PDA

View Full Version : Freaked out feeling when recieving energy

WindWater
27-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Hey there,
I have a question about an experience I had years ago. It frightened me and partly made me stop developing my spirituality because of that. Because I am still scared of it I want to find out what it was, and hopefully learn from it.

I met a man, and felt some type of connection with him. We talked over the internet for a couple of times and decided to meet and take a walk in a forrest, just to talk.

This man was being schooled in working with energy, he was in his second year I believe. I asked him about it and he asked me if I wanted to feel it. I was curious and said yes.
He held his hand above mine, and started sending energy to see if I could feel it. I did, so strongly that I instantly pulled away my hand.
I also instantly disliked the man for some reason and felt scared. Moments before I had like him a lot, and felt he could be a good friend.

The energy he sent felt close to maybe a 5 cm blob of water pushing inside me. It did not hurt at all, but it scared me anyway.
I had a strong sense of wanting to go home, and tried shaking it off.
At home I took showers and felt as if it was still sticking to me. For about two weeks it stayed that way.

I stopped all contact with him, I felt as if there was a string between me and him, or something that grabbed me or had tried to grab me.
I still get an uneasy feeling when I think about it.

What do you guys think happened? Is there anyone that recognizes it or knows what it was?

kvsouth1111
27-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Some ppl practice stuff like that , tai chi, even reiki can send it (thought that's not what it was). My dad used to practice that heavily just to (he was always onthe road a lot so he did it while driving) and then do it to us kids which we got a kick out of. However, this guy seemed like he was trying to impress you in a strange way and it backfired. And your intuition probably kicked in and let you know his intent was not sincere. I would not be freaked out by energy--it's everywhere and if you practice, you can become accustomed to detecting even subtle changes (which is what I do). It's not a bad thing. Just a normal part of the world. so dont' be scared of energy. But be afraid of ppl who try to dominate you with 'majic' tricks. If it ever happens again, just shrug and say "nice try, not impressed, anyone can manipulate energy" and keep walking.