PDA

View Full Version : Dead birds falling from the sky (mississippi)

lightwithin
05-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Hey Everyone,

I heard on the news that in Mississippii USA there were 1,000 birds reported to fall from the sky dead. Veterinarians can't figure out any cause to why this happened, but after investigating the birds he came to the conclusion they were dead before they hit the ground and that they had suffered severe trauma. They're speculating it could be that the birds were hit by lightening or really hard hail. Some people are calling this a spiritual experience that this could b a negative symbol to start year 2011. What do you all think of this?

Summerland
05-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Hey Everyone,

I heard on the news that in Mississippii USA there were 1,000 birds reported to fall from the sky dead. Veterinarians can't figure out any cause to why this happened, but after investigating the birds he came to the conclusion they were dead before they hit the ground and that they had suffered severe trauma. They're speculating it could be that the birds were hit by lightening or really hard hail. Some people are calling this a spiritual experience that this could b a negative symbol to start year 2011. What do you all think of this?

lightwithin, there is another thread on this subject, although it has gone quite far off topic. In fact, it is not anywhere near the original post. But that happens.
This is happening all over the world. Fishes, clams, alligators, different species of fish, pelicans, different species of birds. The only country that it does not seem to be happening in is Africa.
For some of the killoffs, there are logical reasons such as extreme cold temperatures. However that doesn't account for all of the occurences. And fireworks can't really be at fault as many of these occurences are happening where there are no fireworks set off..
Personally I have two theories on this and neither is spiritual.:cool:

lightwithin
05-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks Summerland, yes i just found the other thread on this. And to correct myself the birds falling happened in Arkansas rather than mississippi.

I've heard its the government trying to control the weather, cell phone energy/lines, mother earth, etc

Was just curious what others thoughts on this.

I think no matter what, its important we all stay positive, and not let fear take over us.

Summerland
05-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks Summerland, yes i just found the other thread on this. And to correct myself the birds falling happened in Arkansas rather than mississippi.

I've heard its the government trying to control the weather, cell phone energy/lines, mother earth, etc

Was just curious what others thoughts on this.

I think no matter what, its important we all stay positive, and not let fear take over us.

If you should want to discuss it, I will watch your thread. Maybe it would be more on topic~~~~

iolite
06-01-2011, 12:50 AM
If you should want to discuss it, I will watch your thread. Maybe it would be more on topic~~~~

The latest news was that the fireworks caused all those birds to panic and rather than flying high -- where the fireworks were-- they flew low and since they aren't night flying birds they were flying blind, as it were, and collided with trees, buildings and roofs of houses. The blood clots and organ damage found in necropsy was consistent with blunt force trauma.

They are also going to do a toxicology test to determine if any toxins were involved.

Summerland
06-01-2011, 01:03 AM
The latest news was that the fireworks caused all those birds to panic and rather than flying high -- where the fireworks were-- they flew low and since they aren't night flying birds they were flying blind, as it were, and collided with trees, buildings and roofs of houses. The blood clots and organ damage found in necropsy was consistent with blunt force trauma.

They are also going to do a toxicology test to determine if any toxins were involved.

Actually that is misinformation. The birds were killed while in the air. There is no evidence of them flying into buildings. There were no reports from residents that the birds flew into their homes. The force of the impact can be seen on the photos; they are splattered on the roads from the force of impact or that force hit them while in flight. Toxicology reports are that there was no poison found in their system. This is happening world wide and also happening to multi-species.

Royalite
06-01-2011, 04:09 AM
How.very.strange.

The attempt to justify this stuff really isn't jiving with me. Is it with any of you? From fireworks to possible lightning strikes to high up hail storms...

SoulWhisperer
06-01-2011, 08:33 AM
THis might be a long shot but, has anyone seen the movie THE CORE, where the earth's core is beginning to stop, interfering with earth's magnetic field, thus causing events like birds falling from the sky.

Check full plot on IMDB site.

There's also the Mayan prediction of the 2012 end of the world.

SOULWHISPERER

Asrais
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
I was thinking it might be something to do with the magnetic field.

I don't buy the fire works/ lightning explanation - people have fire works every new years and lightning is hardly a new thing!

And it doesn't explain the fish and other animals effected.

What about the polar shift? Not the spritiual 2012 one, but the scientific one - I read that during the shift there would be many poles in various places around the earth and that migratory animals would have alot of problems. I will find the article later.

NightSpirit
06-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I don't know about this...it's not happening in Australia.

Sangress
06-01-2011, 11:32 AM

True.

Where else isn't it happening?

Maybe the locations could be a clue as to why its happening.

My instant thought was the polar shift.

I myself have sensed a change in the feel of the earths "magnetic field" or vibration or whatever you wish to call it.

It's been shifting and fluctuating for at least 5 years as far as I remember, but its far more noticeable now. It could simply be my own awareness of the earth and its energies increasing with experience and age though.

I can only be a curious bystander in these matters. I'm content to just watch, wait and speculate.

SoulWhisperer
06-01-2011, 02:49 PM
It's getting worse and probably not just a coincidence anymore. Events in Europe and South America also, dead fish and dead birds.

SOULWHISPERER

Spiritlite
06-01-2011, 03:43 PM
I heard on the news in Sweden I think flocks of birds dying from internal bleeding and reports throughout the world, IE hundreds of crabs somewhere washing up ashore dead.
Scarey...now I'm getting scared.
Could this have anything to do with the oil spill?
Spiritlite.

Summerland
06-01-2011, 05:27 PM
This has happened before, but not on such a massive global level. The only country that I have been able to find that it has not happened in is Africa currently. And yes, I have seen the movie "The Core" and that is the first thing that I thought of.The magnetic pole is constantly drifting and every few years airpots have to adjust for the drift.
And yes, the cold weather could be contributing to some of it as the tempratures in many of these locations have had extreme cold weather. But that doesn't explain why only a specific type of bird or fish would be targeted.
Google map has a site that lets you see the killoffs throughout the world and specifies howmany animals/fishes died and suspected reasons. The more that I read the more that I think something is going on with our magnetic shield (failing) or HAARP type weapons. As far as biblical prophecy; I haven't seen any rivers running red yet, although a river in one country did run bright green for a few hours. During that flow, no effect was noticed on the fish tho.

Summerland
06-01-2011, 06:15 PM

Actually it is happening in Australia and NZ, but I think that has more to do with your flooding. The penquins and birds in NZ are attributed to extreme weather or problems with the animals navigation systems.

Chrysaetos
06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I've seen more blackbirds and sparrows around here in the past year then in the years before!

The Indian rhinoceros now has a population of around 3000, while it went almost extinct a century ago.

The wild boar populations have dramatically risen in Europe (f.e. France).

Kangaroos are considered a plague by some Aussies. It's been thought by palaeontologists that their populations went bigger when Aboriginal Aussies burned the forests and gave room to open spaces for the kangaroos to graze..

I got another ice-breaker lol... the domestic cow population is literally booming!!

--
But anyways, it's still sucks when groups of animals die, or species go extinct. Because they are all valuable.
That, plus some incidents in the winter do not prove the endtimes are upon us. :)

Want to help stop man-driven extinctions? Check your consumption.

Kapitan_Prien
06-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Chrysaetos: domestic cow population is literally booming!!

NOOOOOOOO! :icon_eek:

*lives in a rural farming area - mainly beef steer and dairy cows. (:D)

nephesh
08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
My sister in law mentioned this (birds) she lives in Baton Rouge LA. She has Mayan ancestry and she says they had three calenders one is a 5000 year calender and it ends in 2012, not the end but just basically starting over again.

Shabda
09-01-2011, 12:28 AM
another article about this matter, with a list of events that have happened thus far...
http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-hartford/dead-birds-and-dead-fish-and-dead-crabs-total-13-global-events-so-far

i wasnt aware of this until i read that article, but one of the die offs of fish occurred literally in my back yard, but the fish washed on on the Canadian side of the river, near Sarnia, Ontario rather than on the American side, here in Michigan...