PDA

View Full Version : Cold dipping

Eudaimonia
20-08-2015, 11:59 PM
I just had an incredible experience at my local gym in this small pool area they call the "cold dip". The temperature is kept at like 50-60 degrees and it feels FREEZING. I have gotten my entire body in the water before but it usually takes me 20 minutes to "warm up" to the extreme temperature, but once I do, it feels amazing. There is DEFINITELY healing spiritual power in exposure of body to cold temperatures, especially in the form of water.

My experience today was amazing for me, I felt like I had gone through my psyche just attempting to get into teh water. I have struggled lately in getting in the water because of overall lack of physical health, it was very hard on my body to get into the water. But an asian man was there and he told me to not think about it, with a very interesting look in his eyes that showed spiritual development. So I tried not to think about it and after extreme focus I finally was able to gety my whole body in the water after about 30 minutes. It felt amazing, and I felt a change in my psyche and my etheric body. I realized that I have been thinking and dwelling on everything too much especially the mysteries of the universe and it had been overtaking my life. I was forgetting how to live correctly because of how focused I was on determining the validity of the channel I have come across online. The cold, feminine, allowing energy slowed down my racing thoughts and I was able to just "be" again for a little while.

I think everyone should try to get a chance at doing this although many people will have to work there way up to it. Also, it has been a tradition in many northern parts of the world and areas near cold water where people would do this for general health. It was great!

Uniquelycre8tive
21-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Sounds interesting
Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll have to see if they do that