PDA

View Full Version : Your Sanctuary

AngelofRabbits
04-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone. I would like to discuss about your sanctuary, a place you go to relax and be safe. Whether it's in this realm or another, I would like to hear about it! :smile:

I will start by telling you about my sanctuary. My sanctuary is a small forest in which I meditate to get to. I live there with my familiar, Snowfur, and the spirit of a willow tree that used to grow in my front yard (alas, she is not in this realm anymore). The Willow grows big and strong next to a beautiful lake. This is where I rest and sleep. The forest surrounds this lake and everything I need can be found in it. If it can't be found in the forest, I can just materialize it since I'm in another dimension. If I walk away from my resting spot, I soon come to a small meadow filled with sweetgrass and flowers. There, you will find two doors on two trees. One leads to the Angelic Realm while the other leads to the Unicorn Realm. You will also find a chest filled with treasures from my past life as a unicorn.

Now, what does your sanctuary look like? :smile:

Frederick33
04-08-2015, 08:28 PM
oh wow cool ,just love it
sounds a bit like my normal life
its around me most times
makes it hard for me take normal ppl serious
but try honestly :-) hahahha yes angels are there too
cool that and animals they do know and interact in the energies
with thoughts i have as in animal signs , birds a lot but some times others
I often go off in the woods to be part of all the magic and just float off in it all :-)
best thing a dream in a dream really hahaha and it really is the real light and
dream light combined and spirits of past and other places to at times I just love it
would be so good to share that and show an other and be in it together :-)
a high vibrational person would see it to I am sure.
I even tried to make photos of what it all looks like :-)
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/384/17930314663_df649dba78.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/tjrxSg)Love Today (https://flic.kr/p/tjrxSg) by an@log (https://www.flickr.com/photos/3th_summer_of_love_2012/), on Flickr
------------------------
much love and light

UnderTheIvy
04-08-2015, 08:40 PM
My sanctuary is definitely within nature too. Specifically, there is a set of woods I have been visiting for many, many years. Whenever I'm there I feel I have arrived home. I have a deep sense of having spent a previous life there living in the woods. My senses seem enhanced when I'm there, as though I can pick up on the subtle energies of everything that lives within this woodland, including magical beings. I have an incredible sense of peace and well being when I'm there. I describe it as my "go to place" :smile:

Ravenspirit
04-08-2015, 10:28 PM
In real life it's the seashore for me. I need to go there preferably when it's windy and somewhat cold, and rainy. I'm not a fun in the sun kind of person. In my head it's the mind palace, near the sea, and a cave in particular that's nearby and hidden, high up in a cliff side under a waterfall where I go to be alone. Honestly I don't really feel 100% safe anywhere, leftover childhood thing, but that's as close as it gets...

PeaceChic99
07-09-2015, 01:14 PM
I'd say either a calm forest or my bedroom as a calm place. Somehow, I feel better when I am alone in my room or a forest.

Shivani Devi
17-11-2015, 06:04 AM
Mine is the world of Shangri-La...a beautiful meadow-landscape full of wildflowers and babbling brooks, with beautiful Tibetan temples, their golden stupas glinting in the sunlight...and snow-capped mountains off in the distance and wild animals coming up and nuzzling me...even lions and tigers...

WhiteWarrior
17-11-2015, 07:45 PM
I have two places like that. One is a little clump of trees in the forest growing near my house. The other place is my cabin and the nature which surrounds it. I cannot recall ever having had a place to go within my mind, but that is something worth considering.

Torchwood
31-12-2015, 12:37 PM
I have two places. One is a place near to where I grew up. Its an overgrown quarry and there is a rock that I use to sit on to meditate overlooking the forest floor. This is where I like be in my mind when relaxing or thinking over a problem.

The second place is the Tardis. Specifically the white console room from the eighties. This is more likely the place I go when I feel threatened or need to feel safe. It's the one I used to use when Ghost Hunting.

Astro
31-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Well I like to get out into nature as well. This year I've been visiting the sea because I don't have the winter gear that would allow me to go into the greenery. I've found that both provide a different feeling though. I find the sea to be soothing and the woods to be more energising. I will have to do buy some winter gear soon because I think I'm missing the woods.