PDA

View Full Version : Proof Of God's Existence Has Now Been Documented! ! !

Ed J
06-01-2011, 03:58 AM
HI Everyone,

I've documented the PROOF of God's existence, and I plan on showing all theses proofs
to everyone on this forum in snippet form. I have been a Christian and studying "The Bible" for
40 Years now and in the course of my many hours of study I have discovered proof of God's existence.

People in the U.S.A. are convicted may times by nothing more than circumstantial evidence.
What I will illustrate is: A preponderance of circumstantial evidences that cannot be explained
by anything other than a smart "God" orchestrating this "intelligent design" over large time scales.
If a truth seeker is honest, they will be able to see that "the big picture" shown, points directly to God!
I'm fairly certain that most of the information I will present is unknown even to most well studied Christians.

God bless
Ed J

Ed J
06-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi Everyone,

Christians are most familiar with a pattern of three.
The Bible speaks of the number seven in many places,
for example there are seven total feasts unto the LORD.
What I will be illustrating in this thread is a pattern of five.

Defining the terms used…

Gematria: is the use of number valuations, associating different words together, through integers.
“Gematria” is a powerful tool, which can be used with the Hebrew, Greek and English languages;
illustrating that through the use number associations Gematria even crosses languages barriers.

Theomatics: is the practice of using “Gematria” to associate Theological ideas together;
through the use of multiplication factors derived from their Gematria valuations.

The God Numbers: are specific reoccurring “Theomatic numbers” used in the AKJV Bible;
that not only help to prove GOD’s existence, but also help to clarify many doctrinal beliefs.

Gematria: illustrated as a parable, is much like a loaded gun…
Is a gun an instrument of evil? That depends on how it is used; No?
In the hands of a rebellious criminal, it is indeed. Yet put that same gun
in the hands of a trained Police officer and it becomes an instrument of peace.

Prov.25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
Prov.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
This powerful information is relatively unknown to mainstream Christianity, yet it's neither
irrelevant nor inconsequential; and can be proven that God orchestrated its design!

God bless
Ed J

Ed J
06-01-2011, 04:04 AM
To All,

I mentioned earlier a pattern of five in my third Post, here's
the background evidence pointing to God's Signature in English.
There are EXACTLY five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος ...is the nominative singular
2) θεου ...is the genitive singular
3) θεω ....is the dative singular
4) θεον ...is the accusative singular
5) θεε .....is the vocative singular

Also a matching aspect to the five variants for God in The Hebrew Masoretic texts...
1) Strong’s 426: אלה (ĔL-äh) elah: corresponding to 433; God:-God, god.
2) Strong’s 433: אלוה (ĔL-ō-äh) eloah: from 410; a deity or The Deity:-God, god. See 430
3) Strong’s 6697: צור (tsû-är) tsoor: a rock; a refuge(house); X(times) mighty God, sharp, X stone, X strength.
4) Strong’s 430: אלהים (ĔL-ō-Hêêm) elohiym: plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense;
but specifically used in the plural of the supreme God; angels, X exceedingly; God, X great, judges, X mighty.
5) Strong’s 410: אל (ĔL) ale: mighty; strength; The Almighty (also used of any deity):- God, X goodly, X great; power.
Both of these (previous languages) help to establish God's Signature in English...

........................God's Signature

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: "Joshua")
HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

These five pieces when seen as a whole in the big picture,
will prove conclusively: YHVH has orchestrated its design!
Are you all ready to see just how deep this pattern goes?

God bless
Ed J

DivineLove
06-01-2011, 06:48 AM
To All,

I mentioned earlier a pattern of five in my third Post, here's
the background evidence pointing to God's Signature in English.
There are EXACTLY five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος ...is the nominative singular
2) θεου ...is the genitive singular
3) θεω ....is the dative singular
4) θεον ...is the accusative singular
5) θεε .....is the vocative singular

Also a matching aspect to the five variants for God in The Hebrew Masoretic texts...
1) Strong’s 426: אלה (ĔL-äh) elah: corresponding to 433; God:-God, god.
2) Strong’s 433: אלוה (ĔL-ō-äh) eloah: from 410; a deity or The Deity:-God, god. See 430
3) Strong’s 6697: צור (tsû-är) tsoor: a rock; a refuge(house); X(times) mighty God, sharp, X stone, X strength.
4) Strong’s 430: אלהים (ĔL-ō-Hêêm) elohiym: plural of 433; gods in the ordinary sense;
but specifically used in the plural of the supreme God; angels, X exceedingly; God, X great, judges, X mighty.
5) Strong’s 410: אל (ĔL) ale: mighty; strength; The Almighty (also used of any deity):- God, X goodly, X great; power.
Both of these (previous languages) help to establish God's Signature in English...

........................God's Signature

These five pieces when seen as a whole in the big picture,
will prove conclusively: YHVH has orchestrated its design!
Are you all ready to see just how deep this pattern goes?

God bless
Ed J

Ed J, I like your enthusiasm! :hug3:

As a Christian, who prays daily to the Holy Father, and receives Divine Love from the Heavenly Father, by way of His Holy Spirit, I am not sure that any further proof is necessary.

I doubt any Christians, would require "documented" proof. I think their internal communion, their rapport with God, is proof enough.

But you go right ahead, and paint your portrait. And hang it for all to see.

I for one, am always supportive of any endeavor that helps bridge the gap between God, and His children.

Your thesis on proving the existence of God, functionally, would probably be best presented on like an Atheist or Agnostic channel. These are people who do not believe in God, or who have yet, to experience any kind of rapport with God.

They are very intelligent, and often times, require empirical data, to support claims of God.

Christians do not need further proof, than the practice of praying and receiving from God, His Divine Love, and His Divine Substance.

I think most of us here, are on your side of the postulate. :smile:

Christians definitely believe in God.:hug:

But you go right ahead, and paint that portrait! And make it a grand work.

God's Love and Blessings to All! :hug3:

psychoslice
06-01-2011, 07:02 AM
All I can say is that people will try to come up with just about anything, to try and prove their beliefs of a god.

Ed J
06-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

.........................God's Signature

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63; “YHVH is GOD”.

YHVH is God's Name (יהוה) translated into English; as the Hebrew lacks vowels.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however. Some basic
linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts. These include a lack
of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels and the basic direction
in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left). Hebrew word spacing is a modern
advent that distinguishes one word from the next, aiding both translators and multi-linguists
alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds are a concern because, correct pronunciations of
Hebrew words are at risk. This point is made because the correct pronunciation was thought
to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey is pronounced YÄ-hä-vā & [יה] YÄ

The identity of יהוה=26 is “GOD”=26 spoken as YÄ-hä-vā: where ä sounds like
that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like the vowel in the word “hay”.

God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Chrysaetos
06-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Numerology is about meanings and meanings are human ideas.
Language is also limited and not universal.

I want to say good job on the puzzling but the conclusion doesn't follow..

Baile
06-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Hello Ed. I've heard and read about this same subject before. The individual posting the comments used the data to prove that an alien race had visited Earth at some far distant time, and had left clues in the Bible and other writings in the form of mathmatical formuli.

When we arrive at a real understanding of the interconnectedness of all things, these kinds of discoveries and epiphanies make total and complete sense. My only suggestion would be not to attach any particular religious or spiritual (or UFO) doctrine to any of it.

CuriousSnowflake
06-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Hello Ed,

I do not believe as you do, and do not require that you do so, but I would like to offer a sliver of advice, take it or leave it. I have found that irrefutable proof of the Divine is impossible, and to look for it does not promote spiritual growth. Searching for "proof of God", in my experience, is the same as needing it, and needing it means you do not fully believe it yourself.

"God" needs no proof, because proof is not how you come to believe in something yourself, but how you convince others of the truth of your beliefs. "God" is revealed to anyone who truly and honestly looks, and that revelation is individual, unique, and incontravertable to the person receiving it. That is the closest to "proof" that exists, IMHO.

CS

Zenith
06-01-2011, 02:36 PM
GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

Actually, originally the ו was pronounced as a 'w', which is why in some Grammars you'll find this letter called "waw". And the symbol ש can be pronounced 'sh' or 's'.

Why I do think that Gematria is interesting, I don't know if it's good to start mixing English and Hebrew Gematria. Most Hebrew Gematria is based on the Biblical text, and it is a tool used to discover hidden meaning in the Hebrew writing. Gematria belongs to the Jewish exegetical method of Midrash.

For example: Jews consider there to be 613 laws in Torah

"In Torah" in Hebrew is בתורה

ב = 2
ת = 400
ו = 6
ר = 200
ה = 5
־־־־־־־
2+400+6+200+5 = 613

God bless

Zenith
06-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

Hi there,

I just wanted to know why you would mix English and Hebrew Gematria? Surely, it would be better to focus on one rather than the other? (I would, personally, focus on the Hebrew since it is the language of Scripture).

Thus, I would render:

Holy Spirit = רוח הקדוש = 629
God the Father = אלהים האב = 94
Son of God = בן האלהים = 143

The interesting thing about 143 is it is the total of The Great King (המלך הגדול).

Spirit on its own in 214 (רוח), the value of the prophetic words in Deut 18, "A prophet I will raise up": נביא אקים and also of the phrase "he descended" (ירד). A great Biblical picture can be built up from these. :)

God bless

Ed J
06-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Zenith,

I will get to this a bit later in my presentation, please be patient.

God bless
Ed J

norseman
06-01-2011, 04:11 PM
If you are trying to demonstrate the proof of the existence of a guiding principle in the universe, you really dont need to pore over irrelevent minutae - just examine the natural world and the wonders of Mother Earth, the proof is there all around you.

Ed J
06-01-2011, 04:18 PM
.........................God's Signature

.....................“The Key”=74 ↔ "AKJV Bible"-74

I plan to show these numbers represent “The Key”=74 in understanding (יהוה =26) GOD=26.
Don’t be so quick to write this off as irrelevant, because I will be “proving” it isn’t.
I will also illustrate this pattern is not isolated to English alone…

In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to JOSHUA=74, Messiah=74;
also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, and even English=74.
Jesus Christ (74x32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
[Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
[Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

Prime numbers continually play a roll into this pattern as well; consider the following…

John 19:19: “JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS” equals 373 (74th prime number).

God Bless
Ed J

Zenith
07-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Hi Zenith,

I will get to this a bit later in my presentation, please be patient.

God bless
Ed J

Question,

Do these 'codes' work in any language?

Zenith

Ed J
07-01-2011, 02:20 AM
Hi Zenith,

What do you mean by work?

Ed J