PDA

View Full Version : Receive whatever nutrition you need from this device?

Clarityofawareness
19-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Hello all,

Anyone heard of Keshe foundation? In some of their videos they talk about a device that can send the energy of nutrition to people. For example place a banana on the plate of this device and it either takes or clones the energy of that plant and then sends it to you.

I already that everyone is coded with an ability to do just that and very few people have broken this code and they are called breatharians.
Kevin.

PassionOfHybrid
19-07-2015, 11:56 PM
...Do you believe it?

Tobi
20-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Aww! How sad. One of the fun things about being physical is being able to eat a banana....with mouth, teeth, taste, etc.
Among other things....

Clarityofawareness
11-10-2015, 02:07 PM
...Do you believe it?
I be (believe) my reality because I'm being aka believing in my reality..
The word "believe" also has the word "lie" in it. How does that affect those who use any words like belief, believe etc.?

PassionOfHybrid
11-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Where are the pictures and information?

I swear, so much of humanity wants to absorb and take up so much energy, but never want to use it to do something productive.

Use things only if you really need it.

Clarityofawareness
11-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Seems that mot people forget where they all come from, that they are all one but that is changing and either way it all works out in the wash.

PassionOfHybrid
11-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Seems that mot people forget where they all come from, that they are all one but that is changing and either way it all works out in the wash.

"we are one"...do you know what that means?

it doesn't mean anything. It's just what "is"...that's all.

Fluffy
11-10-2015, 10:06 PM
I believe that just because the word lie is within believe doesn't cause any hidden negative energy. But i believe that what carries energy from words is the intention behind them. How's that ? :P

Clarityofawareness
11-10-2015, 10:19 PM
I believe that just because the word lie is within believe doesn't cause any hidden negative energy. But i believe that what carries energy from words is the intention behind them. How's that ? :P
We are all being everything that we chose being whether we do this consciously or unconsciously so who's to say anything about anyone else's reality concerning this particular reality of separation from oneness?

Rah nam
11-10-2015, 10:35 PM
It all will happen now very quickly as it seams.
This month (16th) the foundation will release their plasma units which seamed to be geared for energy production, cars and houses. From then on over the next year or two anything else from medicine to food, travel, space travel and so on.

Clarityofawareness
11-10-2015, 11:20 PM
It all will happen now very quickly as it seams.
This month (16th) the foundation will release their plasma units which seamed to be geared for energy production, cars and houses. From then on over the next year or two anything else from medicine to food, travel, space travel and so on. Yes, on he 16th. Keshe is to give the tech. to most ambassadors of every country. Question is, "Exactly what will the American ambassador do once he (or she?) receives this tech.?" At this point what has every large corporation and gov. organization done with every free energy device or "cure all" that they've either stolen or "received"???

TheGlow
12-10-2015, 04:55 AM
Why do I find this frightening?
It seems like a world saver but could easily colapse the world economy.

I know likely that would end up a good thing but it seems like a pretty huge transition.

Gem
12-10-2015, 05:08 AM
Nonsense..

Rah nam
12-10-2015, 06:56 AM
Yes, on he 16th. Keshe is to give the tech. to most ambassadors of every country. Question is, "Exactly what will the American ambassador do once he (or she?) receives this tech.?" At this point what has every large corporation and gov. organization done with every free energy device or "cure all" that they've either stolen or "received"???

yes I know
They have tried to stop him, poison him and his family more then once, yet he is still here.
He must have strong backers, how otherwise could the Foundation grow like is does?
What the American ambassador does is not important at this point any longer. The units are out there, and Italy has ordered a million units and they will go out this month and next month as far as I know.
In the same time the Philippines started production and the Chinese will follow very quickly. They have a strong Foundation of their own.

To The Glow, what is there to be fearful about?
The system up to now is controlled and manipulated by a few and it about to collapse, as many in the Know suggest.
If some time in the future all your basic needs are taken care of, how much would you have to earn?

To Gem, nonsense perhaps, sense to me.

TheGlow
12-10-2015, 07:09 AM
yes I know
They have tried to stop him, poison him and his family more then once, yet he is still here.
He must have strong backers, how otherwise could the Foundation grow like is does?
What the American ambassador does is not important at this point any longer. The units are out there, and Italy has ordered a million units and they will go out this month and next month as far as I know.
In the same time the Philippines started production and the Chinese will follow very quickly. They have a strong Foundation of their own.

The system up to now is controlled and manipulated by a few and it about to collapse, as many in the Know suggest.
If some time in the future all your basic needs are taken care of, how much would you have to earn?

Good point and it does need to happen. I was more worried about a total disolving of society I guess. Like factories closing so people losing homes in large numbers.

If we could all share and take care of each other it would be fine.
Change is always an adjustment I just hope it is as smooth and painless as possible.

Certainly would be for the greater good.

Clarityofawareness
12-10-2015, 07:18 AM
There is a cell phone video Keshe made while he was out with his family. It shows a large ring cloud surrounding them overhead in the sky. Based on my feelings as an empath and other abilities I believe that Keshe is well protected by, well, "aliens" but I call them our star family. I believe that Keshe has mention them in one of his videos but he seems to shy away from it when it comes to him personally although he does openly talk about our brother and sisters who exist throughout this and other galaxies.

Gem
12-10-2015, 08:21 AM
yes I know

Provide something that I could make sense of, if you can, that would be interesting.

Rah nam
12-10-2015, 11:26 AM
To Gem, if you have three hours to spare you could listen to the 82nd Knowledge Seekers Workshop. This might give you some understanding of what is coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWOzUvoUqo

Gem
12-10-2015, 11:58 AM
To Gem, if you have three hours to spare you could listen to the 82nd Knowledge Seekers Workshop. This might give you some understanding of what is coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWOzUvoUqo (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwat ch%3Fv%3DXvWOzUvoUqo)

I thought it would pretty easy to demonstrate at least one technology working, but nope.

PassionOfHybrid
12-10-2015, 11:59 AM
We get entrapped within this idea, but not consider the amount of resources it's gonna take?

TheGlow
14-10-2015, 10:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWOzUvoUqo
I started watching this last night.
Got an hour in then had to go to bed.

He's got a pretty well developed brain that one doesn't he.
More tonight!

Nature Grows
17-10-2015, 04:17 AM
The 16th has passed, did they release anything?