PDA

View Full Version : Energy update 7/1/2011

OceanWaves19161
07-01-2011, 02:26 AM
The void energies are still continuing to affect people at the momment. Like I mentioned previously now is the time to concentrate on setting intentions...this time specifically in relation to your soul purpose. You may also find at the momment that there is a greater increase in deaths physically as well as internally. Rather than resisting the void...float with it. The emptiness you feel is clearing the way for new things to come. This can be a long and draining process but the effects of it can be lessened through meditation and prayer. Spirit knows you are being pushed hard but keep going through it as you will step into higher energy because of it. Rely on them to sustain you through this time. You have much help around you. Trust!!!

star-child
07-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks for this, I'm happy that it's a good time to set intentions as that is what I have been doing recently.

clovelly
10-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Thank you for these words OceanWaves, it has helped so much clarifying today.

All day I felt detached and the strong push to higher vibrations, an exhausting time of healing. This morning I pulled the Angelic tarot card 'Trust' :hug3:

I too will use this time for my intentions.

Thank you xxx

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Wow I can relate to this so much and I've been meditating and praying more than usual thanks for this....
Spiritlite

Llwyncwn
12-01-2011, 11:03 AM
"You may also find at the momment that there is a greater increase in deaths physically as well as internally. Rather than resisting the void...float with it. The emptiness you feel is clearing the way for new things to come. This can be a long and draining process but the effects of it can be lessened through meditation and prayer. Spirit knows you are being pushed hard but keep going through it as you will step into higher energy because of it. Rely on them to sustain you through this time. You have much help around you. Trust!!!"

I feel as though this has been written for me! The date and time of your post were when I was asking for help at such a tragic time. I have been guided to the SF by some very strong unseen hands and feel that my world has reopened now after trying to get through the rooms and topics which attract me. In the posts I have been reading, the forum members have given me so much comfort and helped me to smile again and, especially this post OceanWaves - I can now trust in the help around me.

Thank you so much, I am filled with love and light and send you all my heartfelt love and thanks. xx