PDA

View Full Version : Will I still receive messages from nature

Inquisitivex
08-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Hi all,

I have had a fair few encounters with bumble bees coming into my life lately, four times of which they have landed directly on me even when I have been in a vehicle in the middle of a car park.

Anyway I was in a friends vehicle today and one landed on me, I did not notice it at first until he brought it to my attention. Normally I would put the little bee on a flower or plant, but today it started to crawl up towards my collar and I was worried it would climb onto my neck and if it got trapped it might panic and sting me.

I tried to get to some plants but it was moving inside my top towards my neck and in my haste I flicked it off and ended up damaging its wing. I was absolutely gutted and annoyed at myself for not just letting it crawl onto my hand and then putting it onto a flower.

I have a great respect for all the little insects, birds etc. out there in nature and I would never intentionally harm anything. Even when I see a certain spider in the house I don't like, I just put it in a glass and pop it out the front door.

I am concerned now that I wont get anymore messages from animals, insects coming into my life, because of this.

Jenny Crow
08-08-2015, 10:23 PM
What happened was an accident and I'm sure it won't stop any messages coming through for you:smile:

Jom
01-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Within every sensation the presence of being opens the door to all ways.

knightofalbion
01-09-2015, 12:52 PM
The whole of nature is a message to those whose inner vision is open enough to see it ...

Bless your gentle heart. Accidents happen I'm afraid ... Counterbalance by doing a greater amount of good to / saving bees.

All life responds to love...

CrystalSong
03-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Bumble bee's do not have stingers. So no need to worry about getting hurt by them, the larger concern is accidentally wounding them or killing them by our fearful reactions, as you sadly experienced.
In many ways this bumblebee was a Teacher to you about fear and reaction. Sadly a lesson the animal kingdom has had to teach me on more than one occasion also. I feel your sadness and remorse. Bless you. :)

knightofalbion
03-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Actually they do have stingers and so can sting. Though they are docile. I've handled bees many times and never been stung.