PDA

View Full Version : Entity experiences

Leafonthewind
20-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Hey all,

I am pretty new to the site and in general to embracing my spirituality but have always been quite sensitive to energies.

Since I have opened myself up more I have begun to feel, and more recently see what seems to be entities. One is with me quite a lot, usually at night time. It does not seem harmful and I have asked it to leave before when it made me feel uncomfortable and it did as i asked. It appears to me in the form of a large shadow and gives me a tingling sensation in my head.

I was just wondering if anyone would have any insight as to what this might be or how i can communicate with it?

Thanks!

onetruebeliever
21-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Well, when I am able to, I speak with my spirits telepathically. What I receive in return are one to three word responses and symbols. I hear their responses in my voice in my head, but, it is the spirit. At first you will probably think it's your imagination. You can ask the spirit some question or to do something so that you know that they are real. It may or may not happen right away. One test I did took the spirit three days to begin.

I get the tingling when they are near and when I communicate with them. My spirit guides are the very top of my head and my spirits are the side of my face and the side of my head. It is the most awesome experience!!

Leafonthewind
21-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Yeah I have as i said asked this particular Spirit to leave before and it has done as asked. I have heard noises in my head whilst trying to communicate with others but never anything decipherable. I shall keep working at it though, want to be able to communicate and help in any way i can.

Thank you.