PDA

View Full Version : White golden light...cleanse the aura?

gemini1
24-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Do you think by just visualizing intense bright white golden light outside and inside our body and in all of our chakras could really clears and cleanse our auras effectively fast?

FairyCrystal
24-08-2015, 09:57 PM
It is a very high energy connected to the Christ consciousness. Should do quite a good job. Will definitely help raise your frequency, which will make it more difficult for dense energies to remain in your energy system.
I like working with the white golden light :) Feels great!

Sunlight
24-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I'd be interested in learning more about this. Does anybody have any information or ways they do it?

wired_osiris
25-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Only if you are extremely gifted mentally or you have done a tremendous amount of work to link your visualizations to your power of subconscious manifestations.

gemini1
27-08-2015, 08:29 AM
I'd be interested in learning more about this. Does anybody have any information or ways they do it?

I got it from one site. Here it is:

How to Clean Your Aura

TO CLEAN YOUR AURA:

1. Visualize a bright light all over yourself. Hold this for one or more minutes. It doesn’t take very long.
2. Now, visualize the light even brighter and more intensified on each of your chakras, like a miniature sun.

That’s all there is to it, for a short working. This exercise can alert you to any negative energy or psychic attacks and prevent them from manifesting.