PDA

View Full Version : Energy

imageimaginer
11-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone I would like your guidance and your thoughts and feelings on energy.

I have always had a problem with others' energy affecting me. I also have a problem with others' thoughts affecting me. I try to protect myself from the harmful energies of the world and I try to raise my own energy but other people and their energy, when they come into contact with me, seem to be able to pull mine down to their level and all I do is sit next to them.
Could it be that I am actually taking their energy instead? Even though I am unaware that I am doing this. And if so how do I stop myself from doing this?
How do I not let others' energy affect my own?

If anyone could help me with regard to this I will truly be gratefull. Maybe some of you have been or are going through what I am going through right now and if so how did you deal with it? How are you dealing with it now? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also fall deep into a negative wave that I am unable to get out of. Sometimes I break free only to be pulled in again and again. This negative wave paralyses me and makes me feel lost sometimes. It doesn't make me angry though just slow and unaware. Maybe some of you could recommend a good meditation or affirmation that may be able to help me? Anyway, I eagerly await your replies.

-Imageimaginer

jeremy67
11-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi Imagineimaginer :smile:

A lesson that I am only just learning regarding protection from negative energies is that you have to believe you are protected. Just doing whatever protection rituals you have adopted is not enough in its own right.

Once I have protected myself I find it helps to reinforce this by saying to myself "I am protected!"

I think if you believe you're protected and have faith in your protection methods then you will be protected.

Be positive!

Hope this is of some help to you :smile:

Love and Light,
Jeremy :cool:

BLAIR2BE
12-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Stay Positive!!!
Remember That Your Energy Is Gods Energy. Your Energy Is Just As Powerful As The Next Guy's.
You May Try To Meditate Or Pray For Control Of Your "individual" Energy. I Would Think A Control Of Your Energy Would Counter Negative Affects Of Another's. I Too Am Sensative To Energy, I Have Not Had Experiences Similar To Yours Though. Extremely Negative Or Dark Energy Has Gotten Me Shaken A Time Or Two; My Solution... I Left:>/

peteyzen
12-09-2006, 11:54 AM
I also fall deep into a negative wave that I am unable to get out of. Sometimes I break free only to be pulled in again and again. This negative wave paralyses me and makes me feel lost sometimes. It doesn't make me angry though just slow and unaware. Maybe some of you could recommend a good meditation or affirmation that may be able to help me? Anyway, I eagerly await your replies.

-Imageimaginer

Hi imaginer, some great ideas given above, but for the specific point I`ve quoted here I have a suggestion, although in truth I do not know you so it might be inapplicable. Remeber that you are a physical being too, and the energy relation between your body and you is very important. Basically get some exercise, tai chi or chi gung are excellent, otherwise a brisk walk amongst some nice scenery (if this is available to you) and let nature do its thing. On the simplest level get breathing deeper, this stimulates energy flow and will lift you, nothing stimulates like activity.
As I said as I don`t know you its hard because you may alreadybe active but I kinda had to guess.
Hoppe this helps,
remember you are a mix of mind body and spirit, they all need attention.

Love and light

Enlightener
12-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Breathing deeply increases the flow of energy called prana within and without your body, and can lead to enlightened states.
I have recently been working with my chakras or energy centres, there are some good books by Doreen Virtue and Deepak Chopra on chakras, I suggest you check them out.

Enlightener

chadley
12-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Hey imagine, my suggestion is instead of trying to just raise your energy, you concentrate on sending out the purest love you can muster. Those who are effected strongly by the energy of a room or of others are a constant target for psychic attack whether it is done intentionally or not. The ones who drain your energy seek an exchange of energy with you from the aspects of your aura that are below the level where duality begins. Because of this, it drains "your" individual energy so to speak. However, if you make it your intention to send out energy that is above the level of duality, namely love, it will drive other "astral vampires" away. There is always an unending supply of love, you can't be drained from the release of it or giving it out. I don't know where the post went but I think it was mother goose who said she visualizes an expanding white light from inside of her or something like that. This is a great idea because the best idea is to express the highest level of energy that is the closest to the divine. I give the same advice to healers who find themselves drained and tired after a healing. If this happens, it means that you are using to much of your "own" energy to do the healing. After all, how can you really find fault in the practice of expressing the divine within. And I guarantee you, if you are successful in doing it, you will feel loads better than you did before. The truth is, we are all energy vampires (so named by others, not me) to a certain extent. Anytime you engage in a simple conversation or even if you bust someone staring at you from accross the room there are small exchanges of energy at play. That is why must second piece of advice is to try and surround yourself with the most loving and highly evolved people you can. The more advanced in consciousness your company is, the less subject to being drained psychically you will be (did I sound like yoda there?:)

Lapis
12-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Imageimaginer,

The fast n' dirty on this huge subject I think is for you to easily and instantly be able to visualize and emotionally feel that you are both receptive and protected at the same time. I'm not talking about thinking about this......but knowing it.

What I mean is that you practice visualizing in your minds-eye that there's some form of heavy-duty energy protection all around you. When needed I use the image of a huge egg shaped energy (make it whatever color you sense is the best for you right then) that goes well below my feet and well above the top of my head. And, this energy cocoon literally reflects any and all lower vibrating (polite way of saying negative) outside energies back away from it.

The real trick for sensitives/psychics/empaths etc. is to remain open and receptive enough to pick-up impressions and such, but at the same time, not get totally kicked in the teeth because of them! Eventually you'll learn how to do this psychic balancing act without having to think or focus much on any aspect of it. For now, just get to where you can instantly see in your minds-eye your energetic barrier totally protecting you from all lower energies. Get this down super fast and you'll be just fine. Good luck with it all.

chadley
13-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Lapis is right, you must believe it. His suggestions are great, but as Lapis indicates, it is not just thinking or visualizing this shell around you that will yield success. You must get good at producing this type of energetic shield for it to be powerful enough to really help through belief. Developing a "Knowing" is not always easy. I myself have never had this problem, I've always been good at blocking out unwanted energies. I would like to say a little more about it because this is a struggle that many sensatives go through and it is not an easy thing to master. I spoke with someone I trust who I know has similar issues. She would tell you that she sometimes even feels the thoughts of the whole world or the mass mind. It was her advice to set your attention specifically to generate a shield (which ever way resonates with you) with the specific intention on blocking out the thought form or thoughts. Also, she advises to carry around the stone Black Touramite. You should give it a try. Personally, I do not use stones or crystals or whatever. But, different strokes for diff.. well, you know the saying. I believe that one can gain total control over one's energy just as you have control really over your entire universe and reality creation. For me results come from spiritual discipline. There is an exact answer to your question. It is more of a path than an answer really, but your sould knows exactly what it is and how to do it. Through discipline, discernment, surrender...you uncover the map to this path layer by layer until it is absolutely clear. I really think your question is an important one and I hope there are many replies to it. I send you love imagine, I hope you are as sensitive to that as you are the negativity that you sometimes find yourself surrounded by.

lumas
13-09-2006, 03:29 PM
imageimaginer theres some Good advice there if i can add to that by just saying love will be your protection if you feel negative energy then just send out love and positive thought to that energy and it will block the drain on you...

chadley
13-09-2006, 03:39 PM
imageimaginer theres some Good advice there if i can add to that by just saying love will be your protection if you feel negative energy then just send out love and positive thought to that energy and it will block the drain on you...

that's absolutely right. Head of negativity at the pass, so to speak. Beat it to the punch or sumthin :confused: :smile:

I do this with my morning meditation every day.

Pounamu
14-09-2006, 04:50 AM
Imageimaginer, hi!
The visualisation (imagined image!) that I use is to see a powerful column of light that reaches up to your Soul, Oversoul and Source (all part of your Soul-group), down around you, enclosing your physical, etheric and subtle bodies and inner auric field, and down into the very centre of Earth. Make this column of light as strong and extensive as you feel you need. You can call to Mother Earth to send her angels to help augment this visualisation and keep it active when you are not thinking about it directly, then it will be less inclined to fade out. It is good to make this column at least 50 metres in diameter. It makes a clear space around you. Intend also to be grounded to Mother Earth through this column.

My late wife, who was a sensitive, who had this trouble, also used the egg-shaped enclosure of light; and sometimes made it of strong and polished steel if she felt she needed it.

To walk in Nature is good, too, as the Nature Kingdoms love us and have agreed to help ascending humans to get rid of their "psychic debris" and negativity that they pick up in the course of the day. Most of us sensitive ones are ascending to some degree or other these days, and to regularly meditate and shed the "stuff" we collect or are ourselves releasing is most helpful - even essential!

Hope this is helpful!
Pounamu

imageimaginer
14-09-2006, 06:10 AM
Excellent advice everyone. I will try these techniques without a doubt. Thank you all so much With Love - imageimaginer