PDA

View Full Version : Energy

imageimaginer
11-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi everyone I would like your guidance and your thoughts and feelings on energy.

I have always had a problem with others' energy affecting me. I also have a problem with others' thoughts affecting me. I try to protect myself from the harmful energies of the world and I try to raise my own energy but other people and their energy, when they come into contact with me, seem to be able to pull mine down to their level and all I do is sit next to them.
Could it be that I am actually taking their energy instead? Even though I am unaware that I am doing this. And if so how do I stop myself from doing this?
How do I not let others' energy affect my own?

If anyone could help me with regard to this I will truly be gratefull. Maybe some of you have been or are going through what I am going through right now and if so how did you deal with it? How are you dealing with it now? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also fall deep into a negative wave that I am unable to get out of. Sometimes I break free only to be pulled in again and again. This negative wave paralyses me and makes me feel lost sometimes. It doesn't make me angry though just slow and unaware. Maybe some of you could recommend a good meditation or affirmation that may be able to help me? Anyway, I eagerly await your replies.

-Imageimaginer

Mother Goose
11-09-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm afraid I have the same problem. My dh...with his bipolar disorder affects me sooooo strongly. The only thing I've found that works with dh is to use that technique of expanding the white light within me to where it reaches beyond my physical body & provides a shield of sorts. I mentally "hold" it there until I feel his emotions receed from me.....separate from mine.

I don't have as much of a problem with people around me...that's just an occasional thing for me. They have to be feeling something pretty strongly for it to truly affect my mood.

I hope you find something that works for you! (((hugs)))