PDA

View Full Version : Objects transmitting information?

Lilstar07
06-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Not sure where to put this.

I want to know, is it possible for objects to transmit information from one place to another?

Its hard to explain but for example, A friend of mine has objects in his home. One is a watch a gift given to him by his ex's mother and another is a mirror which his ex left in his house.It may be stupid but I kind of felt something wrong was coming from them, I dunno like a feeling that they we're tampered with in some way. Theres other things that this person has left in his house but I dont get this feeling about those things, just these specific objects.

What I mean about transmitting information is that , some things that have been spoken only within that house with those things present, seem to have been listened in on.

Its not a coincidence anymore how much private conversations have been repeated outside by random people.And the person who left these objects in the house has taken ideas that have been spoken of secretly.

I'm asking because Ive been blamed for this information getting out when I know I havent told a soul. They also seem to affect his mood.

Its like these objects are 'listening'.Feel free to tell me I'm mad lol

Sangress
06-01-2011, 12:00 PM
First look for a hidden camera and tick off all the "normal" or mundane possibilities, just in case.

I'll just mention that your situation could and probably does mean something different to the vague explanation I'll attempt to give you.

Objects can be energetically "programmed" to do lots of things, including gathering information and relaying it to a person.

All inanimate objects have their own form of energy, anyone who makes physical contact with that energy leaves their own energetic "fingerprint" on the object for a short amount of time.

If a persons aura and energy makes contact with an object a lot, the emotions of the person and sometimes thought's...etc can cling onto or seep into the object and stay there for an extended period of time.

People who can read energy are sometimes able to pick up an object and see whats been happening around or to the object.

If someone were to make an energetic bond or cord from themselves to an object, and focus their will on "tuning in" to that objects energy and what its energy is interacting with....then it would be possible to "listen in" on what is happening around that object without having to be physically present.

Though, it would either take someone very skilled and willing to waste a lot of their energy to do something like that. Oh, and someone very untrustworthy and foolish as well...since they would probably be in a lot of physical pain if you were to perhaps drop or break the object they were connected to.

I think a hidden camera would be so much easier than going to all that effort.

Hope that helped a bit.

Lilstar07
06-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Yep that helped a lot Sangress.

Was beggin to think I made that up or something. Or I could possibly have an over actice imagination. Knowing that its possible at least makes me feel better.

I'll make sure I check for hidden cameras though,just in case!

Thanks for taking time to get back to me.