was watching some of it just yesterday.

That is a good one. I was just watching him a couple of weeks ago on television. He said he had cancer and spoke of his family a lot along with his message and teachings. I have a set of tapes I bought of his on manifesting, but no tape player to play it on. Perhaps one will be manifested into my life. I would like to listen to them again.

He always was so gentle in his mannerism and speech. He will be missed and thank goodness he left such great works behind for us to utilize.

DesertRose
31-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Such a loving soul.. Great teacher..
I've learned so much from him..

Deepsoul
31-08-2015, 02:23 AM
He touched and inspired many lives including mine, Thankyou Wayne Dyer, R.I.P...:)

Dragonfly1
31-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Happy journey home Wayne....R.I.P...

knightofalbion
31-08-2015, 08:40 AM
He touched and inspired many lives including mine, Thankyou Wayne Dyer

The best tribute about his life ...

Miss Hepburn
31-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Such a loving soul.. Great teacher..
I've learned so much from him..
He was the BEST...I'm glad I went to hear him once now.

I love you, Dr. Dyer!!:icon_salut:

MIND POWER
31-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Power of Intention: has always been my favourite concept.

I did use to watch some of his lectures before i joined here.

R.I.P

skygazer
31-08-2015, 12:51 PM
He shared some valuable information.
R.I.P

Native spirit
31-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Rest in Peace Wayne

Namaste

Silver
01-09-2015, 03:05 AM
I enjoyed his presentations on tv a long time ago (when I had a tv, hah) - didn't care for his books much. It was a shock to hear of his passing, but I'm sure he had a good life "down here".

RIP Mr. Dwyer

Raven Poet
01-09-2015, 03:26 AM
His book, "Your Erroneous Zones" was one of the first "self help" books I ever read and it blew my mind. I watched his docudrama(?)"The Shift" last year and my heart ate it up.

Thank you for what you gave to us, Dr. Dyer. See you again in the light!

Deusdrum
14-09-2015, 07:16 AM
I've always had a sort of hipster disdain for the 'self-help' area, rightly or (probably) wrongly, which likely says more about me than anything. It always just struck me as too "self-ish" for my tastes.

But Wayne Dyer is one author/speaker whom i put in this category (again, rightly or wrongly) that is the exception to this rule. 'A Spiritual Solution to Every Problem' by him was/is one of my favorite books.

I also find listening to him, or reading that ^ book (tried another book of his that i did not get far into and did not care for so much) makes me feel better. A kind, gentle man that has motivated and helped so many people.

He will be missed, but his life's work will live on and continue to inspire for a long time to come i suspect.

RIP Mr. Dyer.

Sarian
08-12-2015, 04:59 PM
I've read several of his books and watched him on PBS...funny how things bring you back....I thought of him a few days back and felt the urge to see what else he had, so I youtubed him and was shocked to see he had died. :-( But I'm thankful I've got to enjoy and listen and listen again to "Wishes Fulfilled Mastering the Art of Manifesting" :-) It's awesome!

r6r6
19-12-2015, 04:18 AM
With a name like Dyer, we could all see it coming to an end for him. :offtheair:

r6

ajay00
26-03-2016, 08:16 AM
I remember reading a book by Wayne Dyer years back, where he casually mentions himself to be the reincarnation of St. Francis of Assissi.

That made an impression on my mind, and I must say that in the cover Dyer had a very deep loving expression in him as he touches affectionately a butterfly with his finger. Same in many other pictures as well. And St.Francis was a man of great love as well.

There is a deep, authentic expression of love in many of Dyer's pictures, which I felt was a sign of a well-developed spirit.