PDA

View Full Version : Born in capricorn but actually a pisces

Chenjiringu
04-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi
I am born in the sign capricorn but I should have been born in the sign pisces.
When I (and others) read about thoose two signs I'm almost nothing from the capricorn but very much like the pisces.
Could it be that I actually got the traits from the sign I should have been born in instead of the one I was born in?

Spiritlite
04-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Hmm could it be you have a lot more pisces influence? Do you knwo your rising sign or your moon sign?
EG I'm a cancer sun and rising but my moon is in Gemini so I have a lot of Gemini qualities too.
Spiritlite

Roselove
04-01-2011, 09:27 PM
as spirit suggested you could have prominent pisces in your chart or neptune aspects

Chenjiringu
04-01-2011, 10:09 PM
My moon sign is Aries and my rising sign is Virgo.
I once went to a person who looked all this stuff up for me and he is supposed to be good and I think he is but what he told me about me didn't fit and thoose close to me agree when they read the paper I got.
It was several years ago though.

Spiritlite
04-01-2011, 10:45 PM
huh Chen I am clueless because I'm not an astrologer. My mother is a leo but she reads like a virgo because she has a lot of it in her chart. Maybe an astrologer will answer this thread because I'm curious now.
Spiritlite

Happyheart
04-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi Chenjiringu,

I know how you feel exactly! I am also Capricorn, but am nothing like one. I'm not sure about rising signs etc for me, all I know is the only trait I have that I can figure out is that I'm a conservative person. Conservative as in I don't take risks in life, but not too conservative in political or life views. I'm not career orientated, certainly not good with money or savings etc. Now that you mention Pisces, I think I am a little fishy, like you :D. I married a Pisces, and we are very alike. I've always thought I'm not a true Cappy because I was premature, but even if I had gone full term, that would have made me Aquarius, which I'm definitely not. :confused:

I hope you can figure it out, maybe Aquarius will be able to give you some answers. She's great and very insightful, and will probably be along soon to answer your query.

xxxlove Happyheart

Spiritlite
04-01-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm looking forward to an answer as well.
Spiritlite.

Roselove
06-01-2011, 01:58 AM
chen what are your rising and neptune aspects?

Chenjiringu
07-01-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't remember my neptune aspect and I have already answerd that my rising sign is Virgo.

GregoryScott
07-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I pulled this off the net, hope you don’t mind… Under the Chinese Zodiac you are the Rabbit; maybe this is more you? I found that both of my sign seem to fill in some missing pieces from the other.

Rabbit

1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999

The next year of the rabbit will be in 2011. Although this particular year will be the year of the rabbit, it will be the sign tempered by the element of metal. In Chinese astrology, the rabbit is considered to be one of the most beautiful and delicate of all the animals used to symbolize characteristics and traits of individuals born in certain years. The rabbit is also considered good company and therefore makes many friends.

Often surrounded by a multitude of family and friends, the Rabbit tends to be quite popular. In relationships, this sign often gives more of itself to a partner than it should. This is mostly due to the Rabbit's sensitive and compassionate character, which also contributes to its overly protective nature. The Rabbit possesses a fragile disposition and is quite sensitive to emotional disruptions. They dislike arguments and will exhaust all alternatives before resorting to a fight. They may also lapse into pessimism as a result of their insecurities. What Rabbits can benefit from most, is a stronger sense of self-worth and the security that accompanies it. The most compatible match for a Rabbit is the Goat or the Pig.

The year 1987 was an interesting one; the President that year was Ronald Reagan and in 1987, he met with the Soviet's Premier and asked that the Great Wall be torn down, Northwest flight 255 crashed and everyone on board, except a four year old little girl died, and Jessica McClure, a small town girl who had fallen into a well in Texas drew the attention of a nation as the attempts to save her life were televised. Those born under the year of 1987 are, in Chinese astrology signs, a fire rabbit. For people who are born under the element of fire are considered to be leaders by nature; being confident and positive in their quick ability to make decisions. Coupled by the rabbit sign, these people are usually kind and lead quiet, peaceful lives.

Resistant to change, the rabbit thrives in environments that are constant. Conservative and not really sure of themselves, the rabbit will draw close friends and rely on them in times of struggle. Without this strong foundation, many of those born under the sign of the rabbit will collapse. Keeping their homes clean and dressing as well as they can afford, the rabbit invites others into his/her house often and enjoys entertaining. Being a popular person by nature, the rabbit is usually a hard worker, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.

Roselove
07-01-2011, 10:31 PM
I don't remember my neptune aspect and I have already answerd that my rising sign is Virgo.

i meant aspects to the rising sign, first house planets.. neptune rules pisces in astrology, since is pisces is on your desc you prb relate to people in that manner

Chenjiringu
08-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Rosewater: Ok, well I don't have the papers left from the strology thing I did for some years ago. And I don't remember more then what I've told you. But what the astrolygist (do you say so?) said didn't fit me at all and he was supposed to be a really good one. Maybe I'm just weird :P
For some years ago I ws very interested in astronomy and stuff like that and I read about every zodiac sign and the only one that fited me was Pisces, which I thought was strange since I am a Capricorn. Well well, doesn't feel to important anyway. It's just my curiousity :P

GregoryScott: Actually I'm born 86 in the chinese year. They had their new year 21th of january (I'm born the 5th) so I'm not a Rabbit but a Tiger.
But I will read what you have written later 'cause I'm to tired now.

GregoryScott
08-01-2011, 01:37 AM
GregoryScott: Actually I'm born 86 in the chinese year. They had their new year 21th of january (I'm born the 5th) so I'm not a Rabbit but a Tiger.
But I will read what you have written later 'cause I'm to tired now.

Oops… I take it since you know your sign of the Chinese Zodiac you already know its symbolism… I apologize; should have asked. :smile:

Chelle
13-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Guys if your star signs dont seem to fit I would recommend you have a look into Vedic astrology. As that calculations of vedic astrology are actually based on what is in the sky, rather than the northern hemishere spring equinox, I and many like me have found that it gives a more true representation of the stars influences.