PDA

View Full Version : So who knows what a "merkaba" is?

themaster
03-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Actually, I find it odd on this forum..?? there is no talk about merk-ah-bah or merk-ka-vah and there are several more geometry's after that.. there's the cube (dodecahedron) the icosahedron and a few more..

My understanding is and I'm not a expert.. even if you haven't "practiced" using it.. it's being turned on in everyone's space.. If I had to hazard a guess.. the star tetrahedron should be active in most humans space by 2013 or 2015?

(there are a lot of spellings of merkahbah so excuse me if I don't hit them all :D)

So we have some base terms..

the merkabah is for the 3rd dimension reality it is a "octahedron" it runs at the speed of light :D

the merkavah goes over the merkabah it.. it is a "star of david" shape or the "star tetrahedron" it actually has both masculine and feminine energy and balances the 2 in the body..

the cube (dodecahedron) goes over the star tetrahedron so sayeth my teacher.. is a "virtual enviroment" not capable of physical manifestation/experiences..

Sira
03-01-2011, 11:29 AM
My Mer-Ka-Na body is being prepared and I have had some "test runs" with it. I think the whole thing started maybe a decade ago when kundalini started moving. I will certainly keep us posted on the development. I think the whole system is ready when our light bodies are fully activated.
:angel5:

Sira
03-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Here is an excellent channeling of the subject:
http://www.crejz.com/396/the-crystalline-mer-ka-na/

themaster
03-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Here is an excellent channeling of the subject:
http://www.crejz.com/396/the-crystalline-mer-ka-na/Yep, that's a tyberonn/metatron channel.. I've read it :D

Be aware though.. tyberonn also has a little FILTER in his channel too :D

mikron
03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
what would any Light worker want to know about the Merkaba ,ask the Native Americans since they are so close to Nature and go way back in there own history on earth when they wanted to go away for a while say really far place like another planet etc they dont go in a spaceship , they do it in meditation in there Merkaba created from pure being in Light emotional energy/Prana

Merkaba

http://www.crystalinks.com/startetraspinbw.gif

Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

Namaste mikron

themaster
03-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.Also it was the vechile we arrived on the earth plane in :smile:

mikron
03-01-2011, 08:19 PM
I wonder how many light workers here on spiritual forums come ascross a term that might apply to Merkaba that term is called "Liberated Soul"

themaster
03-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I wonder how many light workers here on spiritual forums come ascross a term that might apply to Merkaba that term is called "Liberated Soul"Not aware of that one.. let me offer another tidbit of information.. :D

Just cause I can.. when Jesus died on the cross or didn't (choose your reality :D) he gave us the symbol of the cross.. however the symbol was not meant to be seen 2 dimensionally.. it was meant to be seen 3 dimensionally..

The symbol with another line added.. creates a cross that is the inside of the "octahedron"/merkabah or so that information was shared with me that way.. :rolleyes:

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Great thread thanks guys.
Spiritlite.

Ciqala
03-01-2011, 09:39 PM
This form, is seen, or imagined, or theorized, as in what context, are they made up out of energies? Is meditating with merkabah even necessary when you already know how to connect and travel to other dimensions? however the process happens, it happens on its own, without a light vehicle, or perhaps we just don't see it? I would much rather travel to places on my own. I don't believe we need a vehicle to ride anywhere, or to come to earth in the first place in that matter, unless it is already part of our energetic field. Different names for things maybe, and i know it's possible to do things without imagining vortexes and lines, and shapes, kind of confuzzled here. Why do i need this weird shaped merkabah to connect to higher frequencies and travel places when i can go on my own? I don't know much about the universe, and people, other than both tend to have unlimited possibilities.
And this is a biblical theory?
Lol to answer question in short, i don't know what merkaba is.

themaster
04-01-2011, 01:50 AM
This form, is seen, or imagined, or theorized, as in what context, are they made up out of energies? Is meditating with merkabah even necessary when you already know how to connect and travel to other dimensions? however the process happens, it happens on its own, without a light vehicle, or perhaps we just don't see it? I would much rather travel to places on my own. I don't believe we need a vehicle to ride anywhere, or to come to earth in the first place in that matter, unless it is already part of our energetic field. Different names for things maybe, and i know it's possible to do things without imagining vortexes and lines, and shapes, kind of confuzzled here. Why do i need this weird shaped merkabah to connect to higher frequencies and travel places when i can go on my own? I don't know much about the universe, and people, other than both tend to have unlimited possibilities.
And this is a biblical theory?
Lol to answer question in short, i don't know what merkaba is.The merkabah is a tool for "travel" and a whole lot more.. I understand your saying you can travel without it and that's correct..

But let me be clear this tool will really allow you to physically manifest elsewhere.. (and of course being physical is optional) not just a mind or *astral* experience.. this tool will allow you to know yourself better and even shape the outside reality for you through a filter..

My teacher tells of how he uses the "rose" (which is actually the aura.. kind off) and how he personally once (I believe it was him) was driving and a huge plywood board fell off a truck and would have gone straight through the windshield but he cut it half with his "aura" or rose :D

Other cool things I've heard the rose doing is stop aggressive people from attacking you.. one of his students told a story of that in my level 1 class :D

Just 10 minutes ago.. I was driving and I was using my rose/"energy field"/aura whatever to push back a aggressive car on my bumper.. and it was working better then I recall it working before :smile:

Let me provide you a application of the "star tetrahedron" however I can't do this yet.. I asked how to do it and basically got.. a "you’re not there yet" answer.. the Star Tetrahedron with the right understanding of application.. can allow you to go out at -10 Celsius or Fahrenheit (doesn't matter :D) and feel like it's 70F degrees..

That's a application I wish to learn if I'm able.. and sounds highly useful..

So all I'm saying is this tool has a lot of applications.. my teacher has said that merkabah is a communicator, a field, a computer and that's about all I remember.. :p

However for the record I have nothing "super great" to speak of yet.. cept I'm happy generally.. (note my use of smiley's) and maybe my masculine/feminine is in balance.. (it's hard for me to tell :))

I have just told you (above) that the merkabah is a vehicle.. it's how most of us got here.. (I think there were originally 500 of us.. if I understand right.. long, long ago) so think about what it'd be like to travel away in the merkabah? (sounds fun to me.. maybe.. :D)
Lol to answer question in short, i don't know what merkaba is.Do you know what chakra's are?

Do you know what a atom looks like? (I of course mean a picture not a diagram)

If you understand what these things are then you can understand the merkabah somewhat..

I'm not a 100% but I think most everyone at this time already has there "octahedron" somewhat formed.. I get that impression because I've read "tyberron" and he says if you live in power centers like "the pyramids" "sedona" and now the area around "santa fe" (too name a few.. there are many) you get a vibration (or energy field) that configures this stuff for you.. I was really excited to read (sort of) tyberron saying that if you live in "Santa Fe" you will get extraordinary configurations from that field of energy there.. (very, very close to instant manifestation) I forget what he calls it again.. And this is a biblical theory?Not that I'm aware.. you have to understand or most don't.. Christ taught "new age" theory to a lot of people.. I mean a lot.. but they kind of all forgot mostly after he left..

And of course then his teachings were twisted do to greed, power etc. or 3rd dimension off-balanceness :)

themaster
04-01-2011, 02:05 AM
trying again..This form, is seen, or imagined, or theorized, as in what context, are they made up out of energies?It's not seen.. it's merely connected to.. with imagination/looking inside.. I heard my teacher say we'll likely never see it.. I thought that was maybe a statement of limitation.. but perhaps the point was.. we have a long way to go.. Is meditating with merkabah even necessary when you already know how to connect and travel to other dimensions?I have to be honest and say I don't understand this question.. if you could travel to other dimensions can't you talk to beings "greater/smarter" then you ask them about the "merkabah"?

See the question confuses me about the experiences you claim to be having :smile:

I will tell you straight knowing and understanding of it is not mandatory.. the configuration is going on in everyone's space regardless if there aware or not.. I believe it's part the plan for "the shift" but I won't say with 100% accuracy I have it right for this dimension :DI would much rather travel to places on my own. I don't believe we need a vehicle to ride anywhere, or to come to earth in the first place in that matter, unless it is already part of our energetic field.I want to be clear and say.. I think your options are limited when it comes to where you can travel from here using *astral* etc.

Perhaps why you can't ask someone about the *merkahbah* on the other side?

Whereas this vehicle of light/geometry when fully turned on configured and having a understanding of the applications will allow you to go anywhere.. that's my understanding.. (assumption, best guess) I recently heard bashar say that at the moment we have something like 5-10 possible choices for new realities created every moment and we choose one.. when we finally get done with our "ascension" our choices will be between 200 and 300 realities.. now he said that was still quite limiting.. cause there's lots more than that..

Ciqala
04-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Ooooh, you mean, Physically manifest, as in actual shape shifting, bodily forming movement to another place, as in disappearing from one place, appearing in another place, without leaving your body behind? I would be highly interested in that.
If not, I know it is possible for the illusion of physical body to be completely transformed into any form, you can learn to even turn into anything, and to actually physically travel vast distances with your body – I’m not even close to being there. I just use my spirit and mind, but it would be so cool to suddenly disappear and then reappear and scare the **** out of someone.

Rose… interesting name for it, yeah I’m completely aware of how you can control outside environments with your aura and energies, we learn such things in martial arts too! Using a shield against someone, throwing power balls at people to knock them over. Great fun. Um, not personally talented at using whatever it is to its full extent yet, but I know on even low doses it is quite powerful. It is a great form of protection.

Yeah, I would very much be interested in harnessing merkabah.
You can work on masculine and feminine energies, by focusing on the left side of you, and the right side of you, left side is feminine, right side is masculine (I think hopefully didn’t get that mixed up) you’ll be able to feel the energies, and unite. You may have some issues cropping up that need to be dealt with in order to unite fully. But you should be able to feel it happening.

Yes I know what chakras are, I have full control of my kundalini, but I’m still not understanding what the relation is to merkabah, merkabah would have to be made of energies. In all, I understand the term energy. So you are saying this vehicle is naturally in people, just not awakened fully, then perhaps people travel with it without knowing it is awakened?

Yup and I just had to google what an atom looked like.

If you can manage to see energies, auras, chakras, it’s might be easy to see your merkabah. After all, everything is supposedly made up out of energies. And we can learn to see energies.

No I haven’t asked any beings about merkabah except you lol. You can get to other dimensions without a device, that’s all I know. How are options limited?
Astral, is the whole universe, you can go anywhere you choose, even the universe, If you are talented enough that is. I don’t even go with the term “astral” I go with “drifting” it seems more desirable to me. But your spirit, does not have to be attached to your body, and you can go anywhere, even back in time.
Maybe, beings who can travel anywhere they choose have harnessed merkabah without knowing it?
Sorry, excuse my limited knowledge on the subject, I appreciate you take the time to explain it all, my mind doesn't grasp complex looking star things easily :D

themaster
04-01-2011, 04:01 AM
Ooooh, you mean, Physically manifest, as in actual shape shifting, bodily forming movement to another place, as in disappearing from one place, appearing in another place, without leaving your body behind? I would be highly interested in that.Yes, I think this is a application to the pathway of the merkabah.. but I'm not going to say 100% for sure as I'm going off my knowingness and not say experience :D

For more information.. I might suggest reading some tyberron if you can.. he's the only one that I know of that talks about the merkabah outside of my teacher and the person who taught him Drunvalo

By my understanding.. and I'm not a expert but as far as I know most of these applications are not available and probably won't be available until 2013.. so you have some time then.. :wink: but preparing for their availability would help you.. if you really want them.. because I'm thinking if they were available in 2013 you might have to wait a year or two before achieving what others already have.. maybe.. again this is all conjecture or knowingness on my part..

Ultimately the merkabah just leads you to more of yourself.. it really can't do you any harm.. according to a ancient metratron channel from 1994 it also "preserves" your memories.. as other peoples are going to be erased.. I tried to ask my teacher about this.. and I got a weird answer.. :DRose… interesting name for it, yeah I’m completely aware of how you can control outside environments with your aura and energies, we learn such things in martial arts too! Using a shield against someone, throwing power balls at people to knock them over. Great fun. Um, not personally talented at using whatever it is to its full extent yet, but I know on even low doses it is quite powerful. It is a great form of protection.Hmm.. interesting.. what is the name/label for this?

Is this well known..?? or kind of "new agey" fringe/weird.. umm.. I mean like merkabah weird?? :DYes I know what chakras are, I have full control of my kundalini, but I’m still not understanding what the relation is to merkabah, merkabah would have to be made of energies. In all, I understand the term energy. So you are saying this vehicle is naturally in people, just not awakened fully, then perhaps people travel with it without knowing it is awakened?What I know is.. tyberron/metatron has said that it is forming in people that live in specific areas of "energy" I don't think that means they know how to use it though.. I don't think metatron mentioned that part..

But understand that this field is not just a tool for adjusting temperature.. it is is literally turning on parts of you that are not awake.. it is a energy field that is slowly pulling out your limitations/beliefs.. and another thing I remember is once you acknowledge it's there/you spend some time with it.. you create it as a constant running thing.. through your thought and attention on it..

So what I can personally say in my experience is.. I'm happier and the weekend where I turned on my "octahedron" merkahbah I became ecstatic with excitement.. that I was finally going to get what I wanted.. I didn't :rolleyes: but I still felt a hell of a lot better after doing level 1

themaster
04-01-2011, 04:04 AM
If you can manage to see energies, auras, chakras, it’s might be easy to see your merkabah. After all, everything is supposedly made up out of energies. And we can learn to see energies.Yes, I see what you’re saying.. well my teachers likes to get the introduction of.. :drumroll:

"a teachers teacher, a healers healer" tada :D (just being a little playful)

And while I've never asked him if he can "see" he did mention it in my level 1 that he could see a swirly thing above our heads if we were from "atlantis" and then he said everyone in the room was.. so I think he meant it when he said "you'll never see it" least for now.. cause I don't even think he sees it..

I also know he taught "telepathic classes" for a while and helped channel entities into body's.. and he once said.. that doing his job was like playing a great orchestra.. he realized that if he said "the right thing here.. that one’s 7th chakra would fire off and if I just mention the word here.. that ones 6th chakra will fire up.."

So I guess, I'm saying.. I think he sees :D (rather elaborately?) You can get to other dimensions without a device, that’s all I know. How are options limited?What I mean was.. I think as a tool *astral travel* (I assume this is what we’re talking about) has limitations on where you can go.. what you can visit.. but I think the merkabah tool set is a "all the way ride" baby.. (if you want to go that far) Maybe, beings who can travel anywhere they choose have harnessed merkabah without knowing it?In a way.. what I know is were all aspects of the creator we have his divine spark in us.. we are creators.. but non-physical not here.. they all kind of have built in wifi/networking.. they can all talk to each other.. instantly pop over to the "akashic records" and surf :D I mean view a person’s life or know this or that..

In our case.. we purposely de-evolved here.. a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.. not this galaxy and not that far away :D

We used to walk with angels and ascended masters on the planet, aliens *cough* I mean us used to drop by and say "hi" or they would bring over some technology (there so helpful :) ) and we used to know "oneness" (some of us did) where we know.. we were all one being even as we were playing the game of "separateness" and unique creator aspects..

And then we made a series of on purpose decisions/choices and we broke up that world and allowed that reality to become this one.. where we don't remember "oneness" and aliens/friends etc. where were forgetful and just don't know things.. but that game is ending.. and many new games will form as we all shift into remembering and knowing etc.

So I don't know how I got on that quickie story.. but there I answered your question.. quite terribly :D

Ciqala
04-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Haha, i like the sound of your teacher, reminds me of some wise "shamans" i used to know, being all humble and almost talking in mysteries to make sure you learn for yourself.

Yeah i think i'm understanding the merkabah more now, when i meditated on it, it seems to me, like it's not anywhere else, that its near, but it's like a code system made up out of intricate energies, connected to dormant parts of ourselves that holds information and possibilities. Weird thing, is i don't know if it was merkabah, but when i meditated, i could see complex designs around me, grids, lines, energies, whatever you call it, but it was too complex for me to remember what it looked like, looked weird. But then again i usually see weird symbols, and weird designs and stuff, never know what the **** they are. Anyways, i'm starting to get what you are talking about, gonna look into it more. whatever it is, i'm sure it can unlock some major hidden potential, in travelling, and other things.

Yeah, The forgetfulness, and separation is awakening, and we are starting to remember, become again connected to the one. Can't say i remember exactly how i got here :D i mean, we could be starseeds, whatever we first were, decided to come here, i have been going back through past lives to get to it, i am very ancient, i'm surely not a new soul, i know this life i am to do something with the great changes coming up, most of us are.

Do you think it could be activated sooner than 2014, like by 2012? I sort of follow the mayan belief (because i get visions about it and its part of my ancestry) that the world is awakening as of now and 2012 is going to be the ultimate awakening, like BAM something amazing is going to happen, and the universe and spirit is going to fully unite onto us... fully. The time of awakening is of now, all people, whether they like it or not, are going to start to wake up from the slumber, some pplz might not. (i have the feeling some may not be as lucky in the new age myth coming along). 2012 is going to release utmost possibilities, possibly things like merkabah.
I'm going to look up tyberron, seems highly fascinating.

oh the martial arts, energy channelling stuff, that's not a new thing, that's a highly ancient thing. don't know the specific name for it, but you can easily learn to do it yourself, create an orb in-between your hands, with your energies, and throw it at something. it's easy to do, if you have awakened kundalini, or can feel your energies, or are into reiki, if not, just rub your hands together and work with the friction and feel of energies.
it's even cooler, if you can see the energy orb! mine can get strong enough for people to feel them definitely, however, i don't just go out and throw it at people, i just let them touch it :D , because that's the nice thing to do. not many people in my martial arts use it in class, because it can be dangerous, but i've see it done, it's quite exhilarating to watch. i mean, you can use energies to heal people, obviously, but they can also have the opposite effect. And when you use your power to destruct someone, karma bites you in the ***.
you even see it on movies these days, whereas people think it's just fiction, but it's highly real. it's not the best thing to do to someone, throw your energy bombs at them, not very nice :D i like to create huge energetic shields. man, when you get really powerful with it, you can really do some amazing things. especially if you are a dedicated spiritual martial artist - you can harness energies within yourself to not even touch someone and have them fly hundreds (exaggeration) of feet away, or use your own energies to propel yourself upwards, and when you harness energies and actually hit during combat, you could easily... kill someone. not very good unless your planning to go to war. But i could talk about martial arts forever so i'll stop. i used to do some sparring like that, with my buddy, he was amazing, and he always won, and threw lots of energies then would gang up on me with force and completely kicked my ***! it was fun though.

Silver
04-01-2011, 05:54 AM
Merkaba

Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

Namaste mikron so that is what the deal was in the show with Jodie Foster keyboard isnt right so dont hae all letters to use argh!

themaster
04-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Do you think it could be activated sooner than 2014, like by 2012?I'm hoping it will be the 21st of 2012.. but ironically.. people are going to go past that point or say on january 1st 2013.. see the mayans were "wrong" we didn't die.. :D (for some of them there not going to have noticed much changing.. is my guess and it’s even possible I won’t notice :tongue: )

Some people are just going to wave a sigh of relief.. (like Y2K)

I don't know when it will work.. (I asked my teacher and he didn't have a answer either.. or didn't offer one) I did some divination earlier and I got 2013 for "instant manifestation w/ specifics" that's what I want by the way.. :D

I'm not making any promises.. we are all in our own realities.. we set our own pace.. and we have to meet group paces too.. because I'm working in a group school.. I think we get special dispensation because were working early for the day "the rules are over" and we can create new rules.. my understanding is that day is December 21st, 2012 (I say 2013 cause it's easier :D) (I was going to say something about the "law of one" but going to skip that for now..)

I don't have a full understanding again of what is to happen.. or what's the plan for you.. my only plan is to raise my vibration.. try anything I can to "instantly manifest" and make sure I focus some of my attention on what I want.. which I am. by telling you..

Remember, you don't have to do anything.. you can just hand your request/manifestation off to the universe and let it bring it to you.. I randomly ran into my teacher.. (maybe not so random huh?) :D

themaster
04-01-2011, 07:29 AM
I was in his last free lecture and his last level 1 class in mn which was in october of 2009, I have to wonder if I didn't shift universes to run into him? :D (he rarely teaches in person, now.. mainly only by phone)

What I was saying to you.. is if you want to be "aggressive" about travelling physically to other places.. "some assembly required" that's a line my teacher Jim Self uses.. :tongue: and so I was saying.. if you really want to do that.. I would suggest going to work early for it is work.. even if it's not difficult.. and it's not to say that it's unfun or back breaking.. Haha, i like the sound of your teacher, reminds me of some wise "shamans" i used to know, being all humble and almost talking in mysteries to make sure you learn for yourself.He's kind of like that.. but he'll sit down with you too.. a fellow student, name of kim says this about him.. "he's very generous of his time"

He performs some free programs so you could certainly check out that work.. just go to http://masteringalchemy.com and check out his webinars.. on what's going on.. tools to use etc.

The kind of teachers you’re talking about.. I would never take on.. even if Jim is cryptic with me or I feel like I can get answers out of him sometimes.. he still says "hello" still talks to you.. personally I think he has a very "unconditional love" vibration going on.. it had the circumstance to make me cry a few times..

When I met him.. I didn't resonate well with him.. I thought he had nothing to offer me.. but he told me a few things/demonstrated a few.. and I didn't decide to go to class officially until 1 hour before it started.. what was weird was and I remember this.. the second I decided to go.. my body got all excited and nervous.. and I was like.. where the #$#$ did that come from? :D

After, I did his level 1 class.. I couldn't talk myself out of not talking level 2.. I'd do anything for the holodeck and pay more then $1500 (which is what it costs) to get it.. (holodeck is one of my names for.. instant physical manifestation w/ specifics)

What was odd for me was I didn't find out in the level 2 class until 6 months in.. that there were tools or there called "rays" we would learn about that would help with "manifestation" clearing etc.

To me that was so odd.. (on reflection) cause I didn't ask him any questions about level 2.. like what will I learn? I just took level 2 immediately after level 1 and today I'm in level 3.. which jim recently said will be a ongoing class until 2012 basically.. (I did not even know that when I started level 3 in November :D) actually, it may go on longer than that too..i could see complex designs around me, grids, lines, energies, whatever you call it, but it was too complex for me to remember what it looked like, looked weird. But then again i usually see weird symbols, and weird designs and stuff, never know what the **** they are.Yah, I know what your talking about.. today I closed my eyes and looked at the sun.. saw a weird "grid" that was in red (from the sun?) and I dunno white.. but yah, I see weird stuff too.. I see a rectengluar square a lot.. (usually black and floating some direction)I see my cells in my eyes too.. the technial term is "floaters" (I don't see auraus yet or any of that) and sometimes I weirdly see faces floating.. there just like "shadows" they kind of go in and out.. I sort of follow the mayan belief (because i get visions about it and its part of my ancestry) that the world is awakening as of now and 2012 is going to be the ultimate awakening, like BAM something amazing is going to happen, and the universe and spirit is going to fully unite onto us... fully. The time of awakening is of now, all people, whether they like it or not, are going to start to wake up from the slumber, some pplz might not. (i have the feeling some may not be as lucky in the new age myth coming along). 2012 is going to release utmost possibilities, possibly things like merkabah.
I'm going to look up tyberron, seems highly fascinating.Yes, once again I recommend if you do the work.. you'll be on a faster escalator.. that's a phrase jim uses.. I mean everyone’s going home or waking up.. unless they die (many are going to die) but there's the sloowwww way and there's the quick way.. if you do the work.. you get the faster escalator ride.. and wooshh..

It'd be really cool if in 2013 I was able to instantly manifest apples, houses and everything else.. I don't make promises.. but that's what I want :smile:

themaster
04-01-2011, 07:31 AM
Yes, I recommend tyberonn highly.. (Jim did the 9-9-9 activation with him but it didn't go to plan..) but he does have judgment in his filter so just make sure to ignore that.. go with what resonates :wink:

Also the stuff reads like stereo instructions so don't be surprised if it puts you to sleep, is boring, you hate reading it etc. cause I feel that way too.. he's been reading better lately.. I think it's just cause I understand more what he's saying now.. something like that.. :D
create an orb in-between your hands, with your energies, and throw it at something.Yah, your description just reminded me of a weird new age class I was in a few months ago.. where we all played with a "orb" this group had been using.. (couldn't see it :D)

I guess the question I have is if you throw it.. can you knock something over? That would be highly cool.. And when you use your power to destruct someone, karma bites you in the ***.In case you haven't heard the news.. karma is optional.. so you don't have to worry about it, if you don't want..

But it sounds really cool.. but if you can only throw it at a person.. I'd rather not.. just like to see it knock over a water bottle which is also made of me :D

I also realized if it can work on a person.. should be able to work on a plant.. plant have aura's or so I've heard..

Ciqala
04-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Yes, I recommend tyberonn highly.. (Jim did the 9-9-9 activation with him but it didn't go to plan..) but he does have judgment in his filter so just make sure to ignore that.. go with what resonates :wink:

Also the stuff reads like stereo instructions so don't be surprised if it puts you to sleep, is boring, you hate reading it etc. cause I feel that way too.. he's been reading better lately.. I think it's just cause I understand more what he's saying now.. something like that.. :D
Yah, your description just reminded me of a weird new age class I was in a few months ago.. where we all played with a "orb" this group had been using.. (couldn't see it :D)

I guess the question I have is if you throw it.. can you knock something over? That would be highly cool.. In case you haven't heard the news.. karma is optional.. so you don't have to worry about it, if you don't want..

But it sounds really cool.. but if you can only throw it at a person.. I'd rather not.. just like to see it knock over a water bottle which is also made of me :D

I also realized if it can work on a person.. should be able to work on a plant.. plant have aura's or so I've heard..

hah, well when you are starting to see auras, life gets confusing because you realize even objects are made of energy and have auras, then at first it's hard to tell everything apart :D

no, you don't have to throw it at just a person, and you can knock anything over.
you can throw your energy orbs at anything, random objects, and knock them over if you wish! sometimes a great time waster. also useful, for healing and stuff. And i'm sure new agers have discovered orbs, they are quite amazing!

yeah karma, i guess, but then there's still the law of attraction, unfortunately, but very fortunate when you want to attract awesome energies to you. i guess i'm paranoid now.

haha, well thanks for the warnings of boredom about his work, probably read up on it before i go to sleep tonight if i can find it on google.

Ciqala
04-01-2011, 08:25 AM
I was in his last free lecture and his last level 1 class in mn which was in october of 2009, I have to wonder if I didn't shift universes to run into him? :D (he rarely teaches in person, now.. mainly only by phone)

What I was saying to you.. is if you want to be "aggressive" about travelling physically to other places.. "some assembly required" that's a line my teacher Jim Self uses.. :tongue: and so I was saying.. if you really want to do that.. I would suggest going to work early for it is work.. even if it's not difficult.. and it's not to say that it's unfun or back breaking.. He's kind of like that.. but he'll sit down with you too.. a fellow student, name of kim says this about him.. "he's very generous of his time"

He performs some free programs so you could certainly check out that work.. just go to http://masteringalchemy.com and check out his webinars.. on what's going on.. tools to use etc.

The kind of teachers you’re talking about.. I would never take on.. even if Jim is cryptic with me or I feel like I can get answers out of him sometimes.. he still says "hello" still talks to you.. personally I think he has a very "unconditional love" vibration going on.. it had the circumstance to make me cry a few times..

When I met him.. I didn't resonate well with him.. I thought he had nothing to offer me.. but he told me a few things/demonstrated a few.. and I didn't decide to go to class officially until 1 hour before it started.. what was weird was and I remember this.. the second I decided to go.. my body got all excited and nervous.. and I was like.. where the #$#$ did that come from? :D

After, I did his level 1 class.. I couldn't talk myself out of not talking level 2.. I'd do anything for the holodeck and pay more then $1500 (which is what it costs) to get it.. (holodeck is one of my names for.. instant physical manifestation w/ specifics)

What was odd for me was I didn't find out in the level 2 class until 6 months in.. that there were tools or there called "rays" we would learn about that would help with "manifestation" clearing etc.

To me that was so odd.. (on reflection) cause I didn't ask him any questions about level 2.. like what will I learn? I just took level 2 immediately after level 1 and today I'm in level 3.. which jim recently said will be a ongoing class until 2012 basically.. (I did not even know that when I started level 3 in November :D) actually, it may go on longer than that too..Yah, I know what your talking about.. today I closed my eyes and looked at the sun.. saw a weird "grid" that was in red (from the sun?) and I dunno white.. but yah, I see weird stuff too.. I see a rectengluar square a lot.. (usually black and floating some direction)I see my cells in my eyes too.. the technial term is "floaters" (I don't see auraus yet or any of that) and sometimes I weirdly see faces floating.. there just like "shadows" they kind of go in and out.. Yes, once again I recommend if you do the work.. you'll be on a faster escalator.. that's a phrase jim uses.. I mean everyone’s going home or waking up.. unless they die (many are going to die) but there's the sloowwww way and there's the quick way.. if you do the work.. you get the faster escalator ride.. and wooshh..

It'd be really cool if in 2013 I was able to instantly manifest apples, houses and everything else.. I don't make promises.. but that's what I want :smile:

Sweet thanks for the link, that is quite amazing. Interesting....yeah strange shapes and grids and stuff, well i see auras, and these things are different from what i see as auras, auras to me are just translucent colours. Wonder what the grids are.
Faces without bodies? Neat. Well i see spirits, spirit guides and such, some spirits i don't want to have anything to do with at times.
Lol everyones going home unless they die, but even then, they are still ending up home... hopefully. I would much rather do the work to arrive at the destination prepared. This is all intriguing.
Ha! to manifest apples, i'm not sure what i'd manifest, and that would be cool.
Yeah, i had interesting and not all good experiences with mentors.
So your level 3 is going to be a year long, possibly longer, that seems amazing, seems like you will learn some magical things indeed.

in progress
04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
I like Tyberonn's channeled info though I don't always understand all of the content.

I have a favorite channeled group who have talked about how the merkabah is old paradigm now and people will be talking more and more about the diamond light body. They've even called 2011 the year of the diamond light body for we linear thinkers!

themaster
04-01-2011, 12:14 PM
I like Tyberonn's channeled info though I don't always understand all of the content.That's interesting.. I can translate if you want..?? can't promise I'll understand.. :D (some of it also not explainable by me either)I have a favorite channeled group who have talked about how the merkabah is old paradigm now and people will be talking more and more about the diamond light body. They've even called 2011 the year of the diamond light body for we linear thinkers!Don't know anything about that subject.. I could have a look and see if they resonate..? :smile:

in progress
04-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Ha! What I need to do is back up and read this thread. I was just looking at a Nov posting by Tyberonn and I see that you say this also, the merkabah is "goin' outta style"!

So it agrees w/ the other channel I like in this respect but they talk about a diamond shape as the next bump up. They also talk about the new energy system getting "tested" in portions before it fully comes on line.

Sira
04-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Well, having experienced a couple of trial runs, for me the mer-ka-na vehicle appears as a sphere around me, like in the picture of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. I don't know much about the technology, I am the guinea pig. :hug3:

mikron
04-01-2011, 07:31 PM
greetings All Light Beings and there is so much intensity on this subject and to connect this information to another recent post! has to do with Pole Shift on planet Earth! I am just bringing this up to consider when the Pole shift does happen the majority of people on Planet Earth will lose their Memory! the catch phrase here is the people who have activated there Merkaba will save and have full Memory!

for more information about this head over to a new post I recently posted

Drunvalo Jan 2011 update Youtube (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D8784)
2 hours of video

cheers mikron

themaster
04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Ha! What I need to do is back up and read this thread. I was just looking at a Nov posting by Tyberonn and I see that you say this also, the merkabah is "goin' outta style"!

So it agrees w/ the other channel I like in this respect but they talk about a diamond shape as the next bump up. They also talk about the new energy system getting "tested" in portions before it fully comes on line.The diamond shape must be "The cube" or the "dodecahedron" yep, I've used and practiced it.. it creates environments.. (in the head.. it has applications like perfect recall if I remember right) one of my fellow students said that they created a beach in a guided meditation and almost got sun burned.. :D

Yes, metatron has said that the "octahedron" 1st geometry (inside the "star tetrahedron") is obsolete.. everyone should be at the level of the star tetrahedron.. as mentioned the cube became fully active on 10-10-10 what that means I have no idea cause haven't worked with the cube since november with my teacher :rolleyes:

My understanding when working with the geometries.. is to draw the lines and see them around you.. jim often gives specifics about where the "star tetrahedron" is around you and it's different for different bodies too.. females face a line.. males face a clear triangular window.. (knowing the specifics of the way it faces etc. is not always important.. just putting your ATTENTION on it.. is) jim's #1 statement for anyone.. "can't do it wrong"

I can show you some pictures from my class or video if your so borred.. ? Well, having experienced a couple of trial runs, for me the mer-ka-na vehicle appears as a sphere around me, like in the picture of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. I don't know much about the technology, I am the guinea pig. :hug3:The icosahedron is "round" or kind of square shaped.. it's the next geometry up from the "dodecahedron" (it has 20 points) I don't think we'll get to it in our class's for another couple of months.. I would think..

Course what your talking about also reminds me of the "sphere" which is a different energy made of both the mother and the father..
greetings All Light Beings and there is so much intensity on this subject and to connect this information to another recent post! has to do with Pole Shift on planet Earth! I am just bringing this up to consider when the Pole shift does happen the majority of people on Planet Earth will lose their Memory! the catch phrase here is the people who have activated there Merkaba will save and have full Memory!

for more information about this head over to a new post I recently posted

Drunvalo Jan 2011 update Youtube (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D8784)
2 hours of video

cheers mikronActually, my understanding is people are already losing there memory.. :D I often can't remember things and sometimes have to spend a minute remember a "word" or idea I know but can't quite remember how to say it.. the nice part about this memory loss.. is once it's gone, they don't remember they ever had it.. as far as I can tell all my memory's are intact during my work with jim.. but you only know what you know, you don't know what you don't know.. :smile:

Divajules
05-01-2011, 04:35 PM
themaster! I'd know those posts anywhere...fancy meeting you here. Good to see you. :hug3:

themaster
06-01-2011, 12:10 AM
themaster! I'd know those posts anywhere...fancy meeting you here. Good to see you. :hug3:

Sup.. yah, I'm posting again :D

I have posted on here before.. couple years ago.. maybe a year :smile:

I found this forum from steve's, yah know :D

Divajules
06-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Funny, I just found it by doing a search. I did not know it existed until about a month ago.

The personal development has kind of morphed into Spiritual Development for me. I have become very passionate about it too. I still visit SP's forum and probably always will.

He has been posting more and still blogs but he seems to be pulling away and going in a new direction. His releasing his copyrights seems to be an invitation for us to carry the torch so he can move onward and upward. Interesting. I just love how he lives his life and cares not one iota what anyone else thinks about it. Gotta' love it!

Didn't mean to bump the thread or anything. I just saw it was you and wanted to say hello.

I don't know jack about Merkabah. I have some catching up to do with JS's work. I see you are still learning from him. I like him too.
Cheers!